Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O' Reily gets put in his place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

O' Reily gets put in his place Empty
PostSubject: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:23 pm

I don't blame her. Infact id say fair fucks to Whoopi. That jackass needs to get his ass beaten and it needs to be painful. Im surprised she was able to stop from grabbing his head and slamming it into the floor, I know I would've if I was her.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 pm

Thank you. It's people like him that give the world an excuse to hate America.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:35 am

yeah no kidding...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:04 pm

By the way Heaven, just how big of a deal is the Mosque thing in New York? I know it's a big deal, but unless I'm actually there I can't really guess.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 am

Ah yes this issue again..I actually don't find it offensive in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:11 am

Im nowhere near new york and im offended every time I see people protest against it.
Im completely against all religion but those Muslims have a right to follow their beliefs without persecution by ignorant idiots.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm

its actually getting worse...see a firefighter from 9/11 filed a lawsuit against the mosque builders...the muslims who want it made? for damages and ETC. because it hurt him to see that they were building a terrorist monument in the place of so much murdered americans..but now the muslims are counter suewing him for the same thing...its bad...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Yikes... Whatever happened to this being the land where all men are created equal?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

basis of americans are just bigoted idiots who like to throw the blame around cuz A. our economy is shit...B. were in a terrible unendign war And C. Our governemnt needs scapegoats so this shit is being so overplayed its bringing out the total retards.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:45 pm

I'm almost afraid for the people who do go to that Mosque. They may need police for every day people go there.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm

if it ever gets built that is...dont forget the new york state and federal government couldnt afford to even build a monument on the ground let alone a private firm building a Muslim rec center (which is what it really is a recreation area with a small mosque inside) so well see what happnes...my bet is they start the building..lose funding..and it becomes the worlds biggest mcdonalds.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Now that will piss me off even more (I hate McDonalds).
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:01 am

lol..thats a big ass mcdonalds...
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:09 am

The way that fireman is going on he is every bit s bad as those terrorists. All he is serving to do is just spread more hatred and bigotry. But wouldn't the funding for the mosque come from private Muslim businessmen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O' Reily gets put in his place   O' Reily gets put in his place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O' Reily gets put in his place
Page 1 of 1