Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
My video game stories I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My video game stories

Go down 
+3
kingalex120
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

My video game stories Empty
PostSubject: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm sure some of you have heard these before, but since everyone is posting they're stories I thought I post mine as well.

The Zodiac War
This is my first video game idea and also the only one to never gone through a total overhaul like the others have. It takes place in a fictional world called Ouka where twelve kingdoms sharing a continent named Zodiac are caught in an epic war. One side call themselves The Tradionalists and the other side The Revolutionists. The cause of the war was the introduction of new steam technology which caused a huge debate amoung the people of Zodiac. The Revolutionists view it as a means to help improve human and Animalian life, while the tradtionalists see it as a crime against the gods and should be destroyed. The debate takes a turn for the worse when a leader observing the technology is killed by a monk, and war breaks out.

You play as Avalon (voiced by Yuki) who is a captain fighting for the Revolutionists. While fighting against the Traditionalists she encounters a horde of demonic zombies attacking both sides, the leading demon of the horde resembles a certain relative to Avalon, which causes the captain to strike. After the fight, Avalon leads her own investigation to discover what the demonic forces are but later discovers the truth behind the war and a sinster plan that not only threatens Zodiac but the very balance between the world of the living and the land of the dead.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Oooo I remember this! :3

I always thought it'd be interesting. And hey! You remembered that!

I remember you telling me "I would make a good Avalon." :3

What type of game do you want it to be?

On another note, the only person who's commented on my ideas has been Tri =>.>=
Anyone else wanna share the love?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

The game will be a Action RPG with tectical commands like in squad shooters.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Sweet.

And do you mean tactical? :3
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:35 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
And do you mean tactical? :3
...... dammit......
----------------

Purebred
This game is one of two mature rated titles I've got in my inventory. Purebred takes place in the distant future on Earth, where an alien race called Anunna invade the planet and take over in less then a week. For over 100 years, the Anunna conduct odd genetic experiments that cause much of the human race to suffer from mutations, from diseases to animal/human hybrids. Many surviving hybrids escaped from the Anunna and form a resistance group called Faun in hopes to rid the Earth of any farther damage caused the alien occupation.

You play a character called Helix, a young man who awakes from a strange coffin and caught in a battle between a Faun outpost and Anunna forces. Helix tries to defend himself and accidently discovers he has the power to mutate any organic material in any shape he wants and not only that he also discovers that he is a purebred human being, something that hasn't been seen on Earth for over a century. No mutations, no genetic manipulation, nothing. His entire DNA is clean.

This not only gives Faun hope, but also gains the Anunna's attention as they try to capture Helix for reasons that seem to be connected to their experiments.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Interesting.

Again, what type of game?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 am

Very nice, for some reason I picture pure-blood playing like a Hybrid of Xenosaga and God of war...weird combo..
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

That would be... epic Alex =o.o=

Very epic. And fun.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 pm

It's similar to Infamous and Gears of War. A third-person shooter with the ability to mutate your enemies.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:26 pm

even better o.o
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm

niiiiice XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Very =o.o=
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Astral Asylum

This is by far the darkest game I have in my inventory. You all think Silent Hill is messed up, wait until you hear this.

The game starts after the FBI catch a deadly serial killer named Cain Blackwood. For over three years a large number of suicides have acquired in a small town located in New England. At first people thought nothing of it, but soon investgators realised a pattern for all the suicides that matched those of mass killings.

The FBI discover Cain to be involved some how and when they tried to arrest him all their operatives died from massive seizures. What the FBI did predict about Cain was he is also a telepath. His method of killing his victims was to use his power to overflow people's minds with horrific images and tortured them until they kill themselves to make the pain stop.

But during their second try they snipe Cain from afar with a traq and capture him before he could "hear" them coming. They deem him too dangerous to the public and he is sentenced without trial to death. But before he is to be killed Cain is transfered to maximum asylum to wait to be hung. Cain, by a error of the guards and staff, Cain is able to place everyone within the asylum hostage and demands his release or he will kill all the innocent people trapped inside.

The FBI try everything to save the staff inside but nothing works. Faced with no other choice the FBI turns to a known Astral Projector/Buddhist Exocist for help. The Exocist projects out onto a different plane of reality known as the astral plain, and here the exocist sees Cain has used his power to make an astral asylum where all the mentially ill have been set loose and recking havoic on the poor staff inside.

The main objective to the game is for you to hunt down Cain inside the Astral Asylum, facing some of the most disturbing individuals known to man in their minds, and bringing down Cain before any lifes are lost.

The bosses in this game will be based on real criminals from serial killers, rapists, the most insane you can think of. This is a hack and slash game but with a different twist to fit with the buddhist protagonist. Also, you get to choose to play as either male or female in this game, unlike the other games I have where they're mostly female.

The male character is named Hikaru Tanaka; and the female character is named Hikari Yoshida.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:17 pm

I love the first and third ideas, not to crazy on the second as im not a shooter fan. Alex's idea did sound epic though. What kinda shooter would it be?

Oh and on the third one didn't you mean occurred not acquired?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Helix play has the basic third person elements of Gears of War and Uncharted 2. The mutation abilities of Helix are similar to those of Infamous' playablity, only you can do these behind cover as well.

The mutations in this game are very graphic and can be used to aid you.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:38 am

That still sounds awesome o.o
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm not in the mood to pick a story, so just pick one for me.

The Zodiac War
Purebred
The Empty Birth
Ex Nihilo
Patriotism
Destiny Born
Undying Wish
Nexus Point
Sinful Rose
The God of Atlantis
Astral Asylum
Seed of Genesis
Heralds of the Muse
I Am
The Human MinD
Umbra

Last edited by Wave on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Heralds of the Muse
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

Heralds of the Muse centers on two talented singers named Zoe and Leif.

Zoe sings in the form of Opera while Leif sings in the form of metal vocals. While perfoming at their respective concerts suddenly everyone and everything turns grey. There is no sound, color, or life anywhere in the world. Before they fall victim to this they are teleported into a new realm by two beings each named Danse Macabre and Karsilama. They are the last two "survivors" of a god-like race called the Muse.

The Muse help create order and life within the cosmos by arranging "Soul Notes" that each plan a different "tone" to represent the physical form such as a star, planet, even humans and animals. But something had gone wrong; a strange group of humans have somehow silenced the Soul Notes and the universe is slowly reverting into a blank state of chaos.

Danse Macabre and Karsilama had managed to save Leif and Zoe's Soul Notes but are unable to restore the cosmos by themselves because somehow the Muse's power is dying out one by one. To help restore order, Danse and Karsilama team up with Leif and Zoe to create new Soul Notes across the cosmos.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 pm

cooooool O-o
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:24 am

Good shit that is
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Please pick another story to hear more.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

How 'bout The Human MinD?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:01 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:08 pm

The Human MinD is an Xbox exclusive with full usage of Kinect.

The story takes place after a huge comet collides into Earth and causes a large climate disturbence all over the planet. Due to such extreme conditions, humans are forced to live underground until the planet becomes stable. But this never comes to be and the harsh life style slowly drives humans to the point of extinction. To preserve what little of human kind possible, a new drastic plan comes into play.

A large networking system named MinD (Multiple Intelligent Networking Data), is built with a large number of self-aware A.I.'s to maintain and preserve at least the memory of humanity when the inevitable extinction happens. To help maintain the large network the MinD creates robotic structures to repair or change the hardware if need be.

The game centers on you controlling on of these maintence frames whose main job is too protect the MinD's hardware from dangers such as earthquakes, floods, and even hostile wildlife. You use both the regular controller and Kinetic motion control to play the game. I haven't thought of the main character's name yet but I'll get to to you once I have one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My video game stories
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next