Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Earthquake in Japan

Go down 
+3
HaseoXthofTwilight
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Well, shit happens with nature, though. These things can't be anticipated.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah I don't give much credence to those world ending theory's of 2012 but if it did happen I expected it it to be by mans own hand not like this. Could those recent solar flares have played a part in how badly the reactor backups failed? They are supposed to effect electronics right?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

ITS NOT ENDING!!! GAAAHHH!!!! Apocalypse means GREAT CHANGE! not end of days...fucking idiot catholic agendas >.> 2012 is when i take over the world.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

And Atoli promptly becomes a space pirate.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:16 pm

ME to!

And Tri becomes president of earth. xD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

And now to pick a vice president...

Well, been watching news and reading more articles. This whole Japan thing is starting to depress me. o.o
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 am

Well you have a power hungry psychopath or power hungry space pirates to choose form really...

Yeah..the more I watch the harder it is to bear. There has to be someway to shut down those damned reactors or at least restore them to an operational standard..
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:41 am

If they could do it so easily I sure they would have by now, all that we can really do is hope for the best and try to support them in any way we can.

as for vice president..I nominate myself..why..because..

A:I'm crazy...

B:...I'm black 8D
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 am

Hm, all right, my constituent will be pleased by a black guy.

And seriously, it's just news article after news article and such with that nuclear stuff. It's quite suspenseful.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:37 am

*sigh* another regime to topple...
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:31 am

Meh my feelings are iffy on the world ending. Can't deny that the world is indeed changing, physically by all means. Granted some crazy shit's gonna happen, but I doubt it's gonna blow the world up or result in a zombie apocalypse like some people are saying =-.-=

Meh being vice-president is too much work. I'll just travel around with Hashy as badass space pirates. As long as I can have a caster gun, I'm okay : D
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Quote :
*sigh* another regime to topple...

All things come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 pm

I'll be vice-president since they rarely have anything to do other then address the senate.

As for Japan, I'm gonna try different sources since Red Cross won't send me there. But my sister is scared for me after hearing about the potential meltdown.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Yeah, this whole meltdown business is probably my biggest fear out of everything.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 pm

And we can do the dirty dealing side of things for the president like toppling power hungry ban hammer spammers! Before of course we do some pillaging of his food and rum stores! =P

The British government has done the same thing ive heard Wave. They are banning all of their nationals who wish to go to Japan and help from leaving the country and are trying to force those over there to come back. Its utterly ridiculous and not to mention its a gross breach of human rights.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Well, what're ya gonna do, I guess. :/
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

*siiiigh*
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Say fuck the system then fly to a random country and form there to Japan! Theres absolutely no justifiable reason for preventing someone who wishes to give relief aid from giving that aid.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Well.. I suppose one could contest safety as a justifiable reason.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Then the person being contested could simply say that they are being held captive by their own government for committing no crime and this their rights are being breached couldn't they?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am

I suppose, but yet again, justification of safety is a huge issue. They don't want to let people go through and potentially let something happen to them because at that point they'd fear lawsuits. It's quite an extreme logic train of justification, but that's the way it is. Freedom and security/safety are inversely related in this day and age unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 am

It's probably because of the potential meltdown that they don't want any citizens going there...
just like Tri said, they'd fear lawsuits.

And indeed Heaven. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Again, I say, what're ya gonna do. :/
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

After thinking about it I understand my sister's concerns. I guess I'll try going over when the reactor situation is under control.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:31 am

A wise decision sempai it wouldn't be good if you got caught up in an even larger disaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Japan   Earthquake in Japan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Japan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Serious Discussion-
Jump to: