Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
My Novels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
My Novels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
My Novels I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
My Novels I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
My Novels I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
My Novels I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My Novels

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Now here's a list of my novel ideas along with teaser-synopses. Enjoy. Very Happy

"Alastor"
In the world there is a secret organization called D.E.I.T.I.E.S. which looks over the power balances of the world. Founded and led by Edmund Lion, Codename: Zeus, and his trusted wife, Helena Lion, Codename: Hera, the organization thrives for years. However, Edmund's elite team, The Hound's Fang, led by Adrien Wolfe, Codename: Ares, and his teammates Nathalia Whalter, Codename: Artemis, and Alexander Roarshark, Codename: Tartarus, go rogue and deviate from the organization's peaceful intent. After much a long struggle, the team goes missing and all members are assumed dead. Years later, Edmund's new star team, The Blades of Alastor, led by James Phoenix, Codename: Alastor, and his companions Lucille Swan, Codename: Aphrodite, and Leroy Griffin, Codename: Dionysus, discover a plot hatched by a mysterious adversary. However, Edmund recognizes the patterns of the plot to be one concocted by his once glorious team, The Hound's Fang. And so, The Blades of Alastor embark on an epic chase around the world to find out and end the plot of the mastermind.

"Conception"
Conceivers, those who read minds, exist in the world and are critically acclaimed for their supernatural abilities. When a conceiver conceives, he or she literally enters the mind of his volunteer and witnesses the inner-workings of the person's mind. Therein, the conceiver finds concepts, or the objects and symbols that represent a person's thoughts. Through deciphering these concepts, the conceiver can deduce thoughts, thought processes, or events of the person's life. The adventure of the mind may last hours or even days, but in the physical world it may as well be a single second. Two rival conceivers make their way into the world as the greatest figures of their profession. Brenton Abstru, previously a private investigator, is known for his pragmatics and brilliant deduction. Ambrose Tawder, previously a magician in a circus, is known for his improvisational deduction and charismatic conduct. They appear to be the second coming of the once revolutionary rival conceivers of Edgar DuMarlo and Anton TiBois, whose competition rocked the world fifty years prior. DuMarlo, previously a doctor, was known for his cold calculations and precise deduction skills. TiBois, previously an actor, was known for his in the moment revelations and bluffing. Everyone knows how the story of DuMarlo and TiBois played out; TiBois murdered DuMarlo and achieved world-wide fame as the greatest conceiver of all time. Wanting to follow in the foot-steps of his hero, Tawder seeks to better his rival, Abstru. As luck would have it, Abstru has a mental impediment which forces him to write down his thoughts and ideas into his journal. Tawder's ambitions bring him to this journal, which he steals, and soon, the ultimate battle for mental supremacy and concept-shattering revolutions would start with Ambrose Tawder and Brenton Abstru. With their bout the idea of the human mind would be completely revolutionized for the entire world. All because of the two rivals, and their head-to-head struggle. Winner take all.

"Damaged Goods"
Two star-crossed lovers; a man and a woman secretly in love with each other find themselves in a most troubling predicament. They have no time at all to pay their debts and to pay them fast. With their own mysterious backgrounds, they have the skills to achieve what they want. However, the only option they've been forced to choose is to rob a bank and take hostages. As the two struggle with authorities they begin to learn things. With interaction with negotiators, the hostages, and each other, they learn new things about themselves, about life, about the struggle and fragility people constantly face, and about each other. All this will lead them to their final decision; whether to go through with the bank job or to give themselves up. If they escape with the money, they'll achieve what they want, but if they give themselves up, and maybe get killed, they'll achieve much more. This is the ultimate story of... damaged goods.

"Petals of Black and White"
Lilian Flora, a 17 year old junior in high school finds herself in a relationship with 16 year old sophomore, Heath Fidel. The two hit it off quite well and find the the other person is a perfect match. However, no relationship is perfect and they soon find many struggles and hardships as their relationship moves. Each struggle and hardship is born from a past experience Lilian had; they remind her of a tortured and troubled childhood and early teenager-hood. All the while Heath fights hard to get through to Lilian and make her happy. They are completely driven by their love for the other and over the course of a year their love takes on new meanings day by day. This is exemplified by a poem that Heath writes to Lilian titled, "Petals of Black and White," which depict Lilian's life to Heath as it goes along. This story is not meant to tell a happy ending, in fact the very purpose of the story is to remind people that there is no such thing.

"Writing with Two Hands"
When one writes a book, he becomes two people; the writer and the reader. The writer is remorseless and seeks only the grandiosity of eloquence in his writing. All the emotions, treachery, and trickery he strings together in his literary works pleases him as he goes along. He becomes almost excited and gleeful to play God in his own little world; he can do anything he wants with his settings, his characters, and his characters' desires. However, once the writing is over, the reader looks back on it and is terrified at what the writer wanted to portray. He becomes disgusted and can't bear to see the selfishness and arrogance of the writer. This is the true inner struggle of the writer in his writing. One man, in such a dilemma, is found dead one night only 24 hours after he finishes his latest piece of literature. Friends and family do what they can to figure out what went wrong. In desperation, they begin reading the man's last book. To their surprise, they fully see the inner struggle of the writer, as it is completely evident in specific pages that were done on specific times. This becomes an eerie coincidence as they investigate people whom have come into contact with the writer.. and the reader. Eventually, they come to the truth, but what is it? What drove him to madness? The writer?.. or the reader? And how did the story end? Was the last word punctuated by the writer?.. or the reader? Or was it just that the man was writing.. with two hands..?

"Coined Pt. 1: Fair"
Hayden Travail, a 21 year old man lives his life as it is in misery, haunted every day by the daunting memories of his tortured past. In his life he has learned to rule his decisions by the whim of a coin; he believes that fate controls everything. As his maddening misery sulks on, his best friend Stacey Nostrum compels herself to help Hayden in every way that she possibly can, but soon ends up in a complicated drama involving not only Hayden, but his friends, and the lifestyle that has been handed to him.

"Coined Pt. 2: Everything"
Hayden Travail, now a 23 year old man has lived past his nightmares and finds true peace with the help of his girlfriend, Stacey Nostrum. However, peace isn't guaranteed to the couple as a tragic event takes the couples' lives and twists it upside down, putting it through the ultimate test. As Stacey's depression rises, Hayden's own forgotten nightmares come back for a reprise, challenging to undo everything Hayden has gained in two years.

"Coined Pt. 3: Never"
Hayden Travail, a 25 year old man finds the conclusion of his epic tale and epic struggle with life. Having once again finding peace and happiness with his fiancee, Stacey Nostrum, life once again throws another curve ball his way to test him and his resolve. However, things get much more intense than he realizes, for the stakes raise much higher than sanity, lives get put on the line as Hayden struggles against his final test.

Any questions? I can go a little in-depth to anything if anyone is interested.

Last edited by TriRevan on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm

i shall read all youv posted tri...when the beta doesnt make me drool...XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Hot Damn
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Almost makes me not wanna post my story ideas...

Damn Tri, you've really got all of these thought out. But I suppose I shall post mine...

When I got more time

But those sound amazing Tri :3
Mine are gonna look inferior =x.x=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:57 pm

lol, I encourage your posting of your own stories. Very Happy

I'm sure they're great.

And yeah.. I've thought A LOT.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I WILL!
not right now though.
I gotta have a lot of time to post 'em.
Right now I'm more focused on this damn essay.

:3

I haven't put THAT much thought into most of mine, but I got rough ideas for all of 'em. One is detailed though. Already wrote all the chapter summaries for it (added up to be 100 chapters. MANGA chapters too. =o.o= )
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:23 pm

That's the spirit.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:26 pm

100 huh thats one hell of a start.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Actually that's how many manga chapters it is, start to finish. That would be about... 20 volumes give or take. It's a pretty big story =o.o=
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 pm

very nice
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh, forgot to mention:

I have one novel that, at this point and as far as I'm concerned, is completely finished. It is "Coined Part 1: Fair."

If anyone wants, I can Email it or something to you.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Oh wow...
Actually I think you did email it to me a long time ago.. but I don't have it anymore Sad (at least it was part of it... or something like that...)

But yes! I will take it!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah, I did send that to you, but I've heavily, and I mean heavily edited it, so... yeah. I'm glad you'll take it. Razz
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:21 pm

I would like full in-depth of Alastor, much like I did with my two big ones.

:3
And thanks.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:25 pm

I'll type it up, then.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust in case anyone's interested, I just finished Coined Part 2: Everything. It's up for grabs if anyone wants to read it. And as always, Coined Part 1: Fair is also up for grabs if anyone wants to read it.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Im don't recall those two. Are they new one's Tri?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:29 pm

Hm, not new at all. If you look at my very first post here you'll find their summaries.

Happy to send them as attachments.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Those ones sound a bit familiar. Did ya post em in the yt group before?
And why was I gettin a Harvey Dent vibe from Hayden? xD

I think I would like to read those fully.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:37 am

I did, actually.

And haha, yeah, that was kinda the point. It was somewhat unavoidable since, well, it's autobiographically based; that's how I was, well, am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Novels   My Novels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Novels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Writing/Poetry-
Jump to: