Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.hack// The Movie

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Start crying...

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 pm

hate --__--
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 pm

Ok I can't think of words that would express my hate for these new .hack ideas. If they really wanted to make more money on .hack, they should maybe remake the first for games in graphics and sell them on a low price or make something more simple like .hack//SIGN with the good music, ( I like the other music foe the games. Don't get me wrong), But maybe add some more mystery to it. I don't know. That's just my idea of what they should do. BTW, WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DAMN KITE'S?????? Kite was good enough! Then they had to through in Shugo, I like Azure Kite. Then they though in another Kite in .hack Quantum who's a girl. Now we have another girl playing our hero Kite.
What the hell??? I also noticed that there are a couple playing as Balmung and Orca. Check it out on the .hackers site.
Like Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, we need a .hack Anniversary. I'll wait for someones response before I go on...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:24 am

The only I can about this movie is that the CGI is impressive.

By the way, since when did The Nothing start appearing in The World?!
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:06 pm

I almost said something relating to Kingdom Hearts in my last rant but I though I'd let someone else say something about it. The animation kinda reminds me of kingdom Hearts.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 am

The art direction certainly gives off Kingdom Hearts' bright color style; and another thing what were those white things? Admins?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 pm

probably lol XD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 pm

S'okay...

So much for the Kite and BlackRose movie I was hoping for...
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:28 am

Also I something I wanted to mention earlier, and I know that I have the name, But how would you feel if a bunch of other people were able to copy your profile and character model? I feel kinda bad for Kites user. If I were him I'd say something to the Administrators and submit a complaint. XD Also If they wanted to make another movie, why don't they just do what they did with .hack//G.U. TRILOGY and make the first four games into a movie. I think that would be bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 pm

They did plan on doing that, but Trilogy's performance and reception changed Bandai's mind. So... we're stuck with this movie...
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 pm

Trilogy was horrible though...like I despise it in comparison to the actual G.U games...WHERE WAS MY ENDRANCE, MY ALKAID AS AN ACTUAL CHARACTER...HELL WHERE WERE ZELKOVA AND SAKAKI EVEN!! NOT STAINING THEIR GOOD NAMES WITH THAT MOVIE THATS WHERE...
-composes myself-...I'm good
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Yeah, we all had hopes for Trilogy... but all we got was the director admitting he's wishing Sasuke had the nine-tailed fox demon instead of Naruto....
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:07 am

...BWah....BWAH.....FFFFTTT BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Yes... I vote for a real .hack movie trilogy about the original four games! With Kite and BlackRose in beautiful HD!!
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 am

Since .hack//G.U. TRILOGY was mentioned, I want to say I like that movie a lot, But I do also wish it had been tree separate movies instead of being such a small feature. So many more characters should have been in it and fulfill there roles. And I have to be honest, I really don't care to much for the Beast Form Haseo. To me it was just a Nine Tails rip off. Also can you imagine Haseo Screaming and Shouting through out his room while in that form and see his neighbors next door trying to figure out what the hell his problem is. I mean the other night one of the next door neighbors woke up at 3:21 am
to: "TRI-EEEEEEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm

BWAHAHAHAHA XDD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am

You know, I laughed at first but... I wonder if that does happen?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:37 pm

well see i guess XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 am

Yeah... *sigh* I just kinda wish they'd get there heads out of there ass and come up with new ideas. But I might like it, you never know. I have to admit, I didn't like the look for .hack//ROOTS or G.U. at first. Especially the look of Azure Kite. Until I knew what was up.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 am

That's true
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 pm

as long as its not like legend of twilight I'm fine..
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm

*waits for the hate* It doesn't look too TERRIBLE... Except how uncreative can you get with these characters? Why the fuck are there so many Kites? Seriously, it's an MMO! M-M-O! There are soooooooooooooooooooooooo many possibilities to create wonderful and unique characters. Make another damn twin blade, but you can change his appearance like crazy. Seriously.

Besides wasn't Link supposed to be the end of .hack? I love .hack, but it's turning into repeats of Kites and the creativity that drew me in is just not there anymore.

Give me the chance to create characters and a story for the next installment. I'm pretty damn sure I can do a hell of a lot better than this.

Anyway the Kite repeat kills it for me, I'm not giving it a chance. Which is also why I refused to watch Quantum. Kite, Blackrose, Balmung repeats? Fuck. That.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Yuki..gimmie a hug...
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Wh...Why? =o.o= did you even read my post.... =>.>=

*hug*
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I did..that's why I Want the hug 8D..
-hug-...I'm so tired of kite repeats... Quantum I gave a chance I Wanted to like it I DID BUT IT AS JUST..GAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.hack// The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: .hack// The Movie   .hack// The Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.hack// The Movie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next