Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RP!?!

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
proceedtoheaven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

The notorious PK threw the young Adept Rogue down and averted her attention toward the man calling her out. "Feh!" She pointed her blade toward him.
"Always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Mr. Lone Star. I've done a lot of training since the last time we met."

The woman looked around at all the other PC's, completely ignoring their little fiasco that was happening. "Haha. This is good. Not a single soul in The World cares what happens to this girl." She faced Astal. "Look. I've been DYING for a rematch with you ever since last time, and since we can't do anything in this town.." She kicked Adella's gut.
"...Besides using bare hands and such. Meet me at
Delta Secret Forbidden Lake"

Bordeaux smirked, as though this rematch was thrilling. "I won't let you best me this time, Astal." As she left, she kicked the female Adept Rogue once again and laughed as she walked to the chaos gate, awaiting the rematch.

Adella struggled to get up. "Damn. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit! DAMMIT!" She continued to curse and slam her fists in the ground, feeling ever so helpless as before.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 am

Kein advanced a bit closer to the flick reaper even Gabi was drawn from his normal blaze nature by the sudden perturbed appearance of the player whom Kein dragged along with him. "This girl doesn't look to good for a character avatar..." Kein shot Gabi a confused glance. "What do you mean girl...?" The beastman returned his confused glance as if expecting the rogue to have noticed something aswel. "Well the player is a girl. Can't you tell?" Kein returned his gaze to Evial and eyed the flick reaper over. No matter how he analyzed him he could not tell the players real gender. Then a memory dawned on him. He had remembered hearing before that Gabi had an insane ability of perception but this was just ridiculous. 'How the hell could he possibly discern if this flick reaper is a guy or girl in real life?!'
Kein's attention was quickly drawn tot he flick reapers words. "What are you talking about!?" He snapped then all of a sudden a strange sensation washed over him. "Oy..are you alright there...girl?" Kein spoke not to the character before him but the player. 'Gabi better be right or im gonna be the one who looks like an idiot..'
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Staring arrogantly at Bordeaux as she talks stepping closer with each kick and as she walks away raises an eyebrow "Oh? so now im chasing after your coat tails to fight? Fine you trash..one more notch in my blade~" then as she disappears and sighs and looks down at Adella and shakes his head "Hey, you weren't kidding huh...this DOES seem to happen to you allot. Looks like you need abit of strength on your side..."
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Silently he sat in the waiting room of the arena his match not far off. as usual he was going solo in this battle didn't matter much seeing as his opponents were not strong. " Couple of lvl 50's what a let down.." He spoke bitterly he hadn't had a decent fight in the demon palace in ages not since haseo showed up and took over, But hey..at least it was decent practice for PK'ers. suddenly the alert sound goes off signaling his battle was about to begin "Showtime.." he spoke silently before heading into the warp zone. First came the sound of the warp followed by the boo's of the audience "Ahh..just like home.." He faintly heard the announcer calling out some pointless B.S about the fight as he waited to be warped into the ring "Let's see if He has what it takes to take down this Duo of players! or will he finally succumb to defeat!!" He shrugged to himself as the second warp kicked in sending him into the field to face is opponents before he could speak he was cut off by the one in the center, he seemed vaguely familiar "Ahh well if it isn't big bad megido, we're gonna get pay back for you taking us out before!" He blinked mildly confused for a moment confused as to how these people knew him.."umm..Do..I know you?" he asked with a slight chuckle as the male that spoke seemed to only grow more angry but before he could speak the girl to his left cut him off "Forget it IYOTEN let's just get our payback and get out of here already!" she spoke while drawing her large chainsaw like blade. "right right guess it won't be as satisfying if he doesn't remember us though Asta.." IYOTEN shrugged while drawing his long thin blade. "Can We get this show on the road..you're talking is boring me.." Megido finally spoke holding is long scythe the black blade tinted with blue shining in the light of the arena as he held the black and silver staff in his hand "I've got shit to do and I can't waste anymore time on you.." He spoke with a wide sadistic grin as a shiver seemed to travel down the spines of the other two "D-Don't Underestimate us!!" IYOTEN screamed the fear in his voice evident as he charged forward "dumbass.." was the last word to echo from megidos lips as the battle began.

{Long yes...but I had to make up for lost time}

Last edited by kingalex120 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:39 am

{{Like me and Yuki where saying just go with how much ya feel is necessary bro. But that was awesome. I hate those two! xP}}
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:19 pm

((uuu~ Agreed with Hashy. Sorry Alex, my characters are occupied atm, otherwise I would totally go include you. But Evial has taken a notice to you, so it's all good.))

Evial, and Elli's, eyes widened. How the hell could he tell she was a girl? Granted, her PC was pretty attractive and very bishie-type, but still. There were plenty of men who played Bishie-type PC's, just because they attracted a lot of women. But then he realized he was the only one who could hear the sound. He slowly stepped back from the two men. How could this be? Was his headset messing up? What exactly was going on?

She tried to take the headset off. She tried. But she couldn't. For some reason it was stuck to her. It wasn't sweat or anything, it was more like something was making it stick to her. She struggled, getting up, prying at it with plyers and other miscellaneous tools in her room, but it wouldn't work. Why her? Why couldn't they hear it?

"Is this... because I didn't go eat with mom? If so, I'm sorry. So please stop. I'll head downstairs right away!!! I swear it!!!! I don't want this sound in my head anymore!" Without realizing it, Elli had screamed this statement into the game, through Evial. His eyes widened as he took another step back, still holding his head. After processing that Kein asked if he was okay, he shook his head.

"I..." he hesitated.

"I can't seem to take my visor off. And that sound. It's growing louder...." Evial fell to his knees. "I don't know why, but I can feel the pain out here too." Then, all of a sudden, his wave markings started to glow a bright blue, with no explanation.

"Wha-what the hell!?!?!?"

Adella stood up, getting her composure back. "What a pain." She sighed, then looked away. "You don't have to get involved in my mess. Although I do appreciate it." She looked back at Astal. "Last time someone saved me, they seemed nice enough. But the next time they saw me in trouble, by Bordeaux of all people, they simply walked off. They said 'stop relying on others, you damn pushover,' and then left." She shook her head and shrugged. "It's hard, when almost every field you go you find a person who wants to PK you..."

She stopped, realized she was talking too much, and turned her head. "Would it... be possible to help me get stronger?" She asked Astal. This was his second time saving her, enough for her to realize he was different from everyone else in The World that she's met. She hadn't really cared much about strength, but between Bordeaux, PKer's, and the mysterious things that keep happening to her PC, she should start trying to make sense of it all. And to do that was to get stronger.

...."Also, I want to come with when you fight Bordeaux."
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Chuckles and raises an eyebrow and walks up to the bullied girl and folds his arms over his chest "You want to get stronger...and you think i can help? well...you can tag along with me...but when it comes to getting stronger you can only become TRULY strong when you realize that the only thing making you weak...is YOU." *pats your shoulder as i give you my member address. "Come on...ill show you what my strength showed me...make sure to watch as i slaughter that bitch.."
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 pm

She made a strange sound when she got patted, mainly because she felt it as though she were being treated like a child. Then, she nodded and added Astal to her party.

"Yeah, I'll see what makes you strong. I'll have to find my own strength myself." She gave off what might have been a smile. She couldn't believe it... she was actually opening up to someone in The World. Someone who was going to help her.

She walked toward the Chaos Gate, turned back and looked at Astal, as though telling him to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:56 am

Kein stared at the flick reaper confusedly. How could she be feeling pain through her character?' Evial seemed to be unable to keep calm Kein raised his right hand and slapped it across Evial's face with a resounding clatter. "Hey! If your having trouble getting out of the game keep calm. And if your having trouble in real life then its even more reason to stay calm" Kein finally took notice of the strange glow in Evial's wave markings. He couldn't recall any upgrade available to make character do transform in such a way. "I don't know whats going on with your character but shut up and try to focus. You cant do anything if you let your emotions run out of control. Take a deep breath and think about wanting to take off your viser or something" He wasn't sure exactly how he was supposed to deal with someones nerves or anything like that but he knew from experience that out of control emotions never worked for the better.

