Share | 

Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Dreams   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Place your dreams here.

Become a Creative Director for Platinum Games.
Move to Japan and start a family.
Make a reboot of the .hack series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 pm

last night i apparantly had a dream where i woke up early...went to the bathroom and talked to my brother then went back to sleep..but it turns out it was a dream cuz my dad and my brother both said they didnt wake up till about 7..my dream took place at 5 O_o

"If time's a song, i wont wait for its reprise
I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes
I wont let this place overshadow my birthright
I wont wait another Eon
"

Celldweller - Eon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:07 pm

This is a dream I had two nights ago. It seems if I take my medicine after not taking it the night before my dreams are very detailed. Cool.

-----------------

I'm on a small island that has been converted into an awesome water park. On the island is Maria, Canaan, and Mino each enjoying their day at the park. I'm sliding down a waterfall like slide with Canaan and Maria following behind me. When I reach the bottom Canaan and Maria crash into me and I nearly drown. Then the dream cuts to me running down the beach; I'm able to sprint large distances because, according to people watching me, my arch under my feet is so high.

Night sets upon the park and everyone heads into a nearby hotel on top of a small elevation on the far side of the island. Then suddenly the terrorist group Snake invades the park and take it over. Alphard and Li Qing start searching the island for something but are called back to the hotel by their superior officer, who looks oddly similar to the wicked step-mother in Cinderalla. 0_o

She tells the two women something I can't remember but it upsets Alphard so much she storms out of the building. Li Qing follows her and sees a large black submarine off the shore of the island and monsterous eel like monsters begin eating the terrorist on the island. Li Qing only focuses on finding Alphard but is stopped by the huge man in a robotic suit.

"You must die!" he yells at Li Qing.

"I'm only looking for my sister! Let me pass!" Li Qing shouts back.

The man thinks for some reason and lets her pass. She returns to the hotel and finds Alphard sitting by an open window. Li Qing walks up to her and Alphard is laughing like a mad woman. "I saw it!!" she yells.

Li Qing looks into the window and sees Canaan and Maria wrapped in eachother's arms, covered up in a large blanket.

"I saw it!! The Stigma Brain!! I finally found it!!"

Li Qing pulls out a camera and takes pictures of the sleeping girls and helicopters appear above the hotel Alaphard just keeps laughing until I finall wake up.
--------------------

I'm insane even in my sleep it seems. O_O

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

daaaaamn O-o

I wont wait another Eon
"

Celldweller - Eon
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm

I can't think of a dream I know a lot of the details of off the top of my head. But I will outline some of my most intense dreams briefly.

Escaping prison like a ninja, but having to outrun a chain-gun near the end. I escaped successfully. Razz

Having a one-on-one gun fight with another man beside a car, both of us using opened car doors as barricades.

Saving a woman from being raped by two men who have guns, and I have nothing.

Leading a space-ship battle in space, felt like Starcraft meets Halo. My ship was the only one remaining after the brutal battle.

Confronting a terrorist who will destroy a mall complex if I don't kill 100 people with what looked to be a machine-gun-sniper. His lackies were short alien-creatures.

Hm.. all I can muster up right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Now this one is about the character Space Ghost and the second most detailed dream I ever had.
-----------

Space was just flying around in space in his space craft when all of a sudden this massive wormhole pops up from nowhere. He doesn't have enough time to avoid it and gets sucked in and is teleported to our universe.

He nearly crashes but manages to save himself in time. Space Ghost flys over what appears to be my own neighborhood only it was covered with plants and dinosaurs walk the streets. Space Ghost sees in the far distance a bunch of children playing near a waterfall and goes over to investgate. But this was a trick; he gets caught in some field where the gravity becomes to powerful and prevents him from escaping.

Space ghost tries to fly away but is captured by what I can tell is a group of space pirates. They take his power gauntlets and his ship, throwing him into a cell for later.

"What do you want?" he asks. I can't remember what the leader says to him but when he leaves I can see myself in along with the group as well.

A large chuck of the dream is a blur, but when it clears up I see myself and two other pirates setting Space Ghost free and help him escape. He takes a shuttle and heads to where his spaceship is dumped. It was this strange green planet that when light relfects off it the whole area is colored this toxic like green color.

He checks through his ship and discovers something wrong. This was enough for him to fly back the pirate ship, fight his way in and find the leader working on some strange machinary. Space Ghost demands to know what the leader was doing and she shows him a crewmember strapped to a table, on the back of his head is this weird device. She kills him but then somehow the device on his head keeps him alive.

She explains that the device is actually a "memory replicator" able to perform full function over the body like a normal brain but also contain a large amount of memory of the person it controls. This was the leader's plan to create a "Cyborg/Zombie army".

Space Ghost aims a shotgun towards the Space Pirate Leader, but the rest of the crew arrive and knock the gun out of his hands. He fights off the crew with just his bare hands but is too overwhelmed. But then me and my two "friends" betray the leader and give Space Ghost back his power gauntlets. After a huge fight, we stop the space pirates and Space Ghost agrees to help me and my friends protect our universe from evil.
---------------

I need to know what my medicine is made of, because this kind of dreaming can't be normal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingalex120
Key of Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

This dream is the product of birth by sleep, gurren lagann, and resident evil before sleeping o-o...

it starts with me on my back in the middle of the street, I sit and glace around checking out the area turns out I'm in downtown chicago but the place is a mess blood ,bodies, and destruction as far as I can see. so I pick up gun I find on some random guys corpse and start walking around trying to find any one alive eventually I do cept their being torn to shreds by these like black-black monster things I move to help him but by the time I'm within..I wanna say 20 yards the screaming stops I assume their dead and sneak past the monsters.

It cuts to me entering the park holding my gun out one of the monsters leaps from behind a tree and runs as me I would it with a couple of rounds before breaking out into a run, I turn around to see the injury I made healing as it and its friends apparently chase me.

now at this point my left hand start burning up for some odd reason I don't have time to wonder so I just keep running turning and shooting the monsters as they rush towards me killing one of them before running out of ammo.

I figure I'm Sol at this point either way so I grab a steel pipe from the ground as I pass it then turn doubling back and running towards the monsters, my hand is getting hotter ad hotter as I near them. when I swing the pipe it becomes what I can only describe as a tricked out version of terra's keyblade using it I rip through the first monster blood sprays out onto my face before I turn bringing it down on the third creatures head crushing its skull.

the last one stops to look at me as I grip the keyblade the burning sensation in my hand is unbearable at this point I run forward going for a stab but it ducks under my attack with no options left I swing my fist at it and rip clean through its head, freaked the fuck out I look at my hand to see drill spinning on each of my knuckles, the burning slowly fades as the drills sink back under my skin and I can hear a chopper in the distance and that's when I wake up.

my best dream in a long time o.o...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Now this one is just for bragging; in one dream I standing on a white futon surrounded by a wall of thin white drapes. Outside the drapes is a large storm cloud with thunder rolling and lightning ripping through the air. From within the clouds comes Canaan, she lifts the drape up and lets herself in. Both I cloths fade away and then she [DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS POST ALL MATURE MATERIAL HAS BEEN CENSORED]

And we both fall in exhaustion while kissing passionately before I finally wake up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I wont wait another Eon
"

Celldweller - Eon
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Seriously..wow..guys. xD
Im afraid to remember any dreams I had it would require more energy than I have right now lol
But Wave you need to make those two dreams into one of your games and or stories. They where epic!
And Ale yours was rather epic to but thats the fanboy in me coming out. xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:00 pm

@Heaven: Yeah, I guess I'm into tough women. XDD

@Tamaki: Those are nothing, listen to this!!

This dream takes place, I kid you not, inside this HUGE robotic like being the size of a planet and I'm stuck somewhere inside her (I don't know how but I know it is a female) arm. I'm struggling to find my way up her head to find, again I kid you not, Giovanni. Yep in my dream the leader of Team Rocket from Pokemon is trying to take control of the giant. As you can guess I'm having a hard time trying getting my way up to her head, with things like her consistently moving her arm and I keep falling down and having to start over and over again.

Thankfully, I do reach Giovanni in time and manage to trap him down inside the giant's finger. While she doesn't say anything to me (or least from what I can remember anyway) I know she was thankful and sends me back to Earth while traveling deep into space.

This dream was a while ago and I forgot a lot of details. But now I'm convinced; my imagination isn't normal!! 0_0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingalex120
Key of Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:32 am

@Wave:Wave...You imagination has NEVER been normal XD

@Haseo: Yeah xD the fanboy has to ocme out eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 am

Fact 1: Wave's imagination isn't normal.

Fact 2: Anyone who joined this group whether or not they where sane before commited themselves on joining. xDD

@Wave: That one was a bit more random but your first dream up there really had me going. ^^""

@Alex: Fuck yes! And bro, you are damn good at crossovers! xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 pm

CRAZY NESS 8DD

I wont wait another Eon
"

Celldweller - Eon
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 pm

@King: Oh right, I forgot. XDD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams   

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1