Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You Were Smiling Gently

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

You Were Smiling Gently Empty
PostSubject: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:05 pm

So I recorded myself singing an English version of the song, I took the English translation and slightly modified it to fit the melody of the song, and then sang it. Actually turned out better than I thought. Still self-conscious here, but anyway.

So, just curious, does anyone want to hear it?
Back to top Go down
Iyoten
Iyoten

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 pm

id love to hear it ^_^ been ages since we last talked
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Hee hee, okies then : )
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 pm

I'd love to hear it too. bounce
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 am

Interesting =] Same here.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 pm

https://vimeo.com/53247217

There are some parts were I get off pitch ugh I think it sounds bad at some parts xp Don't be too harsh.

I couldn't find out how to directly embed it on the post, so here's the link, since it's a vimeo post (too many fucking trolls on youtube)

I will also probably re-record my Whereabouts of Truth English one and do a recording of Gentle Hands as well.[

Also @AzureFlameGod. Fucking love your avatar.

DAMN THOSE KITE REMAKES >.<
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 am

Sounds amazing =]
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Don't get freaked out wen I say you got a pretty voice. ^_^ I'll bet it was difficult trying to sing it while the Japanese lyrics were still being played. Glad you like my avatar by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:44 am

Lol I won't. Thank you : ) This was actually my first recording of it, and it turned out pretty well for a first recording. It actually wasn't that bad with the japanese in the background, it helped keep my rythym xp
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Do you plan on doing more? Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

I recorded an English version of Whereabouts of Truth and also Gentle Hands. Have yet to upload because, well, homework is a killer and I don't have time to fish out more pictures x.x

I have a few other songs too, and Japanese versions of this one and Whereabouts of Truth too.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:46 pm

I would love to hear Whereabouts of Truth. It's my favorite G.U. song. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Mine too! It's so awesome! It was harder to do the English for that one though x.x

But the Japanese was fun : )
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am

Oh you know what I would really like to hear? Inside Your Heart from FictionJunction. Very Happy I swear I know that song like the back of my hand. I'm really glad you got me into Madlax. ^_^ I wouldn't have fallen in love with such a song if you hadn't encouraged me on it.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 pm

I don't know that one as well as the others :/ Hitomi no kakera I do know better, I can try but meh.

Hitomi no Kakera I wouldn't mind though : )

And I knowww... it's so underrated imo. Slow moving, but I really loved the story.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm

For a while i was starting to think that Margaret and Madlax were sisters for a while. Turns out that twist was replaces with a better twist. I love how those two are the same. I'm glad madlax was still alive in the end. Not so glad Elenore and Vanessa Died. Sad

Anyway back to the topic. What do you plan on doing next. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 pm

You should probably put Spoiler tags around all that xp

Yeah I was pretty upset, that with all that sad shit that happened, the overall ending was still happy. I dunno, it seemed fake-ish to me xp

Also, the bond between Madlaxe and Margaret reminded me of
Spoiler:

And like I said, I still have songs that I already did just haven't uploaded. xp Or do you mean English adaptations? Cause I only have Whereabouts of Truth and Gentle Hands in English, but I got like... 10 songs in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Woops. Yeah I realized that after i posted it. XD

I'd like to hear the ones in Japanese. They seem to be more familiar to me. Smile When i heard Gentle hands in English I was like; Wait... Laughing But I still like it. i just wasn't prepared at the time.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:53 am

Very nicely done yuki O_o
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you Heaven : )

What's with the "O_o"? :p

And once I find time I'll upload more songs. It's finals week.. and well, christmas time too x.x
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:40 am

just taken aback by how good it was ^_^
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Yes she did a very good job. ^_^
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:08 am

she did ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Were Smiling Gently   You Were Smiling Gently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Were Smiling Gently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Music-
Jump to: