Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite Video Games

Go down 
+5
proceedtoheaven
HaseoXthofTwilight
Wave
TriRevan
tsukasayuki
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Favorite type of game?
First Person Shooter
Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
RPG!
Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcap78%Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Action/Adventure
Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcap11%Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Puzzle
Favorite Video Games I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Video Games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Side-scroll
 0% [ 0 ]
Music/Rhythm
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Favorite Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Of all the damn topics here, and not one mentioning favorite video games.

Anyway, list your All time favorite video games here. Little explanation- a vast explanation is okay, doesn't matter. Explain as much as you want. List as many as you want. Go all out. :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:57 pm

RPG's for show! btw, I'm almost finishing up, story-wise, my new file of FFX. Razz
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:14 pm

I'll start, in an order. Number one NEVER changes for me, but the following may.

~1~ Xenogears -RPG for Playstation one.
Beautiful story, beautiful gameplay, beautiful characters, beautiful dialogue. This game was near perfection, with only a few flaws on disc 2, and a couple of minor glitches. The story was so entrancing, intense, and complex that it actually left you wanting to read more.
If you haven't played it yet, please at the very least check it out. This will always be my number 1 game. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH XENOSAGA! =>.<=

Final Fantasy IX My favorite Final Fantasy of all time, and one of the best damn RPG's I've ever played. It brings back the elements of fantasy and interesting and childish creatures into the world, but also gives you characters with depth and complex emotions. Zidane was the one Final Fantasy main Character that I liked more than any others.

Chrono Trigger An old classic RPG that will always be on my list. Ridiculously fun, can beat in like 10~15 hours of actual gameplay. Originally released for the SNES, it has been remade for the PSone AND the DS. The DS version had extra dungeons and an extra ending, plus an arena attached to it. I beat all versions and got all endings for each version :3

.hack//G.U. Shouldn't be surprised that this is on here, eh? Of course, all three of em were good, but the last one especially. Volume 3 took me by surprise, and a lot of things happened in there that I was not expecting out of a .hack Game. And I liked it. That and Dual-gunning was friggin fun to play!

Suikoden II ~Tactical RPG for PSone.
Best damn Suikoden in the collection. Fun tactical battles, fun normal battles, and it has a really good plot to add onto the fun gameplay. It's also an EXTREMELY rare game, so as much as I want to tell you to check it out, It might be hard to.

Tales of Destiny ~RPG for PSone
I love just about every "Tales" game I've played, but my favorite is this one. Personally, I felt that this one had the best story and one of my favorite male characters of all time, Leon Magnus :3. This is quite fun :3

The World Ends With You ~RPG for DS
One of the best games I've ever played, and makes me think that maybe Square Enix really has not lost their touch in story telling (course XIII convinced me otherwise =x.x=) Has amazing music, a very interesting plot, and the gameplay is just damn creative and ridiculously fun. Probably one of the best games for the DS. Check it out if you can.

Kingdom Hearts II I don't think much explaining is needed for this one. Haha. But seriously, this game takes the originality of KH further, and makes the story darker and very interesting. Not to mention the crazy fun gameplay. Seriously, forms? This has probably the best damn gameplay I've ever played. The battles are so fun, and reaction commands make everything so crazy! It's so amazing! :3

And Tri... RPG's are great, but what Specific games are yo faves? :3

Last edited by tsukasayuki on Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Hum, let's see.. in no particular order...

.hack//G.U.
Warcraft III/Frozen Throne
Starcraft
FFX
FFXII
KH/II
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Empire at War/Forces of Corruption
Dragon Quest VIII (I think may be my favorite of all time)
Lego Star Wars/II
Lego Indiana Jones/2
Lego Batman
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:18 pm

DUDE! Lego Batman was so ridiculously fun!!!

=o.o=
Hahaha
How could I forget Kingdom Hearts!!?!?!?!? EDIT!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Seriously. I love the Lego games. The next one is Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I know!!!
We put that on our gamefly ALREADY so that we'll be able to get it when it comes out :3

I bet that's gonna be super fun!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:06 pm

I know!

My bro and I were talking and we thought that a Lego Pirates of the Caribbean game would be epically awesome. I wanna see that one day.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:08 pm

DUDE!! !OMG!!!!

That would be REALLY awesome! :3

They should invest in making that.

I wonder if there's somewhere we can post ideas or requests for Lego games :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I know, right?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Lego Jack Sparrow! Ah man...
and the second player would be Will Turner.

That would be so fuuuun!!!!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:25 pm

Totally. Razz

We discussed possibilities of characters' functions and powers e.g. the zombie pirates in the moonlight, the Davy Jones crew and their teleportation, and even Davy Jones himself and his not being able to be on land.

Seriously, it's got everything it needs!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I prefer mostly RPGs myself but I also like to play shooters (first or third), Hack and slash, and fighting games. I don't have any specific favorite game though, I just play whatever is good.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Ooh, yeah, I enjoy my hack and slash as well.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh yeah, nothing like Ninja Gaiden and God of War to make your day better.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

Totally! Very Happy Hm.. that crossover would be interesting.. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:50 pm

TriRevan wrote:
Totally! Very Happy Hm.. that crossover would be interesting.. just a thought.

I already plan on making that crossover fight when I'm done with .hack//XENOS, but if you want to see it now then you can settle for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TpgBLhEeTg
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Fuck yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:57 pm

I know right. XD

It's so awkward but the stop-motion is done so well. It's f***ing amazing!!
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:17 pm

I share the general sentiment on hack and slash as well as stop motion. xD

Rather than list individual games I like Ill post my top series in no particular order.

Persona: These games are definitely top of the tier on my lists. Amazing leveling system's character and story development i almost unparalleled in any other game series Ive gone through. And it places you in a feel that your taking part in your favorite anime series to boot and have full control over most aspects of it.

Tales: Where to begin on this one. Truly when the Tales series was conceived a precedent for story telling was created and not a single time I have picked up one have I ever been disappointed in the least sense.
Memorable characters, intuitive gameplay and unforgettable experiences, these games have it all.

.Hack//: No shit this one is on my list lol And I don't feel a need to describe this one either as Yuki pretty much summarized my same impression of the series. I loved the subtle hints in G.U linking back tot he original series and aswel how the anime adaptation tie into everything storyline wise.

Suikoden: These ones are a slight bit harder to describe. Usually one would be a bit annoyed when a lot is crammed into a single game. However the Suikoden series has made it a point time and time again to prove that wrong. With vast expansive words storyline plots that come together after a vast amount of intrigue and confusion. Its hard to put into words just how well this series works! Play Suikoden II and IV if you have not those two are definitely the best in my opinion.

Atelier Iris: Who said 2d side scrolling is dead? I say a boot to the head of that person! xD Also when I was first shown these games by a friend I was skeptical at the idea of an alchemy system in a game. However Im happy to say my skepticism was completely turned around. The moment I picked up the Azoth of Destiny (my first of the series) I got absorbed into the games world. Beautiful scenery and locales for a mainly 2d game and immersive plot point highs. Add in a challenging gameplay set up and you have one of the most epic rpg's of all time.

Lats but not least,

Bof: Ill start off by saying the 4th installment int his series really doesn' t deserve all the fan brat crap it gets. Next 2 3 this one tops the tier infact its so close I can barely differentiate between how much I love them.
As most of you may know the bof series mainly revolves around a hero called Ryu who is a survivor of an ancient race of dragons, named the brood in the third game. Bof 4 introduced a split perspective storyline where you not only play the role of Ryu but also the former Dragon Emperor Fou-lu(his parts kick so much ass! xD) in what seems like two completely separate situations until the two finally come face to face.
Those who have this and bof 3 and 5 in their collection will forever have earned my respect. Those who have not I advise to check them out via emulation or whatever means. You shall not regret it.

And Im done. xDD Im not that great at describing things.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm

.Hack IMOQ - Honestly when i had infection thrown at me by my friend i figured..what is this shit? an rpg about an mmorpg...FUCK THAT...then i was without t.v....so i popped it into my playstation 2 and entered the world...god damn was i both wrong and fro that point on fucked for life XD

.Hack G.U.// - i remember sitting in my schools library on my lunch period having been to broke to be able to get food and hacked my way through the schools security to get on ign...and what do i find? NEW .HACK GAME ANNOUNCED! O___O i then spent the rest of my 50 mins reading all i could about it and watched the first trialor...i...was...finished. Then when the game came out! OH HO HO! the first scene...summed up my entire emotional range from rebirth to redemption...

Kingdom Hearts 1&2 - Kingdom FUCKING HEARTS BABY! GAME THREE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN 18 DAMN DAYS!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!

