Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni Empty
PostSubject: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Contains Spoilers for Steins;Gate.
Song: "Higurashi no naku koro ni- TV size" by Eiko Shimamiya.
Just a little AMV to get me back in the groove and show off Steins;Gate. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:01 pm

That was awesome ^^ Really enjoyed it >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm

couldnt get into steins gate >.> everyone hypes it...but...i couldnt get into it...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Ha, I see what you did thirr.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Thank ya Agito. And yes, what did I do thirr Ryloon?

Maybe it's not action-y enough Heaven? It is a lot of thinking and stuff.

It's still really good imo
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:53 am

Yeah, I agree with Heaven-san, TOO much hype just kills the series a lot of the time for me, I mean you expect something because of all the hype, and when it's released, it goes from good to zettai crap~ x3
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:58 am

Maybe I'm not on enough, but the only person I heard Steins;gate from was Ryloon, so I can't say it was given alot of hype. But maybe it was xp

... Because I try to avoid anime with a lot of hype, even if they might be really good. ... I think that's why I have yet to watch Code Geass yet xp

But Agito, you should give Steins a try and form your own opinion :p
It is a lot of talking and thinking, not much action, but it's just the kind of show I enjoy
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Maybe I'm not on enough, but the only person I heard Steins;gate from was Ryloon, so I can't say it was given alot of hype. But maybe it was xp

... Because I try to avoid anime with a lot of hype, even if they might be really good. ... I think that's why I have yet to watch Code Geass yet xp

But Agito, you should give Steins a try and form your own opinion :p
It is a lot of talking and thinking, not much action, but it's just the kind of show I enjoy

Yeah, I know~ Let me finish the 10 series I'm currently watching first neh? XD Have you checked out Robotic;Notes yet? Looks good, well the trailer x)
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:03 am

Lol I know. NO you need to skip all the series you're watching now and watch this >:p

Just kidding.

And no, but from the look of the title it's from the same company who did Steins and Chaos, yes?

I might have to give it a try...
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:04 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Lol I know. NO you need to skip all the series you're watching now and watch this >:p

Just kidding.

And no, but from the look of the title it's from the same company who did Steins and Chaos, yes?

I might have to give it a try...

Well o3o let me summarize it like this:

Chaos;Head ---> Steins;Gate ---> Robotic;Notes *thumbs up* XD It's worth the look since it's after Steins;Gate
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:12 am

Figured as much xp

So I'm guessing it's not officially out yet? Plus the title is pretty cool. Robotic notes.

Another science fiction? xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Figured as much xp

So I'm guessing it's not officially out yet? Plus the title is pretty cool. Robotic notes.

Another science fiction? xp

Mhm it's a little hard to explain, mainly because I suck at explaining XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:22 am

Cool I love Sci-fi xp

I'll definitely give it a shot, but if it's still ongoing I'll wait it out. I hate watching shows with one week in between each episode. That's how I originally watched Umineko and meh... xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:24 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Cool I love Sci-fi xp

I'll definitely give it a shot, but if it's still ongoing I'll wait it out. I hate watching shows with one week in between each episode. That's how I originally watched Umineko and meh... xp

Eh? Ongoing? Isn't it going to be a Visual Novel o3o? XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

Oh it is? I thought it was going to be an anime.

then I shall read it once the English patch comes out!

(I still have to read the Steins;Gate VN...)
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:31 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Oh it is? I thought it was going to be an anime.

then I shall read it once the English patch comes out!

(I still have to read the Steins;Gate VN...)

It'll most likely get green lit for an Anime after the VN's finished up with, because they need a structure to follow from the VN XD And kyaaa~ I'm playing Dengeki Stryker, well the demo x3 It's freakin AMAZING XD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:53 pm

GEASS!!! YOU NEED TO WATCH GEASS O_o the show is fuckign every bit as amazing...as the hype! its like death note fused with gundam wing!
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:09 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
GEASS!!! YOU NEED TO WATCH GEASS O_o the show is fuckign every bit as amazing...as the hype! its like death note fused with gundam wing!

Geass was freaking brilliant XDD Loved every bit of it, especially how clever it was XD And Death Note was another amazing one, although I didn't enjoy the movies, it was a nice turn of events though. And I have yet to watch Gundam, I don't watch mecha all too much XD How about you, Heaven-san?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:03 pm

I KNOW I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS!!!!

And I normally don't watch mecha anime, but Gundam Wing is one of my FAVORITES! Ugh so old school.

I need to watch Code Geass for the fact that I heard the plot is really interesting... and full of twists!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:12 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I KNOW I'VE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS!!!!

And I normally don't watch mecha anime, but Gundam Wing is one of my FAVORITES! Ugh so old school.

I need to watch Code Geass for the fact that I heard the plot is really interesting... and full of twists!

Yeah, I'm not much for mecha either, but Star Driver - Kagayaki no Takuto was AMAZING, another Anime you definitely need to check out :3 I mean the MAIDEN songs for crying out loud, just orgasmic~ x3
Back to top Go down
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Hype kills everything. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:18 pm

RyloonGospec wrote:
Hype kills everything. Rolling Eyes

That's true, well you just have to build a barrier around yourself so that hype doesn't get to you I guess XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:20 pm

Yes indeed...

Probably why someone here hasn't seen Evangelion yet =>.>= *coughrylooncough*
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I don't have the time to see it DX (Well that's a straight lie, but still DX)
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Evangelion? you haven't either Agito? It's worth watching at least once.

Well, actually, I never saw the movies, but I did see the anime. Mindfuck to the max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni   Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steins;Gate- Higurashi no Naku koro ni
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next