Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!

Go down 
+3
tsukasayuki
Wave
kingalex120
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Haseo in his first form with white armor and black hair. X(=
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 am

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Haseo in his first form with white armor and black hair. X(=

*tries to imagine it*

=>.O=

*can't do it*

That seems really weird....
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:00 pm

I can't do it...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:26 pm

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 Image0917-1928CVBS
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Looks red to me...
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 pm

OH YEAH! Forgot about that scene... Was trying to imagine his first form that way...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

I wonder if they'll have Haseo's new form from the GU novels in the game.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm

That form wasnt new actually...that was his original design they just dropped it for the design they actually used.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 am

LOL I liked how you put that image in Heaven. If I remembered that scene, I would have too. XD
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 am

No, I meant this form from the G.U. novel series.

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 Haseo__Awakend_Form_X_by_PkingSora

Not the Prototype form.

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

oh O_o
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:58 pm

He looks....interesting.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:31 am

Dem wings...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:00 am

haseo and wings...like that...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

In the novel series he did.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

i see O-o
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:18 am

Hi guys ^^ I'm new here and pretty happy to be finding active people (Though not as many, it's still awesome XD)

And I guess it's a HUGE turn for the .hack// series x3 I swear, Ovan looks pretty...slow ;3; I mean he's supposed to be a fast super beast x3 I hope they fix that up, because it looked like Sakuya was pwning him DX And I'm really hoping they reveal more characters soon, because that sure as hell can't be the full roster, if it is, I'm going to cancel my pre-order.

Oh, is anyone else planning to import it ^^;? I'm really hoping to play with Western .hack// fans as much as I can ^^ (Oh, if I DO happen to get it, I'll put up an unboxing for you guys, so you can take a look ^^)

P.S. Thank you for having me here Very Happy You guys are...well random as hell *thumbs up to that XD*
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:11 pm

It is my firm opinion that this game be killed with blue burning azure fire...then data drained into a current gen version of THE ORIGINAL 4! lol then id be happy...

AND THE RANDOM HAD JUST BEGUN!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:03 am

It be fine >:3 XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:29 pm

@Agito: I'll probably rent it if it comes out here so in that time perhaps we can try it together. Other than that I most likely won't be importing it.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:53 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
@Agito: I'll probably rent it if it comes out here so in that time perhaps we can try it together. Other than that I most likely won't be importing it.

Aww okies x3 and well I'm 50/50 on importing now, since I just spent a handful of zenny's on getting in a PSP o3o
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm

We'll see. I guess I'll check it out. But I like what Heaven said on his version of Kite he likes. I wish they brought that Kite back as a main character and had an important role.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:08 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
We'll see. I guess I'll check it out. But I like what Heaven said on his version of Kite he likes. I wish they brought that Kite back as a main character and had an important role.

Well let me know if you do get it dude Very Happy It would be awesome to play with you~ (Depending on the game mechanics and if they DO reveal Sakaki and Endrance, then I'm all for it >Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:11 pm

if there's a good BlackRose I'll defiantly get it. Wink And I'll defiantly play with you guys. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:14 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
if there's a good BlackRose I'll defiantly get it. Wink And I'll defiantly play with you guys. Twisted Evil

Sweet, but Ovan's a nice addition overall, don't you think? And Haseo with his Skeith~~ Epic >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next