Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!

Go down 
+3
tsukasayuki
Wave
kingalex120
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:19 pm

Oh hell yes. >:-) Ovan will be one guy I'll be playing a lot. He looks like the type to be over powerful. I mean come on, He's Tri-Edge. Wink I would like to see how Haseo plays out too. Skieth is a boss of bosses. Razz
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:21 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
Oh hell yes. >:-) Ovan will be one guy I'll be playing a lot. He looks like the type to be over powerful. I mean come on, He's Tri-Edge. Wink I would like to see how Haseo plays out too. Skieth is a boss of bosses. Razz

Well depending if I don't get the characters I want, then Ovan and Haseo it is XD Ovan seemed pretty slow though o3o but the special that he was about to do, looked deadly~ And yup, when I saw that scene, I crapped myself o3O
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

It may or may not be the end of "The World" as we know it, but stay hopeful >:3

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 12050812
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Just an update I found directly from CC2 a couple of minutes back~ Looks like these archive books (or what seem to be archive books) will be sold separately and no doubt at a crazy price of like 10,000 yen each too~

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Adfed110

Judging by the Katakana on the Versus front, it states "Battle Voice / バトルポイス"

It could mean a number of things, but since these Archive books are VERY had to find and finding any scans is like 0% x3 if they release it at a decent price, I'll be more then happy to purchase. Just thought I'd update you guys with that info.

P.S. - I have no idea about what's going on with the characters in terms of there being new additions to the roster, if 6 playable characters is all we'll get, then wow x3 well I guess it's to be expected since it's on one Blu-Ray?
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:08 pm

the CC2 blog just updated around 10-20 minutes back with some info on Versus. Well more like a talk from the developers that are working on it~

From the looks of it and what Google translate is doing for me, it seems to be more info on the environments?

The developer also comments what we already know, on how it's the first action/fighting game in it's series, the models are completely built up from scratch, also commenting on how hard and difficult it was for them to do that.

Reading on, it's definitely an insight to the stage that this specific developer has been working on, which is this one~

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 14b1d610

The developer of this stage goes on to say that it's set in a mysterious space of it's own, so most likely apart from The World itself, and that the Tori (red gates) gates symbolize the "rear files" o,O? Yeah I'm trying to nitpick this info from Google translate x(

For the next stage, which is one we saw being shown off in all of the Versus trailers, with Haseo and Sora fighting it out~

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 8a2a0210

He/She had a lot more fun (The developer of the stage that is) creating this, from beginning to end. Also goes on to say that you should try your best to focus on the background too, so you'll find something like this~

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 3a0f6210

Well that's all for this update, I wish you dudes would be more active at least XD
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

looking at some of these classic backgrounds, we just might see some old characters in their classic look. Smile
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Hope you found the info useful. What do you think~ Would you like more rough translates as I get them in?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:16 am

sure O_O
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:26 am

Sweet, and here's a little something XDDDD This is SO cool X3 I want Sora's cg hat too~~~ XD

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Aucjmc10
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:20 am

haha niiice thats awsome XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

XDD We should get that over here~~~ Well the CG thing that makes it look like you're wearing Sora's cap thing x3
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:06 am

riiiight lol XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am

Kyaaa~~~ Kite, BlackRose and Tokio have now been revealed to be playable characters <3333

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 240h110

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 240h410

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 240h610

Definitely buying it Very Happy

It's also been stated that you'll be able to customize your character with different weapons, it DOES NOT change your characters strength ^^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:34 am

Should have posted this a very long while ago, but if you haven't this already~ Check out the gameplay video's of Haseo and Sora that were revealed last week Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:15 pm

The animations and hits lack impact, hopefully they'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Give me a cake and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 am

Yeah, I was sort of worried about that, but you have to give it the benefit of the doubt, since it's in a hybrid pack and all~ ^^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

Just got an update on .hack//Versus, you'll be able to play your own soundtracks/songs from your PS3's HDD via the Altimit Player and here are some more awesome screenshots of the newly revealed playable BlackRose, Tokio and Kite Very Happy

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Tokio10

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Tokio210

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Blackr10

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Tokio310
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Loving the music track selection idea, and BlackRose looks great as always. Kite looks a bit odd though. It might just be the lighting.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 am

Here's a new PV that was posted last night, it showed pretty much all of the characters confirmed playable, Tokio's moveset looks beastly Very Happy

Loving BlackRose too~~~
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Wow I love the way BlackRose moves. Very Happy And Kite's Data Drain... affraid
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 Dot-Hack-Sekai-no-Mukou-ni-Plus-Versus-Hybrid-Pack_2012_06-13-12_013
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 020
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Agito wrote:
Here's a new PV that was posted last night, it showed pretty much all of the characters confirmed playable, Tokio's moveset looks beastly Very Happy

Loving BlackRose too~~~

Kite's data drain.... So much win...
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:16 am

Hehe XD

If you had the chance to play the game, who would be your first pick, guys ^^?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!   .Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Hack//Versus!!! O_O OHHHH SHIT SON! PS3 FIGHTER TIME!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next