Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YOUR .hack//Collection

Go down 
+3
proceedtoheaven
RyloonGospec
LieN
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

YOUR .hack//Collection Empty
PostSubject: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:45 am

Hey there guys, I was just wondering, since I haven't seen any topics covering it; But, I'd like to see your .hack//Collection (anything from the franchise, such as the Manga, Anime or Video games themselves). It would really be awesome Very Happy Well as for me, I don't have mine anymore x3 had to sadly sell them on ;3; But I'm hoping to rebuild it >:3 My first piece of .hack goodness after like 1-2 years will probably be the .hack//Versus Hybrid "The World" pack hehe XD
Back to top Go down
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Personally, I only own Infection and Mutation. Sad
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:17 pm

i own the IMOQ, and G.U.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:12 am

I own , .hack//Infection. I used to have all four but I sold them for some stupid reason.

I have .hack//SIGN 5 disk dvd collection. Need to get a new case for it though. It's old and falling apart. :/

I own .hack//G.U. Trilogy. In great shape. ^_^

I have .hack//SIGN OST that was burned for me by a friend. I should pick up a real copy someday.

I own .hack//Liminality OST. After I moving multiple times I kinda lost track of the case and cd's but I know I'll see them again. Probably just dug in somewhere in a box.

I have the first .hack//G.U. OST. CD's are in great shape but I need a new case. Razz

I'm borrowing G.U. vol 2 and 3 do to a friend borrowing my G.U. vol 1.

I have .hack//Another Birth volumes 2, 3, 4. I don't have volume 1 anymore. Someone stole it. Crying or Very sad

I have .hack The legend of Twilight manga all three manga in one BIG book.

I have both volumes of .hack//XXXX. Sounds hot. bounce

I own volumes 1 and 2 of .hack//LINK manga.

I own a .hack//Enemy collection with Kite, BlackRose and Sanjuro start up decks. They're three different decks mind you. Wink I was suppose to get Steve Blums autograph on Sanjuro's card box but he had no time for autographs. And we missed his first panel. No

I have three .hack Doushinshi hentai mangas. Unrealistic with Shino, Sister Heavyblade with Rena and Shugo, and Game Over 0 with BlackRose. Embarassed

I have a BlackRose wall scroll hung up with two .hack Loveable Collection figures still in their packages hanging next to it. One sitting out. Subaru still in her package and two BlackRose figures one in package and one out. Unfortunately I got into fight and my first BlackRose (out of package) got her stand messed up. The peg that goes into her foot so she can stand with her sword broke off. Then a couple days after that, I was trying to move her to a different spot in my room and I accidentally dropped her sword and Broke the handle off. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad With a little glue and brains I might be able to fix it but I've been kinda scared to do so cause I think I'll make it worse than it. is.

And I think that's it. Smile I'll update this if I find something I forgot. Wink
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:06 am

Whoa sweet collection AzureFlameGod~ x3 I hope I can build it up to that level at some point XD And yeah the games are pretty rare to find, I remember years back, I actually won a sealed copy of Redemption for $20 XDD I should have kept it x3 darn it
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:16 am

All the G.U. games, G.U. Trilogy. The whole series of .hack//sign. The whole manga of .hack//LoTT and the first 2 dvd's of LoTT (ashamed a bit..... Manga was good though.) All volumes of .hack//Another Birth (think that's the name. The novel point of view from Blackrose) Both AI Buster's. All volumes of .hack//G.U. + Only own Infection and Quarantine. First three DVD's of Roots, The first volume of the Terror of Death Novel, and there was one mini-manga I own. About the girl who likes Silabus. Forgot what it was called xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:29 am

Sweet I used to own all of the G.U+ Manga's x3 and you mean .hack//Alcor right? ^^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:32 am

I believe so xp I'm not at home right now (at school atm) so I can't check, but PRET-Ty sure that's the one. I may have more than what I mentioned too. Need to catch up on my manga, but I've just been so poor it's hard. Poor college kid right here!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:48 am

I feel your pain x'3 *pats back*
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:15 pm

My heart is heavy with grief as well.

Oh yeah I do have the .hack//G.U.+ mangas 1,2 and 3. Thanks for the reminder Yuki. ^_^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:17 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
My heart is heavy with grief as well.

Oh yeah I do have the .hack//G.U.+ mangas 1,2 and 3. Thanks for the reminder Yuki. ^_^

Nice Very Happy I remember when I had pretty much most of the manga collection in mint condition, I read them once and kept them safe o3o x3
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:22 pm

Yeah my stuff is mostly used as a dust collector right now. Until I can get my two leach roommates out and put things where I want them, things will stay the same. But I can't wait to redecorate. Smile
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:26 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Yeah my stuff is mostly used as a dust collector right now. Until I can get my two leach roommates out and put things where I want them, things will stay the same. But I can't wait to redecorate. Smile

Ohh hehe XD

OH It would be awesome if we could see pics too? (That's what I was sort of hoping for to begin with hehe XD)
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Haha thanks xp Oh I do have the .hack//XXXX Manga too xp

And When I stop being lazy I'll post pics of my .hack//collection. That's what you want right? xp

Maybe I should just make a .hack cosplay and then model them. I mean, Shino and Tsukasa are both on my cosplay list :p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:59 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Haha thanks xp Oh I do have the .hack//XXXX Manga too xp

And When I stop being lazy I'll post pics of my .hack//collection. That's what you want right? xp

Maybe I should just make a .hack cosplay and then model them. I mean, Shino and Tsukasa are both on my cosplay list :p

Yeah Very Happy That would be awesome ^^ It would be nice to see, even if you have random .hack merchandise, that's still epic =D Looking forward to the pics then Yuki-chan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Yeah, I'll sort em out and make em all pretty and stuff. No hack cosplay yet though, still got awhile before I make those xp

But maybe I'll just wear my Ange or Rosette one and model my whole anime and manga collection, not just .hack xp
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:29 pm

I'll post some pictures of my .hack merchandise but I need to find my damn charger. I haven't seen it since I got back from Sakura-Con last month. But I will post. Don't let me forget. Razz
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Yeah, I'll sort em out and make em all pretty and stuff. No hack cosplay yet though, still got awhile before I make those xp

But maybe I'll just wear my Ange or Rosette one and model my whole anime and manga collection, not just .hack xp

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
I'll post some pictures of my .hack merchandise but I need to find my damn charger. I haven't seen it since I got back from Sakura-Con last month. But I will post. Don't let me forget. Razz

Ohh epic XD And neh Yuki-chan~ .hack only please~ x3? XD And it's nice that you've been to Anicon's, I haven't been to any ;3; Stupid social inexperience DX
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:22 pm

Just remembered that I have my .hack//LINK Limited Edition OST XD I'll try and take a pic later :3 I've also got a bootleg G.U. OST x3
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:00 pm

niiice XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:06 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
niiice XD

Neh~ If you find any new info on .hack//Versus can you update the thread ASAP please Heaven-san~? ^^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:42 pm

You sure Agito? It's a pretty awesome Manga collection xp

Haha
I know I know. I'll just do .hack then : )

When I stop being lazy xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:28 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
You sure Agito? It's a pretty awesome Manga collection xp

Haha
I know I know. I'll just do .hack then : )

When I stop being lazy xp

XD Haiiii~ I'm sure, the thread IS for .hack// collection's after all x) But if you can, make a separate thread for your Anime and Manga / cosplay collections Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

Sure I'll post on it when I stop being lazy too...

xp I guess it doesn't take much effort to get up and take pictures of merchandise... Bwahahaahaha xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Sure I'll post on it when I stop being lazy too...

xp I guess it doesn't take much effort to get up and take pictures of merchandise... Bwahahaahaha xp

Maji-ka?? It takes a lot of energy out of meh DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR .hack//Collection
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: