Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's your favorite .hack in game theme?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

What's your favorite .hack in game theme? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:31 pm

ok here's mine. Very Happy But I have hard time deciding by the two.

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh~ Do you can mean soundtrack 8D? I've got...SO MANY <333 But the ones that always keeps me at peace would have to be:

-

-

<-- Personal favorite <3

-

(Also, the new .hack//Versus desktop theme is brilliant too <3 really reminiscent to this Very Happy)

-

and finally

I've got a bunch more, but these are my hand picked favorites ^^ What do you think?

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:31 am

Yeah the first one is one of my faves too. :3 I usually like to think about it when im in a nice clean city on a hot clear day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Easily this theme, Cubia's 4th Phase. The way it instills a feeling of despair and hopelessness is just great. ESPECIALLY
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Oh~ So you like it for those themes? Nice Zera~ XD
Back to top Go down
Iyoten
Iyoten

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

i love the opening theme from g.u.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:05 pm

I think it would have been Vol.3's OP theme that got me excited for the final G.U. installment.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 pm

No idea what this is called, but I like it.

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 am

Ok why the HELL, isn't that one in the game? Sad I just fell in love with it. LOL

Well this one isn't in the game either. Unless it's in .hack//LINK.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Wave wrote:
No idea what this is called, but I like it.

Don't think I've come across that one either. It was probably specifically made for the prototype trailer?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:33 pm

@Azure: That theme sounds like the ending theme when the creadits roll. Sounds a bit sad to be for Kite.

@Agito: It was solely used for the prototype trailer. It doesn't even have a name either.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 am

Darn, I wonder if Piroshi-san can give me an answer~ Well if he manages to reply~ XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah I'm not sure if it really belongs to Azure Kite, but the melody dose exist in Everything In These Hands. Right around 0:59 .

Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:05 pm

.hack has such great music. One of the many things that just drew me in to the series.

I really hope we get an HD Collection some day. ^^;
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 pm

@Azure - I think the person meant for it to be Azure Kite's theme because it plays during that crazy-got-me-scared-for-my-life Avatar battle with him, right at the end of G.U. Vol.1 XD

@Wave - Someday :')...Actually, let me go and hassle the CC2 employees about it 8D
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Agito wrote:

@Wave - Someday :')...Actually, let me go and hassle the CC2 employees about it 8D

Want some help? ^^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Yes please 8D Ryuta and Ryum that manage the English CC2 twitter account do tend to reply to anything and everything XD so if you can get them to ask Hiroshi-san about it or anyone else of interest, that would be great XD

http://twitter.com/cc2information

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

I think an HD Collection would be great. Very Happy Still I will be buying the original games. As for the music for .hack, we have to thank FictionJunction (SeeSaw) for it. If it weren't for them I might not have gotten into it so quick. I've been listening to FictionJunction for some time now and I really hope they do more music for .hack soon. It fits it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

CC2 just need to encourage they're fanbase more I guess XD it's possible, I mean they managed to get Sengoku Basara 1, 2 and heroes in a HD Pack, why not the sexy .hack//G.U. series? I genuinely wouldn't care if it was released in Japanese only, it would make it enjoyable (since I'm VERY used to the JP voices now because of Versus XD), and besides, I'm sure we all know the whole game scripts off by heart 8D (I Know I do XD)

Hmm, FictionJunction is great :3 What do you think of LiEn :3?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 am

Not really sure what you mean by LiEn. confused
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:37 pm

LiEn, a new face for the .hack music =] She sang ummm, where can I place her~?

No idea if you've heard it

It plays in the .hack//Versus Ending, and heck I might as well show you the credits themselves, brings a tear to my eye, the way the timeline starts and builds up, I genuinely cry a little when I hear this beautiful song, with all the characters coming together :')))

That song sort of reminds me of that moment, I'm sure EVERYONE here has seen it, that moment in G.U. Trilogy, where Haseo rescues Atoli from the depths of her despair and they're talking about (possibly one another), this song plays. Anyone remember? *sniff*
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:32 pm

I loved that. Very Happy Yeah they've been doing the music for .hack since G.U. I believe.

Something I was going to share on the FictionJunction topic this here. This is just an example of the the music they do.

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Very nice Azure, and keep in mind that this topic is for .hack music XD But feel free to start up a Fate thread >:3 I shall soon join you on it~
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:45 am

LOL Yeah I figured someone would say that. XD I only brought it up cause we talked about FictionJunction. ^_^ I could start a Fate Zero thread if you'd like though. I would like to talk about that anime more. Very Happy
Well going back to .hack, I've liked their previous music music a lot and I don't think it will get old. You know every time I play Naruto Storm 2, the music reminds me a lot of .hack//G.U.. It's all the same group but it all sound very similar. Listen for yourself. Smile

Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah, it's the violins and such that make it sound similar XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite .hack in game theme?   What's your favorite .hack in game theme? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite .hack in game theme?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next