Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My video game stories

Go down 
+3
kingalex120
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

My video game stories - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 pm

fathers...then macross plz >.>
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 am

Id have to say Fathers then X.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Right then; Sins of Our Fathers takes place seventeen years after Lelouch's death. You play as his son, Emmerich, and you control a new Knightmare Frame named Lionheart.

This game is an Xbox 360 Exclusive because of its use of Kinect.

The game plays out like chess; you have a large army of pawns and a small squad of elite pieces like Rooks, Bishops, Knights, Queens, and a King. You use Kinect to move each piece from one place on a "board" where instead of squares you play on Octagons. All the battles between Pawns happen in real time but if an elite piece were to get into a fight you recieve an Alert telling you about the unit's condition and what it is in battle with (the only exception to this is if the Elite is fighting another pawn).

Should something like a Rook were fighting an enemy Rook, Bishop, an any elite piece you can take control of the Rook directly and fight using the regular controller. Depending on the unit you control the battle can be either simple or difficult; for example if a Bishop got into a fight with a Knight then the Rook would be in a disadvantage since the Knight is more agile while the Rook is more direct. The Rook still can win the fight if you play your strategy right.

All past characters return to fill your roster and each of their fighting styles from the anime plays out on which piece they become.

Examples:
King: Emmerich
Queens: Kallen, Suzaku
Knights: Gino, Xingke
Bishops: C.C., Todoh
Rooks: Anya, Orange

You also can customize the Knightmare Frames in a number of ways such as weapons, armor, reaction networks and even the cockpit. Pawns have the most customization options while Queens have a little bit less.

Online play is planned for this game and Lionheart has as much customization as pawns to give off your own personal look.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:37 am

Dayummmmm...o.o
Can you customize the colors of individual parts of the frames like say you wanted to be known for having a silver barrel on your gun or crimson claws or the like?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Yes, you can customize the colors of the Knightmares. Like if you want Suzaku's Lancelot R:2 to be colored black you can.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 pm

thats so sick o---o want this game
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:23 pm

I may be good with coming an original story, but when it comes to sequels or remakes I'm like when James Cameron made Aliens. I blow shit out of the water!! XD

Any other questions or should I move on to Macross?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:21 am

oh my...looks like I need to figure out how to fix my 360...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 pm

Macross..now please 8D
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 pm

And X to! xDD Unless I missed that one ..
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Macross: Black Blood centers on a conflict between the NUNS and a new alien hive organism capable of taking over machines and other forms of electronics.

As expected, space battles are a large part of the gameplay but I've added many different twists as well.

You play as a young Human/Zentradi pilot for the NUNS who is assigned to a fleet meant to destroy the new alien threat before it takes any more lives.

During a battle you use a new targeting system that allows you to "orbit" your enemy in a 360 circle. This is meant to keep your target in sight without it going off screen unlike most jet related games, but since you're orbiting the target you won't need to worry about hitting anything. As a special bonus this taget system can be used during mech battles to help "click" on surrounding enemies just by flicking the thumb stick instead of forcing you to rotate the whole camera to find your attacker.

Another cool addition I made is based on the Titan-levels from God of War 3. You can actually land on enemy carriers (which are huge because of the aliens "construction" methods) and destroy them from the outside to the inside. This won't end the mission either, once you destroy one you still have to take down another three if you haven't destroyed all the fighters yet.

This makes it my third game using a duck-and-cover system meant for regular mech battles on land and in enemy carriers (The other two being Evangelion and Purebred).
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:34 am

FUCKING LOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Now that! Was Sexy Wave. xP
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah, and unlike my most of my other games this one doesn't use any motion controls because of how deep I want the gameplay to be.

X/2012, anyone? ^^
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:42 am

by all means yes...MORE STORIES!!!
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am

YES!! *throttles Wave* I been waiting for this one! xDD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Right, well as you already know X/2012 is another one of my sequel games based on the story of Hiroshi. Nothing really has changed in terms of the story, but now I've decided X/2012 will be a Wii exclusive.

The first thing I wanted to do for this game was to make it playable with just the Wii remote in one hand. This means more functions will be performed by motion controls in many numerous ways.

As before in X/1999, Hiro possess the powers of a Dragon of Earth. He has many different forms of magic at his command and each one requires a different motion to perform it. Picture in your hand a Wii remote, to perform a physical attack you hold down the A button and move your remote to attack. To perform a spell, you just hold down the B trigger and move the remote. It's that simple.

But before I go into more details about the combat, I'd like to go over the basic controls first. Outside of combat you hold the remote sideways and use the diaginal pad to move Hiro. The A botton acts as the "alert" botton whenever something of interest is nearby. Since X/2012 uses a fixed camera this is included to help you find hidden items. The + and - bottons are still your start and select buttons respectively. The 1 and 2 buttons are both dash and jump. The camera, while fixed, can be switch different angles using the trigger on the bottom of the remote to help you find hidden areas that you've been alerted of but you can only switch it around four times.

But back into the combat; since you are just holding the remote with one hand during battles I decided to change how you can move Hiro during combat. If you flick the remote to your screen while locked on target you will "dash" to that enemy to get close enough for an attack. This also works with spells; if you have a far off target just perform a spell, flick the remote, and the spell will beam towards the target. And to block attacks all you do is hold the remote sideways.

The 1 and 2 buttons are used in combat to pick which spell or weapon you want to use in combat; 1 is used to select spells, and you use the diagional bottons to browse for which one you want, and if you find a spell just press 1 again to select it. 2 works the same way but only with weapons which range to swords to guns.

There will also be a gauge that fills up when you attack in a fight and if you fill it up and press both the A button and B trigger at once you perform a special attack called the Dragon's Reign. You also can increase it's power by shaking the remote quickly like you would a can of soda to pull a prank on a friend.

And this is just a little added feature I made to the game; depending on which weapon you use will reflect Hiro's performance in cutscenes. For example if you make Hiro use guns more then he will appear to be more distant from people he talks with or if he uses a battle ax he will appear more savage and hostile to anyone near him.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:40 am

Holy..shit..o.o
That is the best sounding WII game ever..I been dieing for something so in depth with the motion system like that!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:26 am

I'm surprised not many game developers outside Nintendo haven't really jumped on to how motion control really works. As an owner of the Wii I find this a huge disappointment.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

yeah all I really use the motion censor for is Unbrela Cronicils.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I should probably get a wii again.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Okay, now for the last two;

1. Canaan: Full Bloom
2. Neon Genesis Evangelion: New Testiment
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:00 pm

canaan?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Yeah. imagine how much more epic ToS Dotnw would have been if you had motion sensing hack and slash actions and had to combo into artes with your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My video game stories
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next