Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Inspiration for your usernames?

Go down 
+3
Wave
tsukasayuki
LieN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Inspiration for your usernames? Empty
PostSubject: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:58 am

I'm wondering (Yes, I think A LOT inside this mind of mine XD), what inspired everyone for thinking up they're very awesome (sometimes crazy, I must admit) usernames? XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 4:13 pm

What's your answer for it?

By the way, mine is pretty obvious if you think about it. I got both pieces from .hack//sign. So I'll let you all figure it out.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

I know you got the Tsukasa part from Sign, and hmmm, Yuki as in Yuki Kajiura Very Happy?

As for me, it was completely inspired by the Heavy Sword in the Monster Hunter games, blatantly named "Agito" hehe ^^ And it's pretty powerful in MHFU too~ But honestly, as soon as I saw the name and how NICE it looks when it's written in Katakana, I fell in love~ XD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Wow, my name dates back seven years ago back when I was on dothackers.net under my full username Wave Killer.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:50 am

My first username for an online site was KingSasuke
but that was taken when I made a youtube so I just threw my name in instead.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 am

Rurouni Kenshin.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Epic usernames right there hehe~~~~
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 pm

well, before I made my account here, I was known as zeroreploid or just Zero, that dates waaaaaaaay back to the YouTube group days.

My current name derived from my Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Seraphim Zera.

I originally wanted Seraphim Zero for my GT but it was taken so I changed the O to A.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Nice name ^o^ And ohhh an X360 gamer ey ^^?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

You got it right Agito. That's where it came from.

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:47 pm

You could tell~ hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm not really sure how I came up with my name. drunken
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 am

Oh really~? Azure Flame God~? XD I'm guessing it's that awesome Avatar battle at the end of G.U. Vol.1 ;D As for the 86, hmm, the year you were born ^^?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:13 am

Yep. Truly creative of me huh? Razz But I do see myself as Azure Kite when I play Halo Reach. I use the same name everywhere online. It may differ some places like YouTube which is AzureFlameGod1986.
Not really sure why I chose Azure Kite. originally I wanted to be named Sub short for Sub-Zero. It's what i was called in my Senior year in High school cause we had two other Kevin's in stage class. XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:13 pm

I understand where you're coming from, when I first saw Azure Kite, my jaw dropped at how epic and beastly the guy was.

And surprised at how you managed to make an Azure Kite look a like in Halo XD Didn't think that was possible hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Me neither. I do plan on retaking that picture of mine since I did change it a while back. It looks better now than it dose in the picture. ^_^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Sweet. Did you check out the Haseo and Ovan sets in Soul Calibur 5?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:50 pm

O_O No I did not. Do you have a link? affraid
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm

And I just found one of Endrance too~

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Wow very nice! Very Happy HA! Enderance even has Mia (AIDA) on his shoulder. XD Too bad Yuri Lowenthal isn't in the character creation voice list. I made a Terror of Death form Haseo in SoulCalibur 4. Looks and sounds just like him. ^_^ I'm gonna have to get this game so I can make BlackRose. Haha.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

It's nice how you can be able to do that ^^ and really, a BlackRose one? I didn't think that was possible XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm

I hope it's possible in 5. I don't have much of a way to show you my SC4 BlackRose.

...Unless I take a picture of it and post it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspiration for your usernames?   Inspiration for your usernames? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspiration for your usernames?
Page 1 of 1