Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.

Go down 
+2
proceedtoheaven
HaseoXthofTwilight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. Empty
PostSubject: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Ive been in the hospital for the past 3 weeks which is the reason for my absence. I woke up 3 weeks ago unable to stretch my left leg to full length because a sharp pain shot through it every time I tried. My sisters bf had to shoulder carry me to his car and took me to my GP who said he thought I had a blood clot in my leg and he said it might also be related to the breathing trouble Ive had recently. Well he refereed me to Conney hospital where ive been hold up for 3 weeks. Ive been drugged up and jabbed with at least 40 needles I could swear. @_@ They confirmed my GP's diagnosis and where able to improve the breathing issues over time. Apparently some of the clot had broken off and traveled up to my lungs causing the breathing issues. Well to make a long story short after several scans and fasting sessions they let me out and have me on blood thinning anticoagulant's called Warfarin or something. Ill be on those for the foreseeable but I now have my breathing and full use of my leg back so yay!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:32 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 8D im glad your okay!! but wow man talk about a fuckin scary thing O-o
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Wow, saying the usual "Holy shit, you're alive" thing is very funny after reading that. Glad to see you doing better now Sempai.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah im feeling much better now. Do need to keep my body active while im on this drug a bit more but thats fine. m just glad to be home. It appears this place got quiet in 3 weeks. Is Yuki, Alex and Tri busy at the moment?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

Lolz. I've been absent too... but for not as serious reasons..

Been whoring myself to video games....

But man, that's scary hashy. Very scary.. Glad your better though : )
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Yikes, hope that stuff gets better.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:38 am

Yeah im feeling much better now guys, thank you. =D
And I know how that particular activity can eat time. I been indulging in an old fvaoriteof mine Rogue Galaxy like an addict since I got home. Needed a bit of abreak form Nier farming..^^""
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:58 am

You're welcome. Glad it's all good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 am

Nier farming is annoying. What about Radiant Historia?

And Ar Tonelico 3? Although, the 3rd is CRAP compared number 1 and 2... still fun game though.

I went back to play Ar Tonelico 2 because well.. I just needed to after playing 3.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

I haven't continued Historia since I got home thanks tot hat other addiction I been renewing. But Ill be getting back to it in a day or two. I couldn't pick up a copy of AT3 because I ironically enough got sent into it the day I was gonna pick it up..xD
But ya I could have told ya it wasn't gonna be as good as the others. But then again it wasn't possible to out do the first two games to begin with. Which reminds me I have to finish my AT1 run. I was just heading to the dragon nest I think or whatever it was called, its one of the last couple of dungeons before you can get into Mir. I was doing a Max Mischa run. I kinda wanna do 2 before I actually get into 3 aswel though. Party for the sake of doing all 3 in a row and partly cuz I miss Luca and Jaqli's scenes. =P
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:36 am

Ahhh you need to play Historia. It's beautiful. I mean finish it, cause you have played it.

Ah, I see. Then I take it you prefer Misha, or did you just choose her to see it?
Personally, I prefer Aurica over Misha... but then I ended up going with Shurelia.. because, well, She's Shurelia.

Haha. And 2 is amazing. I dunnno, I don't think I can ever go back to 3 after replaying 2. Haha. And I loved Luca. A lot more than Cloche. And Jacqli is just a badass. Smile
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Yeah I really do. I got kinda ganked away from playing it there when that whole war business was about to explode. I been thinking of going back for some bad ends first though.

Yeah she has always been my favorite. I never managed to actually complete any of their topic lists completely before so I figured during that run id try. I love Shureliia for her power in battle but her character and talk topic conditions leave much to be desired in my opinion. And I never quite got what would happen if you make different choices in her cosmosphere.

Im still unable to grab 3 until my government money is re established. It had to be put on some kind of hold while I was in hospital so I wouldn't get cut off so as of now im broke. Almost as broken as Replikia! xDD...yes..I know..bad pun..

Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:40 am

Ah man. Some of the bad ends are pretty funny : )

Ah I've NEVER Gotten topic lists finished. ClosestI've gotten was my current playthrough on 2. I'm only missing 6 Jacqli talk topics.

I just don't like how Shurelia has all these outfits but you don't actually get to use them, but personally she's my favorite of those three. Just cause I like how she looks and herpersonality is fun. But yeah, I think they should've developed her as well as they did Jacqli... : )

Ah, 3 is fun but like..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 pm

-puts tamaki in a headlock of death and nuggies him-
Ya bastard good to have ya back, then again I've been kinda M.I.A. myself..^_^;;
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Yeah I never got them before that playthrough either so I wanted to actually get one of them done this time. Last I played it I think I was halfway through Misha's level 9's.

Yeah I thought that was shit how they showed them off in her sphere and then didn't even allow you a chance to unlock them outside. People on gamefaqs used to think it was a joke that you couldn't unlock them but there ya have it. I wish they had done more with her cosmosphere story though, like what they did with Jaqli's. That was fun and if Shurelia had one like that it would have been epic to. I still laugh at Jaqli's secret crush on Croix. ^^""

*elbows Alex in the ribs* Ah!! There you are you bastard!! Yeah its good to be home. I was wondering where the hell you where.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Playing 1 right now, and god Misha annoys me. =-.-= I know a lot of people like her, but I really don't...

And Aurica is emo, but I think that's why I liked her so much... because when I first played that game I was EXACTLY like her.

Yeah, well, the 2nd game IS an improvement from the first, so they were probably like "Oh gotta make the 3rd reyvateil's cosmosphere more indepth. Oh and give her costumes."

On another note, I've had an idea for a fan story... like... a 4th Ar Tonelico. It's all in my head, and I doubt anything will happen with it, but I bet you'd like to hear it =^^=

*tackles Alex* Yeah dude! We've all been MIA though...
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

-cuddles the yuki- That we have...that we have.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 am

I just got tired of waiting O_o
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Where abouts are you in 1 now Yuki-chan?

I never really considered her emo but I did feel bad for her especially with how she got treated by those around her and seeing her own village destroyed. And lets not forget the good ol pope of all things evil..>.>

Yeah they even gave her a more fitting va. Though I could think of several id have liked to voice Jaqli more. ^^""

Hell yes id love to hear it! ^^""" A 4th would be epic. Speaking of which I placed my order for 3 so it should be shipped soon.

So Alex whats been keeping you away?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:45 pm

uh laziness...school..I kinda sat down and grinded my way trough persona 4 to the end, watching various animes and such just been dicking around.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:48 pm

How did ya like the cross dressing? xDDD

Ah thats understandable bro. I do it aswel a lot when I just cant get into anything.
If you want a new anime then check out Kiba. If you like magical worlds, warring countries and people with the ability to control huge spiritual beings then you will like this.
Here is its two epic openings.

Opening 1: Sanctuary by Nami Tamaki

Opening 2: Hakanaku Tsuyoku by Younha

Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Well, come back more often Alex >: (

And I believe I sent you a pm with the story details Hashy : D
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:51 am

I Will yuuukiiiii 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.   Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh worst 3 weeks of my life.
Page 1 of 1