Gears of War - This game was original by all means and revolutionized the FPS genre of games. Wall grab system perfected...the shotty lanced pistol smoke setup...and the multiplayer was one you could actually sit infront of a group of friends and scream at like an animal and NOT feel retarded...cuz even the friends watching were doing the same. and...being able to curb stomp the faces off your opponents...still what makes me play the game.

Call Of Duty 4 - ahhh...COD 4...so much fun so much fun...the first time i held a noobtube...the first time i shot a sniper through a wall to nail some retard in the face..and the first time my friend grabbed a lmg sat in a closet and nig nogged kids with C4...good times...good times...

Ninja Gaiden 2 - heh heh...heh...heheheh...dual swords...heheh...

Darksiders - HOLY HELL WAS THIS RPG AMAZING! take control of one of the four horseman of the apocolypse and get revenge on the hell spawn who tarnished your name! your blade..chaos eater...your power...chaos itself..your name...is WAR.
(and with an achievement based off how much demon blood you spill...come on..how is it NOT epic?)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - best shooter out right now oin any console argue with me and you get fucking banned O_o

Devil May Cry 3 - Me and rebellion were best buds...FUCK YOU VIRGIL 8D

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Dead Or Alive 4 - Gimme neji..i mean Elliot >.> and what do you get? a ten game winning streak baby 8D hell yes.

Starcraft - ahhh....the game where stratagy is your only real weapon of choice...that and dropping some dark templar in the back of your enemys base by their scv;sand they have no detection intime to save their gatherers...then walk into their base with 20 carriers with over a hundred little ships shooting the shit out of the crippled mess...god...i was FEARED back in middle school XD

Starcraft II - JULY FUCKING 27TH MOTHER FUCKERS OH YEAH!!!!!!!

Fable 1&2 - Peter Moleaxnue you are amazing...

ASSASSINS CREED ONE AND TWO! - ask me why...ask me WHY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm

I guess I'll list down mine since everyone else is doing it. Just give a minute to remember.....

------------------
10. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
This was the first Zelda game I played and I loved the theme revolving masks! The time thing was a bit of a drag but I never felt so intense during a game when I only had 12 hours to save the world!
9. Area 51
Sorry Halo, but this was my favorite Sci-fi FPS! The story was beyond what I expected it to be and I loved changing into a mutant to take down enemies with my bare hands!
8. Ratchet and Clank series
One word for this game: weapons! Never before have I played a game where I tried so hard to get every gun and weapon in the game just to see what it could do!
7. .hack//G.U.
Surprised? Yeah, .hack isn't my top game mostly because the gameplay was way too dull for me to enjoy. But what grabbed me and never let me go was the story. Never was I so drawn in by a narrative and G.U. nailed it by just a trailer!
6. Soul Calibur 3
Sure the characters were unbalanced but the character creation mode made just about every character I could think of, and nothing was more fun then pitting Solid Snake vs. Nightmare!
5. Elder Scrolls IV: Obilvion
HOLY CRAP was this game epic! I was very doubtful about playing this game but once I tried it I was blown away! A large open world, and so many quests that I could barely play them all! The only thing that hurt this game for me was it was in First Person. The only way I could see the kickass armor I was wearing is to stand watching my character running around like robocop.
4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
This game speaks for itself. I swear this game made most hollywood movies look like shit compared to stories and presentation! MGS4 would be in this spot, but the stalking mission just ruined the game for me. MGS3 on the other hand, was perfect and had so many easter eggs I loved to find!
3. Fable 2
Remember to breath sensei! This game was unlike any RPG I've played in the best; an open world, so many side quests, and the whole "your choices affect the world around you" elements had me hooked only after one hour of playing the game. I can honestly say I'm more excited for Fable 3 then any other 360 game coming out this year.
2. Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Ryu, Spider-man, and Jill Valentine vs. Wolverine, Megaman, and the Hulk. Enough said.
1. The Kingdom Hearts series
By far my favorite video game series of all time! An engaging combat system, rich and colorful levels, and a story that not only works but leaves you wanting more! What more can I say about this? Just one thing: BIRTH BY SLEEP, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE TO THE STATES NOW BEFORE I LOOSE MY MIND!!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:58 am

Dude, love all those games you put down. Razz
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:54 pm

i know i forgot something XDD METAL GEAR!! XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:47 am

TriRevan wrote:
Dude, love all those games you put down. Razz

Me too. ^^

Proceedtoheaven wrote:
i know i forgot something XDD METAL GEAR!! XD

You forgot one of the greatest video games ever created?
*Takes banhammer away**Hits Heaven with it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Games   Favorite Video Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Games
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next