"Oy...can you still hear me..Evial..or whatever your name is playing him?"
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 am

After being slapped across the face, Evial quit his whining. He stared wide-eyed at Kein, holding his cheek with his right hand.

The Wave Markings continued to glow, but Evial didn't say a word. He had calmed down. That was the only thing about him. He'd let his emotions get the better of him, and most of the time speak before thinking. This got Elli into a lot of trouble in the real world, but she couldn't stop being that way.

Evial removed his hands from his head and let them lay flat against his sides. He thought of taking his visor off. He imagined it to be real...
But still, nothing worked. But he wouldn't freak out. Was there something he had to do?

He shook his head. Whatever it was, it was certainly not whining. The Wave Markings stopped glowing. And then.... from beneath Evial a glow emitted and enveloped the three that were there.

Evial had been teleported, to an unknown location. A location that was in the game, but not at the same time. He looked around, hoping the other two were around.
"I've had enough of this. Okay, so maybe I should be a good boy and do this Bounty Hunter thing with Kein, right? So... why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 pm

He laughed abit at the girls impatience and nodded to himself as he wondered what shed end up doing for herself, if shed find what she needed to from this. As he walks up to the gate and nodded to her "lets be off then hmm?" he looked ot the chaos gate and smirked abit an edge of excitement creeping onto his face and an odd twinkle in his eyes as he entered the words for the meeting place given to him by Bordeaux. He couldnt help but get excited by the thought of a fight, even one he was certain of winning..there was a moment in ever battle he entered that freed him, he had come to live for it and as the town faded around him as we started to be warped to the field a small chuckle escaped his lips "Once again down the rabbit hole~".
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 am

The voice of the rogue emerged from a spot several feet behind Evial with a start of shock in its tone. "What the!? What is this place? And how did we get here?"Kein's eyes scanned around the seemingly barren area. It was completely white as far as he could see and almost gave of a chill of being devoid of life which didn't make sense to the rogue since this should just be an online game. Gabi seemed surprised by the fact they where in such an area after gated in following a few moments after Kein though he did not seem as startled as the rogue had been. Infact it was almost like he had experience with this type of occurrence from the bemused grin forming on his face.
Remembering what was happening to their other companion not to long ago Kein swung around to find the flick reaper then marched up toward him or her, he wasn't entirely sure at the moment with the surprise they had just been given.
"You okay there Evial?" Then Kein took notice of something on his body. "Hey your markings are back to normal.." With an uncharacteristic burst of interest Kein poke at the wave markings with his right forefinger. "Hmmmm...doesn't seem any different.."

{{Sorry for getting back to ya so late Yuki but here it is. I couldn't do much more without some input from ya on their present situation}}
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 pm

((Hey, don't worry bout it. We all got lives ...or other video games in my case : p ))

The two arrived in a rainy field. "Feh..." escaped Adella's mouth, then she looked around, seeing if she could spot their opponent. then, straight in front of them, a voice and a faint figure coming toward them.

"HAHAHAHA!!! You came quickly. To be expected, Lone Star." She grinned, then stared at Adella and continued to laugh. "Oh, you brought a witness? You won't be dissappointed when I kill him, now will you? HAHAHA!" She continued laughing and pulled her blade out.

....But something seemed off about her. She wasn't the normal Bordeaux... she was, different. As she continued to laugh, Adella could see a dark aura around Bordeaux.. it was as though she were infected by AIDA....
Of course, Adella would have no idea what AIDA was.

Adella's eyes widened....it seemed to be a familiar site to her as she grabbed her head in her hands. "I don't like this Astal. You have to defeat her. I fear something bad might happen to you if you don't...." Of course she had a lot of faith in Astal.

Evial shrugged a bit and grabbed the spot where Kein poked him. "He-hey, don't do that. That tickles." Evial looked around. The place was definitely different. It wasn't something that was... normal. Or complete. It looked like lost fragments of data in a sea of cyberspace that shouldn't even exist.

Evial took a couple steps forward and heard the laughter of a little girl. His eyes widened and he looked around.

"Heehee. We've found a new toy."

The little girl sat on top of the roof of the single building in sight. She had pale skin, only a left arm and the forearm of her right... the right arm looked like it had been broken and fragmented. Her right eye was violet, her left eye constantly closed. She only wore a simple sky blue dress. Her hair was should length and pure black. She stared directly at Evial and smiled, laughing.

"This is a place that should exist, yet doesn't. It's a world that co-exists with The World... a forgotten place."

Random broken fragments of data appeared and floated toward Evial and Kein. Evial stuck his hand through an unidentifiable data, and it just staticed through his hand and disappeared. He looked back up at the girl. "Exists, but doesn't? I've heard about this. It was a big rumor 7 years ago..." Evial tried to remember what happened.

"That's right. With the original dot hackers. But it was all a rumor.... Besides, this is a different version of The World." He looked back at the little girl with a disgruntled look. "So hey. What the hell does this have to do with me?"
The little girl laughed.

"Heehee. Silly boy. I can't just tell you that. It wouldn't be playing anymore." The girl disappeared and then reappeared right next to Kein and Evial. "You'll just have to find that out. But it's clear something that happened today triggered you. You're special. Wasn't that obvious when you started to glow?" She continued to laugh as she disappeared and reappeared behind Kein, grabbing him in a chokehold. Evial's eyes widened and he tried to get closer, but a barrier was around them. "Maybe it's because you two met? I don't know this one, but he might be a problem for you later on....

Don't you agree? I know how annoyed you've gotten with him earlier...."
The girl smirked, and Evial clenched his fists tight. It was true, at first Kein pissed him off, but obviously he had gotten used to it. Plus he was about to help him unlock inner strength. Then he looked toward Gabi, as though Gabi would know what to do.

((Uuu~ Sorry everyone... =>.>=))
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Astal didn't need the girls warnings to know his long time foe Bordeaux was off. She was a bitch and crazy sure, but now she was acting beyond that. He quickly drew his sythe and entered a stance ready for battle and eyes her carefully. "Adella you stay back...ill handle this brat." then shouts with a smirk "what brat? lost your mind with fear?!"
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 am

Kein almost let out what resembled a chuckle at Eviall's reaction but his wariness took the better of the rogue before that could happen. No sooner than he had began to check his surroundings he found himself a captive in something's embrace. "What the!" He let out only to have his words overshadowed by those of the sudden arrival of a new individual. Gabi reacted on instinct and threw a punch toward the new character that had joined them but much to his surprise his punch passed right through the mysterious individual sending the beastman rolling across the ground with a crash.
Kein grimaced at the strange entity's words and as what it said sank into his mind he began to feel a sense of annoyance and despair collide in his mind.
"You think you can hold me down do you!?" The rogue yelled as he struggled against the girls grip. He soon noticed his attempts where getting him nowhere and tried to throw his elbow back into the stomach of the strange entity but was even more surprised as it passed right through then returned back to its original position.
Kein's eyes shook in desperation at this sudden phenomenon. 'What the hell is going on!? Why can't I hit her?' The rogue considered his surroundings and his companions. Even the beastman leader of Kestrel was not able to harm this girl so how could he hope to? Kein suddenly felt the setting in of despair something he had long thought he sealed away by throwing his life into the infinite battles of The World. Why? Why was he feeling this way if this was just a game? Then it hit him even though it sounded crazy in his thoughts. 'What if this isn't just a game anymore..? What f this place isn't a part of The World? Then that means...' Kein's eyes darted quickly to the flick reaper charging toward him obviously in some manner of rescue attempt. The rogue began to see flashes of himself in desperation from his youth and the terror he felt at the loss of his mother though he did not know why. 'Damn it...why...? I refuse to feel that way again!' The rogue's clenching eyes suddenly flashed open as his right fist curled into an anger filed ball. "I WONT FEEL THAT WAY AGAIN!!!!" With a cry of desperation his fist swung around. somehow his captor had been wrenched along with him and a striking crunch resounded through the soundless area as Kein's fist collided with the stomach of the seemingly incorporeal girl. At the moment of collision it seemed like some manner of data ark appeared around the rogue's wrist for just an instant. The entity's surprise was evident as it got thrown several feet from the breathless Kein leaving him free with his fist hanging down and unawares to him his characters eyes were glowing a fierce red. "Don't you...ever try to decide...my fate!"
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 am

