Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Supreme Court on Violent Video Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Supreme Court on Violent Video Games Empty
PostSubject: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:34 pm

So far the Supreme Court seems to be siding with Video Games on this discussion. This may be a dumb question, but am I the only one who thinks "violence" in video games is far too broad of a reason for video games to be banned?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:20 am

Very much so. I mean, come on, if that's a good enough reason, ban movies, ban shows, ban toys of violent or quasi-violent nature. Not gonna happen. Shouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:35 am

Thats EXACTLY what one of the justices said..he was like, "Oh so you want us to ban this on the premise its too violent? well then we should ban Hollywood...prime time television the news AND the newspapers because they all PROMOTE violence right?" best court justice ever XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:38 pm

You must mean the Justice who said "what's the difference?"
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 pm

yep...hes awesome. XD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Yeah, he is. I'm waiting for one of the Justices to say "We're politicians, not nannies."
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

The whole thing is Fucked up to begin with. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Wave wrote:
Yeah, he is. I'm waiting for one of the Justices to say "We're politicians, not nannies."
Ohhh id love that. it would set so many things straight.

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
The whole thing is Fucked up to begin with. Evil or Very Mad
god that couldn't be MORE true.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:55 pm

I can only hope at this point man, I can only hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supreme Court on Violent Video Games   Supreme Court on Violent Video Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supreme Court on Violent Video Games
Page 1 of 1