Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:32 am

My little brother got hit by a car this Afternoon and died. I'm really hurt about and just need people to talk to. I don't care who.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 am

I was gonna add this ether but I didn't think of it. If you would like to pay your respects, than go to my page or wall on face book and post something. It an be anything. And it doesn't have to be anything fancy ether. Thank you. This is for my brother Austin who was only nine years old.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1640447474
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
My little brother got hit by a car this Afternoon and died. I'm really hurt about and just need people to talk to. I don't care who.

Holy shit...

How are you holding up? Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:51 pm

If you have a facebook account you could use the link above and right a decent ........Anything. It will make me feel a little better. Also I plan on posting a couple pictures of him in my photo gallery today so others know what he looked like.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1640447474
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 pm

But to answers anyone's question, I guess I'm holding up. But it's all really hard just to tell someone about it. There was so much him and I were suppose to do this month.
Modern Warfare 3, Halo Anniversary, And we never got to play Gears of War 3. He wanted to play them all. I'm not really sure what else to wright right now.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, really that's horrible. I'm really sorry; sorry this is a late reply too. :/ *hugs*
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 am

*hugs back* Thanks. At least there was some respond to this. Smile You're the second.
I'm not sure if it was just awkward for some or what...

Anyway, I'm better than I was. Still, there was a lot that he and i were suppose to do this month and won't ever get around to. Halo CE Anniversary and Modern Warfare 3 were two of the biggest games we planned on playing.
We had him cremated cause that's what he said he wanted if he died. We're not going to spread them though. We want to find a custom urn maker that can paint or print things of art onto his urn. He liked things like Halo, Mortal Kombat, planes, ninjas all that stuff. So that's what we want to put on it. I'm sure he would love it too.
I miss the little guy though.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am

I'm so sorry for your loss..
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks. Smile Things do get better over time but it also leaves a hole in you that will never fully heal. I just have to remember the good times we shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...   I'm sorry to bring out bad news here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry to bring out bad news here...
Page 1 of 1