"Winner: Megido!!!" The announcer called out in his loud and somewhat annoying voice. Megido allowed his eyes to wander over the field inspecting his work as if to grade it. The battle hadn't lasted very long at all but the digitized arena platform looked like it had been through hell and back, Iyoten lay pinned down to the ground in the center of a still smoldering scorch mark while asta lay not far away finished early on by a simple combo he'd preformed early on in the battle "Against trash like this was their Any doubt I'd win...". He spoke to himself before being warped from the arena floor back to the entrance. "Well..that killed a lot less time then I assumed it would..maybe I should go back into the fields and level up a bit.."
his thoughts were interrupted by the sudden ping of a flash mail. "Hmm..might as well check that for now.."
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Adella stepped back a few steps, watching as Astal took control of the fight. "I-I'm counting on you Astal..."

The blade brandier woman with a dark aura swung her blade at theRogue, acting cocky as usual."Kyahahaha! Fear? FEAR!? Is thAAtt WhhaAAt yOu ccaLLlll iT nOw?" HaaaAAAhahAAhaha!" Even her manner of speech was off, and she continued to swing her blade at Astal, asking for a fight even more.

Evial's eyes widened as the strange girl was tossed back by Kein. Clearly the barrier was gone, so he ran to Kein and grabbed his arm, slightly shaking it. "He-Hey. Kein. Are you okay? You're eyes are glowing..." Apparently this reaction through touching Kein affected Evial as well, as his wave markings started to glow once more. "Wha-what the hell?" The ground under them started to glow like how it did when they first got here.

Evial screamed to the sky. "No! Not yet! There's still so much I don't understand! You can't just bring me here and then make me leave without explaining a damn thing!" He let go of Kein's arm, and try to run to where the girl was, but before he could reach her, the plot of land him, Kein, and Gabi were on broke off and started floating up.
The little girl smiled at him, an evil grin.

"This is for you. Your trial. This is what you deserve."
The girl started laughing maniacally.
"This is not just a game. You'll affect it more than you realize Evial. Kihihihi!!!!!"

The little girl started disappearing as though she were broken bits of data fading into the sky, smiling and laughing as Evial's sight started to fade.

This.... isn't right. Why now, of all times? Is it because of Kein? I don't get it....
Before Evial completely became out of it, three simple words came out in a barely audible voice....

"I'm sorry Kein..."

Watching the fight, Adella couldn't help but feel confident in Astal. Then, all of a sudden, her wave markings started to glow. Very faintly, but she could feel it, and it hurt. She held herself tightly. She didn't want to bother Astal during his fight, so she held in the pain. She was used to it anyway...

Last edited by tsukasayuki on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 am

"Quit screwing around!" came the yell of the rogue finally regaining his breath at the surprise turn of events. Though thought of why needed to do so never entered his thoughts. Kein's eyes darted toward the entity as it dissolved into nothingness. A fierce sense of anger in his eyes and withing his balled fists. "I don't know what you are...but if I ever see you again, Ill kill you!" The rogue was caught off guard suddenly as the trio began to rise up into the endless white above. Kein moved to leap from the platform raising them but was quickly stopped as Gabi pulled him back from the edge in full Nelson position. "Let me Gabi! I refuse to let that girl get away!" The rogue was quickly met with an even tighter grip as the beastmans stare loomed down upon him.
All Kein could do was stare at the seemingly endless cackle of the girl below as she disappeared. He was not able to calm his rage until the trio and their platform was raised behind the view of anything. Infact all that surrounded them was an expanse of infinite white. Dropping to his knees Kein slammed his fists into the chunk of dirt and grass that surrounded them.
But if surprise hadn't caught him enough that day then the words from Evial certainly did. With a sharp dart the rogues eyes shot quickly in the direction of the flick reaper. He couldn't help but shake the feeling that something wasn't right.
"Oy! Evial get a grip already!" Kein yelled as he stumbled across the platform tot he flick reaper. Fr some strange reason the rogue felt his body become heavier with each step. As the rogue's right arm outstretched to check on his companion his body suddenly became to heavy. "No....this...is just a game...why..?" Before answers came to him the rogue's consciousness faded from him only to utter a few sparse words on his energyless final breath. "Won't....cant...fail...not..again..." Silence was all that followed.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 pm

As the crazed blade brandier's blade met his scythe he could sense something wrong. She wasn't a bit stronger, it was a drastic shift. He made sure he was careful but the speed of her movements were sloppy. Easy to maneuver against with some ingenuity and he managed to land multiple clean strikes and combos on her pushing her back. :Christ this isn't even a joke!"
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"KyAAHAaaaHaahaAAAhaA!!!" The crazed blade brandier created havoc for her opponent, but he was still stronger.

"I... DoN'T..." with each hit of his scythe she could feel her power decrease. He was winning. Her power wasn't enough. "ThIs iSN't wHAt I hAd iN miND...." His scythe hit her, and her arm....
.... her arm flopped right off and broken fragments floated in the scenery. For some reason this occurence affected Adella. Her eyes widened after seeing the broken fragments and she, out of nowhere, she started getting closer to the battle. Without realizing what she was doing, she put herself in between Astal and Bordeaux. The power of Bordeaux surrounded her in a dark aura, and Adella took one of her twin blades and stabbed Bordeaux's chest, dealing the final blow. A grin appeared on Adella's face as she drove her blade into Bordeaux, then pushed Bordeaux away. That should have dealt with her, but the strange blackness kept her alive.

Adella sighed. "Sorry Astal. I wanted to deal the final blow on her, but whatever is wrong with her is keeping her alive..." The Wave markings on Adella continued to glow. There was clearly something wrong with her... something different. Her once scared demeanor changed into a cold-hearted woman... but it didn't last long. After a split second, her eyes widened and she fell over, passing out, and leaving Bordeaux's final blow to Astal.

Bordeaux laughed and charged at Astal, leaving all traces of her former self behind.

She had left her headset to go see her mother. Her character was passed out. There seemed to be nothing she could do. But, the noise had stopped and the wave markings stopped glowing. And, she was now able to take her headset off. It's as though The World wanted her to meet that mysterious girl, but more importantly....
She shook her head as she took another glance at her computer screen before leaving her room. What happened to Kein earlier could not be explained very easily, and she probably couldn't get it out of him. She never did find out what this "true strength" was either. Perhaps when weird things didn't happen. Elli went to face her mother.

A while ago, Elli had been informed that she had a twin somewhere in the world, but due to unfortunate things, the two had to be seperated. Ever since then, she tried to find out who her sibling was. This was one of the core reasons of getting into The World. Unfortunately, she had yet to find them, and everytime she asked her mother, she didn't want to talk about it. Especially now that her mother had a new male interest hanging around, her mother didn't want him to know that she had a child she knew nothing about. She would play it off as though Elli had a crazy imagination.

Forgetting about past events, Elli went down the stairs to meet with her mother and her male friend. Although it had seemed like a long time to Elli, only 5 minutes had passed in the real world, if that. So the food was still warm. "I'm not very hungry." Elli mentioned as she sat down. Her mother smiled.

"That's okay. We just... well, we wanted to tell you some great news." She smiled, and touched her belly and held the man's hand.

Elli, as she stuffed a piece of meat into her mouth, widened her eyes. A woman putting her hand on her belly like that, the circumstances surrounding everything.... She dropped her fork and abruptly stood up, scooting her chair back.

"What?" Elli exclaimed. "Pregnant? Isn't that a little irresponsible?"

Of course her mother was confused. "Oh don't be selfish Elli. You can't be the only child forever..." Wrong words.
Elli slammed her fist on the table. "Only child? You know damn well you're lying. So why have you been keeping it a secret from me AND him? What's wrong with a twin huh?"

Her mother stood up, now very angry. "Stop going on about that delusion Elli. Sure, your father and I had a few things going on, but-"

"I saw baby pictures! We were separated before we turned 1! And you just left them... Alone with father. What kind of horrible life they must have had with that man!? And, the fact that you tossed them aside like they meant nothing. And now you're going to raise another child without even caring about the other? How dare you! How dare you call yourself a mother!" The words hit hard. Elli was clearly crying. The mother was taken aback, but when she tried to speak Elli cut her off. "I'm going to find them. Tell them I'm sorry. Sorry that you were a horrible mother. But I promise I'll tell them not to hate you... it's not your fault you were born that way." Before her mother could say anything more, Elli ran upstairs and put the visor back on, although it was pretty obvious she had been crying, even by the sound of her voice.

Evial's eyes opened, and the were in the same area they had been when they met Gabi. Except, Gabi was gone, at least not in sight, and Kein was on the ground. Evial stood up and ran toward Kein, kneeling down to him. He gave him a potion, hoping to heal him. The young Flick reaper picked up Kein's body and hugged it, shaking it violently in the process. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." He kept on apologizing until he would hear a reply out of Kein.

It was also Evial's way of apologizing for splurting out against his mother, although he would never let his mother find out.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:31 am

Kein found his mind wandering in what seemed to be an endless sea of black, surrounding him in all directions. 'What...happened...?? Where am I....?'
The rogue tried to feel around but he could find nothing in his grasp. Yet he couldn't help but feel like he was not alone, like something else was there watching him, waiting for him to find it. He tried calling out but no reply came to him. Then he felt a faint shimmer of something in the distance. Then as if out of nowhere the rogue felt his consciousness slip from his grasp again.
The next moment his eyes opened hazily to the sight of a familiar face shaking him. "....huh...? Evial...?" His voice escaped weekly barely even audible as he noticed the worried expression on Evial's face. What had happened to them? The rogue's memory felt very hazy when he tried to sum up what had happened. Then his eyes darted wide in a startled fashion as images of the white place and the girl who had grabbed him in a choke hold which had felt to real to have been just another game npc or monster. He remembered how Gabi had tried to strike it but got sent flying when his punch past right through the girl. Then how his own managed to hit her, though he had not seen the strange arc around his wrist in the heat of the moment. They seemed to be in the area Kein first brought Evial to before now he noticed as he took note of what sounded like sobbing coming from the flick reaper. Turning his attention to Evial Kein's right eyebrow raised. "Are you alright...Evial...? Your crying..." An uncharacteristic wave of concern washed over the rogue. The two where then finally rejoined by there third companion. "Ahhhhh!! Your both finally awake!" The large mass of red and white fur came strolling over to the pair with its booming voice echoing through their surroundings. "I thought id go check out the area while you where out but nothing seems out of the ordinary. Everything is the same as it was before we where warped"
Gabi dropped down onto his right knee and observed the pair of them carefully. "You both alright?"
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Evial wiped his eyes and then turned back to his usual demeanor. Cocky, cheerful, and always wanting to do new things. He let go of Kein gently and stood up, a cocky grin on his face and staring at Gabi. "Ye-yeah I'm fine! It was just a weird glitch or something, right? These game designers... sheesh, can't be perfect I guess." Although he tried to sound happy, the tone was clearly that of someone who had been crying and also he was trying to convince himself that what had happened was just a glitch... but of course Evial knew that it wasn't.

He gave a softer smile toward Kein and reached his hand toward him, offering to help him up. "I'm okay Kein. Really. I wasn't crying at all...." In actuality, this was Evial's way of saying 'I don't want to talk about it right now, maybe some other time...' but that cocky attitude of his wouldn't let him.

