Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Huge MEP Project Idea

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 am

Im a bit confused. Do we have to pick a segment in each or one segment from one song? ^^"" Maybe it would be easier if you split up the song and told us the times for the cuts or something and then dish out the cuts as they are picked?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Gah...

Just pick certain parts of each song, but make sure the time you edit equals the alotted time.

Like, for the first one, the time is 1:05 for everyone. So you can choose one big section that is 1:05 long, OR you can choose 2 or 3 small segments that total up to 1:05

(Say there's a part you want to do, and it's only 30 seconds long, but there's another part far from it that you want to do and that one is 20 seconds long. That adds up to 50 seconds. Then you'd choose another section that's 15 seconds long, so you have the total amount)

Is this a bit confusing? I kind of like it like this though, because it gives the MEP more variety throughout....
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Ah I see. I like the concept but isn't there a danger of two people editing the same section of the same song then?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 pm

If you select a time, please post it right here. So that everyone else knows what times have been chosen. I've already posted mine, so those are taken.

Is that a little more clear?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah thats fine. ^^ Ill go listen to em then and see what gets my editing vibe going best.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Okies then. Don't choose my times :p

And thank you for being the only one who replied =-.-=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Im sure the others will reply soon. ^^""

What about Zero?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Haven't talked to him recently. But I'll inform him Smile
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 am

How long ago was it he said he was interested by the way?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 am

Er... like a week after I proposed it... =>.>=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 am

Lets see...*checks page 2* Thats what 2 weeks ago?
And could you help me decide on which song to go with? I didn't have any problems getting in a mood to edit any of them...problem is I got ideas for all of them..xDD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:12 am

Oh Hashy. I think you misunderstood.

You need to choose a section from ALL THREE songs. That's what I did *points* Understand now? : D
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:49 am

OHHHHHH!!! Problem solved then. Well to save the hassle ill take the segments before or after your own at your discretion. ^^""The tracks are in that bunch of album you gave me before right?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 am

I gave you all the albums right?

Well, anyway, I posted up a link on like... page 2 or 3 just for those 3 songs. But they're in the album "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3"

And I'll need specific time spots. : p
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Sooo like, I know it's kind of confusing, but Are we still doing this or what?

I mean... I dunno.. =>.>=

I'll still do it myself... =<.<=
=>.>=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 am

Im still up for it. Sorry I didn't get a chance to check what with everything that happened.
I pick my times from each song right? Im dieing to edit something now that im home.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 am

*nods* right, has to add to a total of 1 min and 5 seconds for the first two songs and a total of like.. 53 seconds for the last song.

Heh at this rate, I might have to split it between us two : ) And you're okay Hashy. : D

Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:12 pm

If it comes to that just let me know. Smile
Oh yeah and can you say take your time and split it up Like say 30 seconds here and 30 seconds later in the song?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Haha I wouldn't mind if it came just to that. And yes, that's right, just don't choose my times. There posted on an earlier post.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Faint Of Hearts: 1:54 - 2:59

Backend Of Forever: I wasn't sure which to choose on this one so I just dropped 30 seconds in before and after your part so, 2:00 - 2:33 and 3:00 - 3:32

Al The Killer: 1:00 - 1:55

There that it then? Just need the editing done now? Oh and it might take a bit of time to get all 3 done. Im in the middle of a collab with my bro Zac for Code Geass and have two parts to shell out. Were editing to Longing by Gackt. ^^""
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 am

Yup exactly. Oh and no worries. My deadline is the end of this year... so if it takes that long to edit one collab vid... I might be concerned =>.>=

Or you just got a lot of shit going on.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Wow...most considerate deadline..ever..o.o

It shouldn't take that long but sorry if it drags a bit more than you wished..
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:32 am

Haha well, I made it that long because.. well, I wanted everyone to work on it when they had time away from their life. But like, at this point, it's just you and I =^^=;;;

Well, I say end of this year, but really deadline is By Christmas. Close enough. That way, I can put it together and finish it by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm

Fuck I should stay in the loop more..>_>
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:04 pm

So Alex you still in on this or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge MEP Project Idea   Huge MEP Project Idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge MEP Project Idea
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next