Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New Story Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

New Story Ideas Empty
PostSubject: New Story Ideas   New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:17 pm

"Suggestion Box"

Hypnosis is an extremely natural human process that one will experience hundreds upon thousands of times in his or her own life. This is taken advantage of for personal gain, entertainment, or even manipulation. In any event, hypnotism is never making anyone do anything, it is merely a state of extreme relaxation and free-mindedness. It is almost a dream-like state and the person is open to do most anything, things he or she probably wouldn't ever consider doing in a normal state. One woman will find out that the particular "trick" of hypnotism will change her life forever. Notorious and mysterious hypnotist, Dominic De Chevre, an eccentric man of little to no background information, will make Veronica Lewdy a part of his game. De Chevre believes that Veronica has some vices that must be changed. One way or another, Dominic will try as hard as he can to completely manipulate Veronica through hypnotism in order to change her into a better person. But why?

"Late Night Redemption"

Famous musical production owner, Carmen Falsetto, makes her way into Las Vegas as a showy and materialistic woman. However, one night of drunken gambling sets her into serious debt. She is forced to sell all of her companies and corporations to break even. Wishing to make her way back on top, Carmen convinces herself to play one more night of gambling, this time sober. Ms. Falsetto will put much more on the line than her money, but also her sanity and resolve, for if she cannot attain late night redemption, she may just lose herself to a drunken rampage again. She must gamble wisely.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

New Story Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story Ideas   New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

"Karma Is Just the Tip of the Iceberg"

Legend tells of a divine witch that creates a mysterious hex over the world out of revenge and to inflict a harsh lesson to humans. Karma becomes an instantaneous and penetrating force in everyday life. If one were to tell a lie, a wretched bitter taste would dominate the tongue. If one were to steal, a burning and scalding sensation would lash the hands. If one were to murder, one's own life, or the life of one close would be threatened. Since then, the people live in acceptance of this mystical dogma. However, legend also tells of the one item in the world that can reverse the hex: The Heart of Atropa, hidden somewhere in the world in what is only known as The Frostbite Dais. At the turn of the 17th century, a pirate crew runs afowl the curse of Atropa: Captain Dante Magnadraft loses his wife, Isabel, when her sister murders a man. Driven by madness and revenge, Captain Dante sails his ship, The Belladonna, in search of the mysterious Heart of Atropa. Along with his first mate, Vergil Filet, he searches. However, a mutiny strikes and a new pirate crew makes its way in the world, hoping to keep The Belladonna from achieving her destination. The Rubezahl is sailed by Captain Achilles Locomos and his first mate, Octavio Jiffler. They search also for the mysterious item that will reverse the hex on the world. Interested in such an adventure, Doctor William Nipper joins Captain Locomos and his crew. There, he becomes infatuated with a member of the crew, Delica Dulcette. However, his hand is promised to his fiancee back home, Avelyn Doxy. Over the course of the adventures, peoples' faith will be tested, resolves will be shattered, and men and women will be broken. Some don't want the hex to vanish, saying that it is good to have an incentive not to sin. Others want the hex to vanish, claiming that in order to do good, sometimes it is necessary to commit a crime. Either way, someone has to find the Frostbite Dais and claim the Heart of Atropa.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

New Story Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story Ideas   New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:57 am

"The Blood Diamonds"

A curious and irritating murder case as plagued the police department of Beverly Hills for far too long. Sigfried Parsimose is a big-time killer, evading the police department time and time again by bribing authorities with diamonds and other precious gems; he makes a living owning a major franchise in jewelry. Police detective Shamira Vanwall has been trying to prove Sigfried's guiltiness for years, but has not been able to come up with the bodies or witnesses. Her long-time rival, big-shot Baldwin Droiter, has also been trying to prove Sigfried's treachery, but to no avail as well. Now with a new partner, Durand Rinfy, Shamira hopes to finally reveal Sigfried's crimes for all to see.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

New Story Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story Ideas   New Story Ideas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:57 am

"Dreamday"

What if we aren't the ones that come up with our ideas? What if we're not the ones responsible for our own philosophies? Our own ideals? Our own goals? Our own beliefs? What if our lives were under the control of an empire that builds its kingdom on pillars we forge blindly? One man finds out that very truth about his own society. President Merric Ahriman and his wife, Olivia, has created a government resembling a utopia, where everyone supports their decisions and cooperates completely. But how? Simple: a secret organization implemented by Merric known simply as the Dream Knights. Head of the Dream Knights is Alexei Specter who, along with his men, implant ideas into the minds of the American public through their dreams, thus forcing them to talk, act, and behave exactly the government wants them to. Darian Chateau finds that his thinking is actually different from that of everyone else's, and no one knows why. Fearing rebellion, Merric orders the Dream Knights to make everyone around Darian to betray him, do all that they can to drive him to madness, and thus either become an outcast or beg for mercy. No one will help him. Not his wife, Renee, his brother, Terrel, or his best friend, Aiden Bauches. There seems to be only one person that sympathizes with him: a man named Janus Vatrant. Somehow he, too, thinks differently and together, they just might bring down Merric and the Dream Knights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Story Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Story Ideas   New Story Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Story Ideas
Page 1 of 1