"So. Before we were rudely interrupted, what was this true strength you were talking about? Weren't you going to take me on some awesome bounty hunter quest?" The excitement in Evial's voice grew as he tried to forget the events that had just happened.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Kein quickly pulled himself to his feet and took a look toward Gabi before inclining his head as he appeared to work some kind of tension form his characters neck. "All good here beastman" Turning his attention to the flick reaper then towards the black and purple sky that hovered overhead he sighed quietly. "I mighta believed that before seeing that area..." Kein muttered to himself. Events flashed through the rogues mind again as a sudden remembrance of fear washed over him.
When he saw Evial attempt to brush of what he assumed was his own upset over what had happened he had to admit to himself his opinion of the boisterous and noisy flick reaper had improved a bit. Kein turned to face him then adopted a cocky grin as his arms crossed over his front. "Oh right..you wanted to see what true strength was.." He mused at the flick reaper's returned enthusiasm. Though for all intensive purposes Kein knew that their ordeal had served a far way greater deal to teach what he had planned to instill in Evial's eyes.
"Well...you already got a real taste of what it means to fear for your own life and those who are with you....you need to learn to use that fear as your strength not as a weakness. As for bounty hunting...I think you might have the wrong idea here...bounty hunting isn't a quest..its being hired by players to kill strong monsters and other players for them" Kein paused and directed his gaze toward Gabi. "Sometimes we get hired by famous people who need a job done they don't have time to do and sometimes friends hire us. However regardless of which its not a path one can walk without the determination to take both the joy and hate of other players on their shoulder wherever they go, can you be strong enough to take being hated and shrug it off for what you believe?" Kein extended his right hand, holding it out toward Evial his eyes focusing on the rogue in an almost piercing stare of seriousness. "If you can il teach you what you need to know..well me and this guy here" Kein's words where joined by an amused grunt from the beastman who was now mimicking the rogue;s stance of a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

He had seen allot of crazy shit while playing the world, done some even crazier. But this was gettign twisted beyond any of that but non the less his experience held him on track and as the woman charged him with no stance or guard he easily slipped past her weapon and cut her in half holding nothing back suddenly worried for Adella as she passes out. "Hey! wake up!" he yelled as he ran towards her.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Adella's eyes widened and she stood up, just in time to see Bordeaux's body disappear. She looked at Astal and gave a half-grin. "I think I understand now." She was talking about strength, or something like that. The woman gave Astal a hug. "I don't know what was wrong with her, but it wasn't something that should belong here." She shook her head and yawned. "We should... We should go. Before Moon Tree hears of this incident..."

Adella may not have known much about fighting and strength, but she did have a little bit of knowledge about the guilds, although she never saw any in action before.

Evial stared at Kein's hand for a moment, thinking about this. It's true. What just happened was nothing like he had ever experienced before in his life, and it was a lot more frightening than anything he could imagine, even if it was just a game. To be hated and feared, was that what being a bounty hunter was about? But at the same time, it would give Evial the chance to explore this world more. Find out what exactly that little girl they just witnessed was, and also find his twin.

He kept staring at the hand... What would Alkaid think of him if he did this? Well, she might like to hear that because of this his obsession over Haseo has dwindled... But a bounty hunter. Alkaid wouldn't really look at a person killing another for money in a good light.

Ah but what the hell. Alkaid knew Evial better than anyone, if he'd just explained it to her he knew she'd understand. With no further thinking, Evial grabbed Kein's hand with a tight grasp and smiled. "Yeah, there's some things here that I need to be explained to me. I think doing this will broaden my horizens of this world." He gave out a good, jovial chuckle. "Haha, plus I love the thrill of a fight. So, I'm in." He gave a really kind smile to Kein, ignoring Gabi, a smile that he thought he wouldn't be capable of to someone he just met.

Well, it just might I've found someone a lot cooler than The Terror of Death... Ah, I can be such a girl at times....

She thought quietly to herself, blushing in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP!?! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP!?!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: RP/Fanfiction-
Jump to: