Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Hyperdimension Neptunia Empty
PostSubject: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm

And now I have seen just about everything. When the Japanese make a video game based on the console wars you know they ran out of of ideas.

And they would give the Xbox character huge breasts...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperdimension_Neptunia
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:20 pm

Wow...now thats just..wow..but it kinda looks good..xDD
Ill at least give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

I got to give them credit for trying at least. But why is the main character Sega? O-o
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

I tried it. Thought it was just terrible. Looked interesting, but then it's a company that makes really ridiculous cross-over games and ruins really good characters from video games like Mana Khemia, Atelier Iris, Ar Tonelico, and Disgaea.... They don't make very good games imo...
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Hm, well, it's interesting it sure is.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I tried it. Thought it was just terrible. Looked interesting, but then it's a company that makes really ridiculous cross-over games and ruins really good characters from video games like Mana Khemia, Atelier Iris, Ar Tonelico, and Disgaea.... They don't make very good games imo...

*Does an impression of Neptune*

Like, I know right? The game is about as clueless as Bush was in the White House! I was so like "forget this" and just went and killed some Darkspawn!
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:33 am

*blinks and stares at Wave, jaw dropped to the floor* Your kidding right..? She actually talks like that? And I wouldn't say all of Sega's games are bad. They have brought out a few ive rather enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Heh, oh well, better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 am

Who said Sega's games are bad? I was talking about the company that developed this game. They also did Cross-edge. Idea Factory... their cross-overs are bad.

Remember Lyner in Ar Tonelico 1 Hashy? Total douchebag in Cross-edge, completely altered his personality....

And yes.. that sounds about right Wave : )
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm

HaseoXthofTwilight wrote:
*blinks and stares at Wave, jaw dropped to the floor* Your kidding right..? She actually talks like that? And I wouldn't say all of Sega's games are bad. They have brought out a few ive rather enjoyed.

*Does Neptune impression again for good measure*

Totally true!! But the worst part EVER is that her nickname is Nep-Nep!! That sounds so preschool!!

@Yuki: I don't know what's more sad: the fact I acted so accurately, or the fact that I tried to get it right?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:02 pm

He is in Cross Edge? I never got around to paying it. And wait that was a crossover?
As for his character being a douchebag im a bit curious to see this...to youtube! xD
But I suppose depending on who ya asked in the AT world he may still be one...*coughs* Jaqli *coughs* xDD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Dude don't get me started. people on the gamefaqs boards HATE Lyner, which I think is retarded,because personally he's my favorite of the 3 main characters. And personally, I REALLY disliked Misha.. and everyone's like "Oh he's such an ass to her" but like, I dunno, I think she kind of deserves it.... =>.>= He's such a badass imo.

But dude, Jacqli's so awesome. I haven't gotten her ending yet, so I'm going to do that this playthrough. I've gotten Cloche and Luca.

And yeah.... I think.. it's both Wave? It's sad how accurate you are...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:03 pm

@Yuki: *Points gun at my head**kills himself after Yuki saying both*
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

I don't pay any heed to opinions given on the gamefaqs boards most of the time. They are usually just idiots spouting off and trying to cause flame wars. But anyways I did think Lyner was a badass and he don't deserve the hate he got but he kinda was an ass to Mischa. Leord shoulda thought him how to treat women when he was a child. ^^"" But Micha herself ive always been a fan of.

As for my favorite of the three mains I believe I mentioned it being Croix before. Id have to list favorites for the girls but as for Croix he is the perfect blend of humor, casualness and badassness. And like the others he cant seem to help but get drawn into situations he would rather not to. Take his friend the weapon shop girl having a crush on him.

*tosses a phoenix down at Wave* Now now no suicides form you. But damn dude you could actually turn that into a comedy form. You got me laughing. And whats funny is Rogue Galaxy which im playing through now has a character called Mio who speaks like that.

Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 am

Yeah I know. They all REALLY dislike Luca too, which personally, I think she might be my favorite lead female.... Well, between her and Jacqli. =^^=;;;
Well, him being an ass to Misha was funny in my opinion, because honestly, she annoyed the HELL out of me. She may be hot, but I really found her to be annoying.

Mmm Croix is sexy. I can't decide which one I like more between him and Lyner, but Lyner seems more of a pushy ass, while Croix is kind of a pushover. Poor guy gets put into so many situations and abuse without wanting it.

And sorry Wave.... *heals Wave.*

Haha oh god... that's... horrible =x.x=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:04 pm

I don't get the Luca hate really since her character was one of the most realistic of the females in the series. I wouldn't say she is my favorite now but she is in my top 3 at least so far. Ill always have a soft spot for Mischa though, I just liked her from day 1. And Then Jaqli aswel. Jaqli I still say has the most fun cosmosphere in the series! Hers was so epic ha ha.

I usually hate people with weapons that are ridiculously over sized but Croiz just made that spear of uber size look badass! Especially after you get his ultimate skill. Which Ive still to this day remained unsure on the conditions of its use. xD

And she got the gang thrown in on terrorist charges for her airheadedness to.. xD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

She is. Because, well, she's one of the video game characters I've identified most with ever, just because the poor status and her whole world order wish like that.

Haha well, don't expect much from the reyvateils in number 3. They can hardly compare to the other reyvateils in both looks and personality.

Well, Jacqli is just a badass. And yeah, First time going through her whole cosmosphere last night Smile I really like the last two outfits, especially Pure Ritual. She looks so cute.
And I love how Ayatane was her Mind Guardian.

Wait...butyou've gotten to use his EX move right? I have no idea how they computehow you get to use it, but yeah it's so badass. "MAXIMUM PENETRATION!" HA!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:39 pm

*Is revived but commits suicide again*
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

-enters topic stops and stares for a few moments blinking only once-...-exits slowly-
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah she reminded me of you a bit. ^^ Her wish for world order was a good one but I think it spiraled out of control after she became part of that core. And then there's those who where trying to manipulate her desire for peace to fuel there wars and agendas.

I noticed. Saki wasn't all that bad from what I saw but whats her name the other one didn't strike me as much of a character. Ive been tempted to cal her Fu the nameless samurai since the first time i saw her..xDD

Ha ha yeah Pure Ritual is rather epically cute I guess. I was kinda freaked out first time I saw him there and was expecting some manner of messed up extra boss..^^""

As far as I cold tell to the best of my ability it seems to revolve around have the resonance thingy maxed (the one that points upward* Your attacks must already be on level 3 and I think but im not sure it may require Replikia active..then that might get the EX to appear instead of level 3 on his normal attack option.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Haha I'll take that as a compliment. =^^= Well, Cloche's ideas become twisted on her path as well.

Oh god! Saki is SO Annoying =-.-= I disliked her.And they didn't give much room for her or Finnel (the other one) for character development.. because well, of all that switching persona thing.

Hm Replakia isn't necessary to activate it I know that for a fact, because I used JacqlixLuca for most of my battles. I think the Harmonics being max sounds right though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia   Hyperdimension Neptunia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: