Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

College

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
TriRevan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:05 pm

*shudders violently* I avoided the Latino population here on purpose from my rant because honestly its such a fuckign quagmire to deal with. You come to the store...speak no fuckign English...and expect me to know what fuckign cold cut you want? im NOT being racist im being a human being with the grasp of the concept of communication as a necessity in inter race situations. When your in america...a fundamentally ENGLISH speaking nation...we shouldn't educate our students mandatory to know Spanish. im sorry but thats fucking wrong. The ability to learn a foreign language should be required but the option should be there to CHOOSE what you want to learn. And i mean our politicians only reasoning for bending to these illegals and legals who dont speak our fuckign language is because their more votes in the bag if they can appear beneficial to their community. FUCK! if this isnt wrong to the core WHAT THE FUCK IS!?! and then they turn around and get indignant when you dotn speak their language (im referring to ANY non English speaker in this country) and its like "oh stupid american you too dumb to speak my language :B" OH IM SORRY...i thought i was EDUCATED IN ENGLISH PRIMARILY 8D

The world is in a state of wonderland and it all stems from our failures. We had a chance to spread out a positive light and a call for education for all men and women in the post WW2 era. But instead we shelled up and hid like children and called it a war against "communism" meanwhile all we did was instigate propaganda. Had we spread peace and understanding to nations like Vietnam and Korea not MARINES things might have been fuckign different. But no...we ended up creating a pseudo american empire of economy to attempt to bed the world to our desires. we became a monster with fangs and claws but hid them behind a kind smile and an extended hand. AND WE HAD OUR CHANCE AGAIN AFTER SEPTEMBER 11th!!! the whole FUCKING WORLD was behind us...EVERYONE EVERYWHERE held candlelit vigils and prayed for those here in new york who died and who lost loved ones. But what did George W. RETARD do?? "8D were gon go ahead and take over the oil fields now HEHEH!!" and now...BAM were fuckign despised. and everyone in this country believes the wars were in are legit. But then wonder why the rest of the world hates us. ITS CUZ THEY SEE WHAT WERE DOING CUZ THEYR FUCKIGN BETTER EDUCATED THE US! it make smy blood BOIL and mind RAGE at what our government has allowed. From putting Saddam in power to even trying to influence the middle east. Weve caused our own nightmare...now its up to the generation being martyred to bring it back. Just like how the greatest generation who fought to survive through the depression saved the world from Fascism in WW2.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Ah, the day-to-day life of America.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 pm

yep...
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:07 pm

idk, I try not to bother myself with these kinds of trifles. I accept the world for how it is, and silently hope for what can possibly change.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:26 pm

While you silently hope people will more an d more start becoming UN-silent. its best to show that change is needed and NOW. before we need to get drastic. cuz...another obama administration=revolution.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 am

Well, I never said I wouldn't do what I could. I generally stay out of the way until I see a conceivable way to make some contribution or slight difference.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 pm

i wasn't getting personal. i was just saying an opinion of the fact. just so ya know xD

But honestly...with this new decision to bomb yet ANOTHER country we should have stayed out of...has me verrrrrryyy pissed off.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh. Well. What I said is still true anyway.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 pm

yes of course.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:08 pm

What's that quote? "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that a few good men do nothing."
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:02 pm

*nod nod* a true line as if ever were spoken. words to live by.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Strive to be the good man who does somethin', eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

No doubt 8D
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:27 pm

I couldn't agree more. It takes a stronger person to sheath their sword or hate when faced with someone or something they hate than to spurn them and hurl their rage in a destructive blaze of self assumed glory. The one who extends the hand to help instead of the hand of a thief will always be the victor in any situation.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

HaseoXthofTwilight wrote:
I couldn't agree more. It takes a stronger person to sheath their sword or hate when faced with someone or something they hate than to spurn them and hurl their rage in a destructive blaze of self assumed glory. The one who extends the hand to help instead of the hand of a thief will always be the victor in any situation.

this
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Agreed Hashy.

Actually, that sounds like how I used to be.. a lot...
I've become sour because of my job =-.-=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Hm, agreed as well.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 am

A job would make any person sour with time. And sour or not I till think your one of the cheeriest people I know.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:59 am

Well, unless you enjoy thoroughly the job.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 am

Haha thanks, but yeah, there are just some things they do that I don't think is right, but I can't say anything until I find another job... y'know, for the fact that if I stand up I'd probably lose my source of income =>.>=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Hm, yeah, we do what we gotta do to get along.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Well Yuki you can always feel free to rant here to all of us. Its not like your bosses can see what were talking about here. ^^""
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:25 pm

That's true; it's a psychological need to vent or communicate feelings. Why not do it where there are no consequences?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:29 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Haha thanks, but yeah, there are just some things they do that I don't think is right, but I can't say anything until I find another job... y'know, for the fact that if I stand up I'd probably lose my source of income =>.>=

At my old job, this was on my mind EVERY SECOND OF DAY I WORKED!! So just do what I do: as soon as you get home, find whatever relaxes you and foget the stupidity that is your boss.

And since I don't work there anymore, I always go back and miss with my old bosses. ^^;
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Worse things have happened I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Non Seekers-
Jump to: