Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Evanescent Illusion

Go down 
4 posters

POLL!
WOOSH!
Evanescent Illusion I_vote_lcap100%Evanescent Illusion I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
YAY!
Evanescent Illusion I_vote_lcap0%Evanescent Illusion I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Evanescent Illusion Empty
PostSubject: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:08 pm

This is my manga Idea I want to create first. I already have like 5 pages fully drawn and written for this one.

The story is a little confusing, but it's okay because I have it all figured out (100 chapter summaries!!!)
Although the manga will not happen in chronological order, I am going to explain it all in chronological order so it makes more sense.

~Brief Story Synopsis~

1000 years ago, a great war occured in the floating village of Eden, and the warrior Selia was a savior to everyone. Her lover was Alexiel, her best friend Rosette, and Rosette's lover Cain.

Cain poisoned Rosette into thinking that Selia had betrayed her, and this caused the two ladies to fight and kill each other.

It is rumored that Cain is still alive.

Aya Vandersun was born with a power of great psychic abilites, and ever since she was a little girl she has been known to be hunted down for her abilites by.. well, everyone. This is caused because she is the reincarnation of the great warrior Selia.

Now 16, Aya has started a new life in a nearby town and is best friends with Glenn Fira. A new female who goes by the name of Alexiel Shojin appears and annoys the hell out of Aya, and hits on Glenn. After a bunch of awkward encounters with Alexiel, she finally invites Aya to her house, where her secret is revealed. Alexiel is actually a man and has fallen for Aya.

They date and things are starting to work out... except Alexiel has an even darker secret.
A mysterious man named Kaine arrives at the school and talks to Alexiel about Aya, and Aya overhears. Alexiel denies everything, and it all goes downhill from there.

2nd to last day of school Aya is lead outside by Alexiel only to find Kaine there as well. Alexiel stabs her and Kaine releases a device that absorbs her powers. After thinking she's dead they leave her, lying there and withering away. And for all they know, she is dead.

A war between the Kingdoms of Sola and Alethros have been going on since 13 years ago, after Alethros had been told of the weapon Sola had (Aya). So Alethros convinced themselves and everyone around them that they had a weapon as equally powerful (Leona).

~And this is where the story really begins~
After almost dying, Aya vowed she would not let her identity out there. She disguised herself as a man and changed her name to Alex. She vowed that she would find Alexiel and Kaine, but did not know what would happen if she did find them. In order to survive, she has comitted to a life of thievery, and is found by the Anima group. They have great times, and she is excited she has a place she belongs... of course as a man though.

In an attempt to steal a valuable jewel from a Queen Victoria, Aya runs into Lailah who ends up finding Aya's secret. The only one of the Anima group who finds out is a man named Kuro (the other members include Van and Rika.) Kuro and Aya fool around.

3 years after that the Anima are on a trip to steal the most precious diamond in the world from the princess Leona of the kingdom of Alethros. This goes completely wrong, and Leona ends up with Aya and a few other characters after their plane crashes near a forest.

Leona thinks she is the reincarnation of Selia, but she is really the reincarnation of Rosette, Selia's friend.

Leona eventually falls in love with Aya while Aya is a man, and this causes a number of problems later. With a wide array of characters, Aya's adventure is never boring and seems like it's all okay... until she really does run into Alexiel, who has changed his name to Souichi.

A lot of trouble happens, but it ends up that Kaine was really for something called "The Crystal" which happens to dictate everything in life in the world, and a woman called "The Mother" who created the Crystal. Kaine also wanted Aya's power, because he believed that would summon the crystal and the mother.

~Character Descriptions~

Aya (Alexiel) Vandersun: Aya is the main character of the story, and for about 1/3 of the manga everyone except for Lailah and Kuro believe she is a man. She is 23 years old through the whole of the story, and she uses a double bladed sword as her weapon. Her powers awakened at age 10 where she nearly destroyed her home town, and at 16 fell in love with Alexiel Shoji. She's a smart-ass who doesn't like to screw around and always wants to get to the point.

Leona Alethros: The princess of the Alethros Kingdom, she has just turned 18 and is tired of being treated like royalty. Her mother is corrupt. She has a sharp-tongue and can be quite a bitch. She also has a seriously bad temper. She uses a katana as her weapon choice, and joins Aya when Aya tries to steal the jewel from her.

Lailah Ashtear: Her true age is unknown, but she looks about 21ish. She is the first person to find out Aya's secret, and it is a secret she would take with her to the grave. Lailah remembers nothing of her past, only that she was once part of the dragoon village and was taken care of there. That's as far as her memory goes (which is about 6 years ago). She works as a mercernary, but the second time she meets Aya she decides to join her. She's quiet, but gets really excited in battle.

Kuro: Part of the Anima group, a silent ninja type of sorts. He hates to see people be put in pain. He saves Aya from the Illusion keeper and is forever trapped inside the forest of Illusion.

Van: Leader of the Anima. He's quirky and loves to lighten up the mood of everything.

Rika: She had just recently been engaged to Van, and is also part of the Anima. She's a woman who loves to be noticed, loves to clean, and loves to cook.

Chloe: She is the only one who lives in the Dragoon village and is 13 years of age. She carries a miniature staff for protection and lives with the Lima race (a strange animal native to the dragoon village). She meets Aya and Co. when they are looking for Kaine's base nearby, and she steals Leona's jewel. She's childish and cute, but hates being called as such.

Ruki Christo: One of Leona's royal guards. Ruki is 21 years of age and uses magic. She is loyal to her queen, and has been infused with the great gift of magic when she was younger. Ruki has been a knight since the age of 10, and she is very stubborn.

Adel Max: Leona's other royal guard. Adel is 24 years old and has the very classic weapon of a sword. He is also very loyal, but he starts to question his legience when he finds out the queen has been in league with Kaine. He joins Aya and Co. when Leona does, only to protect Leona. He has been a knight since age of 16.

Joshua: His age is unknown and he knows Lailah. He is the one who took care of her in the dragoon village, and he actually knows more than he is saying. He carries around a spear as well and ends up becoming comrades with Glenn. He is united with Lailah and joins Aya under some extraordinary circumstances.

Glenn Fira: Aya's long time best friend who had not seen each other since she almost died. Glenn also had to make ends by resorting to thievery. He is 25 years of age, and uses convenient daggers as weapons. He joins Aya and Co. when Joshua does.

Mikoto: She is well over hundreds of years old and oversees the world from the remains of Eden. She once gave an old rag doll to Aya when Aya was really young... which actually serves as a camera.

Debont: He is Mikoto's father and also oversees the world with her. The two are filled with a mass amount of knowledge from the War of Selia to the present time. But they still do not know one thing and that is the Crystal and The Mother.

Chrono Listau: Listau is his foster parents' name. There was a short time shift when he was born, so his parents were scared of him and gave him away. His foster parents threw him out as well so he began living with his friend Mick. He has extraordinary magic and is only 13 when he meets Aya. He joins Aya and Co. when he takes a wrong turn in Alethros and ends up finding himself on the ship.

Mick Cuvet Chrono's best friend and also Van's younger brother. He kinda likes getting into trouble, and may be a bad influence on Chrono, but they have fun together.

Alexiel (Souichi) Shojin: Age 24 now and going by the name Souichi, he works for Kaine and uses guns. He is convinced that Aya is done for, and works with Kaine to find the Crystal and The Mother. He believes he has found a new lover in his teammate Felina, but it may just be that he is reminded of Aya. He acts cocky and confident, but he is truly depressed.

Felina Serenity: Teammate to Souichi and also working under Kaine, she is only 18 years of age. She used to be the princess of the Dragoon village, but she became jealous of Lailah. When the dragoon village was under attack she had blacked out, and when she came to she was with Kaine and Souichi. She is in love with Souichi and is dedicated to Kaine's ideals.

Kaine: His age is unknown, but he is the cause of Aya's turmoil and her whole world turning upside down. He is also the one who led the attack on the Dragoon village, and he is sending arsenal to both the Alethros Kingdom and the Sola Kingdom. He wants to see this world's inhabitants destroy each other while he is in his search for the Crystal and the Mother, convinced that he killed Aya when he absorbed her powers. He is believed to be the same "Cain" from 1000 years ago.

Alexiel: 1000 years ago, this Alexiel was loyal to Selia and to the people. He loved nature and everything about it. He was very peaceful.

Cain: 1000 years ago, Cain was actually very depressed. He hated just about everything, and loved Rosette. Except it wasn't really love; he just loved playing with her emotions. He eventually convinces her that Selia has betrayed her and causes both of their deaths.

Rosette: She is branded as fallen because she tried to take Selia's life, and so her left wing is pierced with a giant metal stake. She never really liked Selia, she only saw her as a tool to earn a higher rank. Rosette ultimately met her end when she chose to fight Selia.

Selia: A great warrior of Eden, she took out an entire army of human traitors from below single-handedly and has been well-praised. She loves the heat of battle, but never did she want to fight her friend Rosette. Selia dies right next to Rosette's body from loss of blood- they have been buried naturally by snow in the White Forest, which is in the southern most part of the world.

And that's about all I can say without ruining everything. I have pictures of the characters if you want to look at them.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Ooohhh, I'm pretty pumped for this now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Really? That makes me happy then :3

More people need to look at this! =>.>=;;;
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Good, I'm glad it does. Smile

And yeah.. they do... >.>
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Don't get me wrong, I'm very Happy you looked at AND enjoyed it.

But it's nice to make everyone happy and pumped =>.>=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Yeah.. well, I'm still pretty pumped. Only one or not. Razz
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:09 pm

For both I see :3
These two are probably going to biggest ones.. Well, so far xp

And yeah you're right. It makes me happy that one is.

I tried explaining this one to my BF cause he was getting jealous that I was telling you lot, so I did. I'm very bad at explaining in spoken words, but he actually seemed pretty interested =>.>=

So that makes me happy as well.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Cool, cool. Glad Yuki's gettin' happier and happier. Razz

Yeahh.. usually I explain my ideas to my parents or brother, my brother usually gets really interested, while my parents just kinda get confused. XD

Hm.. well, if you're interested in any of my ideas, I can start a new topic and go a little more in-depth, like with structure of story and character descriptions and what-not, much like what you've done here.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Definitely. And that is good. Always gotta keep the woman happy :3

Haha... Yeah, I have yet to explain anything to my parents =>.>=;;; Or anyone in my family...

I have a friend who's excited about this one, and absolutely LOVED what I had for Firebird. :3

I'll look at your ideas and then ask you personally. I think it will make you think really hard about it too, because that's what happened to me here. I thought about all the connections and everything, and I realized I've got more thought out on this and Firebird Than I first realized. :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Haha, yep, I always aim to please the women. Wink

Yeahh.. super pumped for Firebird! Very Happy

And okay.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm

I know. Your picture says it all :3

I can tell.

I'll have to send you the 3 main chicks.. they're pretty hot :3

And done :p

And wow... over 600 posts =o.o= Nice job.

Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm just a postal maniac.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Very :3

Hey, I've almost earned my rightful place as Top Poster number 2 :3

Anyway off topic.. hahaha...

I'm gonna have to scan a very nice pic I found that I drew of Aya. Can't see her face, but she's crunched up in a very emo position. Unfortunately it's on notebook paper, but it's very nice.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Haha, congrats number two.

And cool.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 pm

I'll have to post it one day....
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Wow How did I miss this awesomeness O_O
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:52 am

I don't know, but yay!!!

You should check out "Firebird" and "My Story Ideas" topic too. All by me :3
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Hot...damn...yuki..O_O
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 pm

I know I'm amazing :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Yep, the most amazing.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:22 am

Damn Straight :3...

... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm

Hey I remember this story!! I'm still waiting for the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah I've been busy =^^=;;;

All black and white though! But I got about 5 pages done :3

You should check out "My Story Ideas" and "Firebird" Wave :3

Although "Firebird's" a little... dark =o.o=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evanescent Illusion   Evanescent Illusion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evanescent Illusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum