Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:32 pm

THIS WAS NOT MADE BY ME!

I repeat. THIS WAS NOT MADE BY ME! This was made by my boyfriend. And I think it's really awesome. He entered this into the AMV contest, but unfortunately didn't win anything : (

Please enjoy. I really like this and I feel like showing it off.

Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 am

*whistles and claps enthusiastically* He has gotten so much better since the last time I saw one of his videos. *subs* That was one epic video and it even leaves me wanting to try editing FMP. Come to think of it I still haven't had a good chance to watch it. Are the eps hard to find?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:57 pm

I KNOW! He worked his ass off on this one too....

=>.<= Just makes me upset he didn't win anything for it...

And no, they really aren't, at least from my experience =o.o=
It is a pretty good anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:17 pm

Gah!! You where right! Damn you for making me love this one already after only 3 eps! xDD

I saw two other FMP anime listed on animeultima. Which order should they be watched after the original one. And Sagura Sousuke is full of win! xDDD

Last edited by HaseoXthofTwilight on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:55 am

as expected yuki..excellent work as always..^_^
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:28 am

kingalex120 wrote:
as expected yuki..excellent work as always..^_^

This one was made by her bf bro. ^^"" Still its freakin epic.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you Hashy. I said it about 3 times too. THIS WAS NOT MADE BY ME BUT IT WAS MADE BY MY BF!

But I'm glad you liked it Alex. But hey. Go watch my newest one. It's Lake Pontchartrain. Not as good as this one imo, but still enjoyable :p

And yesh. I loooove Sousuke! <3
It really doesn't matter. FUMOFFU is just a bunch of hillarious episodes that have nothing to do with the main story.
Obviously watch the original season first. The Second raid continues the story. We watched FUMOFFU and then The Second Raid, but really it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Ha ha don't mention it. Smile

And yes bro watch the ponterchain awesoneness! That song is so addictive it should be illegal! xDD

I nearly pissed myself when he kept trying to say everything was a coincidence. xDD
Im just after the one where Chidori saw him do his badass mecha frog action and they get left behind by the rescue team.
So was the random one made before the continuation?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks Hashy Smile

And Yeah, I know. I love that song soooo much. It's so ridiculously awesome. Although I can never listen to it again without thinking of my AMV =^^=;;;

Ah yes I believe it was made before The Second Raid.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

That generally happens after editing a song though. You always get reminded of the video ya used it for due to the constant replaying and what not.

I might watch that one before second raid then eventually. Just for the sake of saving the epicness.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:10 am

I just watch episode 9 Yuki-chan....FMP now holds my highest fan service regard...xPP
I haven't enjoyed an anime so much in a long time.
Im so editing this once I finish it.
And I have high suspicions that Clamp's artists where involved in FMP's character design.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am

Hahah. It's a really good anime.

And no way man. It's definitely not Clamp. The men look too manly for Clamp : p
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 am

No no I didn't mean it was clamp who did it. I meant that they got some of their artists because you only have to look at Sousuke once to see some touches form some claamp designs in him...at least form my perspective. xDDD I should compare artist names.

Oh and random question but do you still have your episode source? Ive been having trouble finding non mkv eps.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:21 pm

No... I could only get my grubby hands on The Second Raid.... I had crap quality ones of the other two. thepiratebay maybe? I don't remember...
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Piratebay is out for me..my provider has it blacklist blocked..: (
Well guess its converting mkv;s for me..ugh..I hate converting.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 am

What about isohunt?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 am

I never tried it. I usually try to avoid torrent sites if it can be helped.
Ill check it out later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3   Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Panic- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3
Page 1 of 1