Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.

Go down 
+3
kingalex120
proceedtoheaven
TriRevan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How important is music to you?
Cannot live without it.
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
It's awesome.
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's nice from time to time.
Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't care.
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't particularly like music.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm

The fuck..Oo...5 days...thats...madness.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:34 pm

So I have the most here? :3 And damn.
Your brother tops me. Mine only says 4 days :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:36 pm

And actually, he has to delete some songs from time to time, for sake of space and practicality. So I'd reckon it'd be a little bit more than that, too. Haha.

Speaking of his music, he set his ringtone for when he gets a text as the Victory Fanfare from FF. Kinda like how Loz's cell-phone rings. HAha.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Nice :3
Really?
I got a 30 gb ipod. Very sexy :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Damn. :O Haha. I should get me one of those.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:56 pm

One of the old classics. Only 130 :3
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:43 pm

I have about 190 normal songs on my iPod but I want to download all the music of trailers I can find. I really like orchestrated pieces but the older stuff is too long for me, so I enjoy most of the trailer music for their scores and the length of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.   Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Artists/Bands/Groups/Genres/Etc.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2