Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RP!?!

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
proceedtoheaven
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm

no no lol you make your bios here..and then ill transfer this whole thread into the new section. so fill em out here.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

Mmmm okay.

Name: Adella
Name origin: Don't have the origin, but the name means noble.
Weapon Type: Adept rogue- Dual Blades, Harvest Cleric (she has yet to get the Cleric class change though)
Personality type: cowardly, neutral, pessimistic, really only cares about things that benefits herself, cold toward others, takes awhile for her to open up.
Bio: She had just moved to another town due to her father's work and sudden divorce between her parents, making it hard on her to make new friends. She really didn't have any to begin with, but a few that would talk to her. Her relationship between her father and mother is acquaintance-worthy at best. She likes dark things, macabre, anything really depressing and likes to create stuff like that. She started the world to make new friends, but so far everyone to her seems pathetic and not worth her time. She uses The World to escape her reality, even if she doesn't let anyone in, it's still better than her real life. She likes the rainy fields the best, and still only plays in the Delta server. Loves to kick the hell out of those lucky animals and small monsters, especially ones that look cute. She hasn't done much in terms of progress in The World, as her level is only 12. She has no connection whatsoever to Haseo, but she has met Bordeaux on more than one occasion, and has cared less for her. She wouldn't go with Bordeaux anywhere, making Bordeaux quite aggravated. She's so to herself that even though her Player Character is a Female, it is incredibly unknown whether or not the person behind her is a male or female, but the truth is she wants to find someone that can accept her without any questions.
Character appearance: About 5'5", Burgundy-colored hair with long bangs that reach her breasts, the hair becomes shorter toward the back, the shortest part being in the middle of her neck. One purple eye and one red eye, golden cross earrings and a safety pin earring on the top of her right ear. She wears a black spaghetti-strapped dress that reaches to her knee caps in the back, but only stops right under her belly button in the front. The dress has blood-red embroidered flower designs on it all under her chest area, the chest area being all black. The straps form into two small wing type things (like Atoli and Shino's) and they are black on the outside, blood-red on the inside. A black choker with blood-red lining. Elbow Length black fingerless gloves, a gold ring on her right ring finger and a silver ring on her right middle finger, a silver ring on her left ring finger. A gold bracelet on her right wrist. She has Calf-high black boots, only with a slight heel and that have lace all up them. Blood-red stockings that reach almost her butt, and a black garder-belt that holds them up. The stockings also have black lacing. She's got a womanly figure, nice chest and semi-small stomach. Her wave markings is a blood-red one under her right eye, which is the purple one, and also two identical parabola shaped ones on each shoulder, with a dot inside of them. These are colored dark purple.
Character Level: 12
Theme Song: "Viva la Gloria!(little girl)" by Green Day

Last edited by tsukasayuki on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Well, we can have more than one so here goes : D

Name: Evial
Name origin: Me : p
Weapon Type: Flick Reaper
Personality type: Cheerful, open, kind of a leader type, hyper, bubbly, but very opinionated and not afraid to speak "his" mind.
Bio: He's an all around cheerful person, loves people, and is the type that doesn't really have any enemies. Captain of the Girl's Tennis team at her high school, one of her friends introduced her to The World. She was hooked ever since. Her favorite part is socializing with people, and becoming as good as she possibly can be. She chooses to play a male character because she thinks it decreases the likelihood of being hit on by creepy men... of course it changes nothing, she still attracts both men and women. But she's grown rather fond of her male PC and refuses to change. She participates in many of the arenas and loves the thrill of fight. She is really good friends with Alkaid both online and offline, and whenever they aren't participating in arena battles, they can be found talking to each other or going on quests together. She's heard rumors of the formidable PKK Haseo, and has seen his former avatar on accident, and ever since that sight she believes it was love at first sight. Since then she's been building her character up so that maybe she'll build up enough courage to talk to him, despite her male appearance. She also has a sibling that she's never met, and ever since being introduced to The World, she wonders if she might be able to meet them here.
Character appearance: Male character, very bishie type male too. About 5'7" in height, wears a white long coat that opens in the front, flows down to his ankles in the back. The coat's sleeves only stop at his elbows though, and on his right arm a silver ribbon is laced on the skin between the gloves and the end of the sleeve. The back of the coat has a silver design of scythe and embroidered flowers (like the ones in my signature). Blonde sort of spikey hair (like the guy in my profile picture and signature), red eyes, has white gloves and fancy white dress pants. Silver boots that tie up front and go up to his knees. He also has a long blue earring on his right ear. He only has one wave marking and that's a silver line that goes through his right eye, similar to a scar.
Character Level: 52
Theme Song: "Waiting for the End" by Linkin Park

Last edited by tsukasayuki on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Ok ok so..here's mine

Name:Megido

Name origin : Taken from the name of the prehistoric creature megalodon.

Weapon Type: Flick Reaper

Personality type : Laid back, Headstrong, Stubborn, Masochistic, Moody, Cold, Egotistical

Bio: He first discovered The World after a friend showed to him claiming it to be "the best thing ever", slightly interested in the online world he bought a copy. on his first outing in the game he encountered the an AIDA infected pk but before being pk'd and becoming a lost one he was saved by Tri-edge. Instead of being thankful for being saved instead he felt a burning hatred for being so weak that he needed to be protected, he swore to eliminate all PK and eventually grow strong enough to face tri-edge to prove to himself he was strong enough to stand on his own.

Character appearance :6'0 short and wild black hair (Similar to zidane of FFIX), Red shirt with black straps crossing over his chest and back,black guard on his left shoulder that extends down to his bicep, red and black clawed gauntlet on his right hand,and baggy black pants that stop at the top of his boots.
Character Level :72
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Yessss...
I is so 'cited for this xp =>.>=

Sorry guys for my long, detailed characters xp
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

its fine its fine. now we wait for like wave, alkaid etc for us to start.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Yesh indeed. I'll have to get on Al-chan about it....
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:15 am

Sorry im late with this guys so here ya go. Smile

Name : Kein
Name Origin : The Japanese version of Kain the first murderer.
Weapon type : Adept Rogue - Flick Reaper, Dual Blades, Steam Guns(has yet to gain the guns)
Personality : Quiet, quick to frustration occasional anger, usually sticks to himself to avoid getting hurt.
Bio : For the first 18 years of his life he had been beaten savagely day in and out by his father. His mother died while he was still at a young age having committed suicide to escape the man and thus left the boy in his snare. He would be bruised, cut and sometimes he had even been pushed down the stairs for his fathers drunken amusement. One time the boy has walked in form school and gone to his room without saying a word and in response his father broke his jaw with a slam of his right fist and then shoved the stumbling boy form his bedroom window. As he grew older he could take the punishment and the tears less and less each day. The boy soon found that his fear and his sadness where fading into a deep pit somewhere inside him, like a lurching place in his stomach. This sensation happened more and more until one day the boy had completely slipped from his consciousness and did not awake until that evening. When he did he came upon the sight of his fathers mutilated corpse on the ground infront of him. It was covered in scars, tears, gauges, some pieces where even hacked form the body completely. His almost empty stare turned to fix on an object in his hand. All went silent as a shrill shriek erupted form that house that evening. Several months later a new player joined the world under the name Kein and quickly gained a reputation for being a loner and taking up tasks such as bounty hunting for other players and occasionally smaller guilds. When he wasn't adventuring solo he took part in the arena aiming to eventually take the Sage thrown but to date has only played out of tournament matches. He had battled with Haseo once during his stint int he demon palace rank up session and had come away with a loss. But that was his last.
Character appearance : Height - 5,10, Hair - Deep Black, Eyes - Crimson, Attire - He wears dark grayish pants with a hanging piece resembling Ovan's with a sleeveless steam punk tank like Haseo's but with a grayish color to it like the pants. He wore to wrist gauntlets which where also the same grayish color but with duplicates of his markings on them which resided on his cheeks and are the variety as the ToD class up ones with a couple more tinier ridges protruding at the corners.
Character level : 67
Theme Song: Happy by Mudvayne

And there ya have it. I went a bit nuts on the writing there. ^^""

Last edited by HaseoXthofTwilight on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Kein and Astra will be veerrryy interesting when they meet up XD
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Indeed they should. xD
Have you though on where about you want to start this whole rp out once everyone adds their character/s?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 pm

im thinking on it.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Yay!!!! I think Kein and Adella have a lot in common too... They shouldget along... somewhat=>.>=;;;

I CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

@Heaven: I had a thought. What if we had a theme song to represent the characters? Ive seen a few who did it in the past and Ive used some for old rp characters to.

@Yuki: They should indeed. Im really lookin forward to seeing how everyone's characters interact once this gets going. Did ya ask Alkaid or Page as I think her name was about her one yet?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

I like the theme song idea. I've been in quite a few rp's like that too : )

And yeah, I really wanna get my characters into action : D

Oh and Page... well, she said she'll make one this week MAYBE... I might have to remind her though. Hahaha... And good memory on her name.

We're both so busy with Naka-kon coming up =x.x=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Ah thats cool. The topic aint going anywhere. Im pretty decent with names and it also helps that im a huge Charmed fanatic. If ya didn't watch it before one of the sisters in it is called Page and every time ive seen it since her name was mentioned it reminds me.

Whats the story with the kon anyway? Was Heaven and Alex serious about going this year?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Uuu~ Yeah I know... But but, I get excited like this : D

Ahhhhhh I see. Haha. : D

LOLZ!!!! I know Heaven won't be able to, as far as Alex..I have no idea. I doubt he knows where's its at : p

I wanted you to come as Aion, cause that'd be super epic, but you're the farthest away from me : (
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Yeah..Im bummed I couldn't go...I wanted to make smutty Aion remarks. xP
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Bwahaha, and try to rape me because I'm Rosette and Aion is a HUGE creeper toward her in the anime? And then have my bf get really pissed and try to kill you? Sounds awesome : D
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

I have no way to do that..
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:07 am

And then have an epic reenactment of all their battles! xDD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:10 am

Manga and anime battles... now THAT would be awesome....
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 am

Cept it would obliterate Naka-kon's location! xD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 pm

i like the theme song idea. id suggest everyone adds one to their character bio.

and i WISH i could go to naka...but my tax return is going toards a new labtop i need for my schoolign future lolol XD this year i buy a labtop..next year i use it for some things im gunna need when i go away to school. (comp desk, chair, t.v./etc.) cuz wen i start dorming it up ima need my shit on lock so i dont need to worry.
but GOD i think itd be hilarious if we all went...we need to eventually all mee tup at a con or something..like..someone should get on planning for this O_o so...people can put money aside etc.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Okies. I'll go add a theme song tonight when I'm off work for both my characters : D

And dude!!!I know, that would be so epic. So no Naka-kon next year? It's always around the same time, middle of February. If not next year, we should just all meet up at Naka-kon 2013!!!! : D

Or unless you guys got another convention to go to? It's just, Naka is always held at such a nice hotel.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm

good ^_^

well see...its gotta be accessible for everyone. so i mean people gots to travel..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP!?!   RP!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP!?!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: RP/Fanfiction-
Jump to: