Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My video game stories

Go down 
+3
kingalex120
tsukasayuki
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

My video game stories - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Wow, I'm having the biggest mental block in my life. I took down Canaan seeing that I still had a lot to work out for the game but I move on to the next games because I can't figure out on how to describe them.

So for now just ask me anything about the previous games I mentioned until I have a sense on Neon Genesis Evangelion New Testiment.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:13 pm

hmm...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:40 pm

I seem to have regained some sense of summaries now, so I'll go ahead and describe Sins of our Fathers (I think only Heaven knows the story).

As I said before, the main character is named Emmerich and he is the son of Lelouch. Before the Zero Requiem, the young man had asked C.C. one last favor before his death: carry and give birth to his child, so Nunnally would still have someone to remind her of her brother. The immortal agrees and a few months after Lelouch's death C.C. gaves birth to his son, who both agreed to name Emmerich.

C.C. travels to meet Nunnally and Suzaku (aka Zero) and informs them of Lelouch's last wish, presenting the Queen of Britannia her new nephew. Nunnally agrees to take the baby in but only if C.C. agrees to help her raise him and hestiantly C.C. agrees. Seventeen years later, Emmerich is a top graduate in his class and is known as an adopted child of Nunnally, his true origins kept secret from the public to avoid a global backlash. But the boy is aware of his father and knowing the sacrifice he made for global peace Emmerich is proud to be Lelouch's son.

But that peace is soon shattered as all the C's World ruins suddenly come to life and brainwash every person on the face of the earth. The only people spared are C.C. and Emmerich and everyone else turns violent and wars begin popping up all over the global once again. The one who claims responsiblity is an elder man called the Archon and proclaims to be god's savior. Seeing what his father died for destroyed in an instant Emmerich takes it upon himself to kill the Archon and restore peace to the planet once again.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:08 pm

god i absolutely love this one
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Finally my mental block is over! Now then, onward to Neon Genesis Evangelion: New Testiment!

Unlike my other games this one is not a sequel but a remake of the original story to fit the needs of a video game. I still tried to remain faithfull to the series but I also added some new elements both old and new fans are certain to enjoy.

For this game you get to play as the Eva pliots from Shinji to Kawrou in a new design of Tokyo-3. Combat with the Angels is based on Shadow of the Colosses where you fight just one Angel at a time but the battle is extended into different acts. You can use the city defenses to provide cover and distractions while you move the Evas into different positions to bring the Angel's AT fields down. You can call to Misato to help bring you different weapons, and also provide support from city defense if you need them.

Outside of the Angel battles you can literally tour the entire city of Tokyo-3 as Shinji himself. You can go to arcades, food stands, all kinds of places that will provide different points to Shinji's "Outlook Gauge" which will either increase or decrease his confidence. If Shinji performs more uplifting actions he will gain more confidence while if he performs more depressing actions he will lose confidence and this will change the ending of the game.

Also added to the game is a dating sim where Shinji can take any of the main female characters out for a date in Tokyo-3. You can choose from Asuka, Rei, Misato, Ritsuko, Maya, and new characters based on the Angel-XX characters. I have yet to decide on either to include a romance scene like those in Mass Effect yet.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 pm

hmmm i like it allot. and the romance scene is becoming more common place now aswell. tat wouldnt be a bad addition.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Turns out my mentle block isn't completely gone.... Just ask me general questions about the game to get some specifics.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:13 pm

one question, is there a co-op ability? like...one pilot shinji and the other rei/asuka?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes, co-op is planned for this game. You can play as Shinji, Asuka, Rei, Kaworu, and the new character Mari Illustrious Makinami.

You also can switch between each character if you play by yourself.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:43 pm

ok thats a good thing to hear 8D

and how is the relationship with gendo in the game with all the characters? does it change up? or is it a single persona thing.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Do you mean like how does everyone's relationship change with the progress of the game?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

yes, peoples emotions and reactions to one another still flow with how they do in the series right? how would the influence of the relationships either keep to the canon relationships and/or improve/worsen them?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Well the relationships do change the storyline in some ways either big or small depending on the girl Shinji is a relationship with. Remember the episode when Asuka is "attacked" by the Angel Arael? If Shinji forms a romantic relationship with Asuka it will be him that saves her from the Angel instead of Rei, and in my version of the story both Shinji and Asuka see their memories and either grow closer or drift apart depending on Shinji's (aka the player) reaction.

The same thing works for the other characters as well. To me Evangelion was all about on how people interact with everyone and the pain or joy of such interactions. This will carry over to the game's story as well; instead of just being a side-story like in Mass Effect or Dragon Age the narrative will be about Shinji's relationship with others.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 am

About the combat system of the game, how does it work what kind of mechanics do you plan to use in the fighting?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Like I said back for Macross: Black Blood, Evangelion will also use a duck-and-cover system. This was mainly inspired by the episode 16 where you see the Evas hiding behind the buildings. The newly designed Tokyo-3 will take advantage of this idea by making more of the buildings like cover and also many more defensive machines such as missle launchers and heavy machine guns.

And, as a fun little bonus, if an Eva's AT field (this game's version of HP) gets low it can go into Berserker and you can control it. You have increased physical attacks, a much higher speed, and a boost in health but at the exchange of a much harder to control Eva.

Resources and support can be called out by the player(s) and Misato will provide but they are limited. If you need ammo for a gun then just call Misato and she will send you some. Need some artillery to relief some pressure by the Angel? Misato can make that happen but the Angel can destroy the launchers and render them useless until the next battle.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 pm

i see. perfect i really do absolutely love the sound of this.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Glad to hear it. I also have decided to include romance scenes with Shinji and the girls just to include the sequel.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm

ahhhhhh very nice very nice
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

I'm still messing with the Evangelion sequel but so far this is what I decided on;

1. The game will take place after Third Impact
2. The main character will be Shinji's and your lover choice's "son or daughter"
3. The story will be loosely based on the Book of Enoch
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

nice!! that will be so awsome XDD but will the kids appearance be uniform or will it differently show up with the different parent?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Each child is different in both looks and personalities based on Shinji's love interest in the first game. I haven't figured the specifics yet, but I'm aiming for each child to have a different narrative from each other.

This is the list of love interests Shinji has in New Testiment:

Asuka
Rei
Misato
Ritsuko
Maya
Mari
Mizu (Sachiel-XX)
Chikara (Zeruel-XX)
Jiyu (Tabris-XX)
Lilith (CODE:BE)
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

ok excellent.

But have you decided on names yet?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 pm

I haven't given any names yet, but I would love suggestions if you can think of any.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm

well whats the rato of boys/girls? i mean...how many kids are what gender and are born to whom?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 pm

You can choose either a boy or girl regardless of the parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My video game stories   My video game stories - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My video game stories
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next