Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?

Go down 
+2
xVietHerox
TriRevan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Damn straight, one of the few instances of well-used time travel.

I made a tiny series from Flash and its storyline involves time travel. Let's just say I am no exception when most people screw things up. XD
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 pm

You've piqued my interest. xD

A play by play perhaps?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Alright, so episode one starts off with a stick-figure named Roberto trying to break into this bank and open this safe. However, after many attempts (comedic attempts such as using a tank, summoning a demon, or crashing a jet) the safe does not open. When he gives up, himself "from the future" comes back in time and warns Roberto not to open the safe, because "bad things will happen." He disregards this and opens the safe with his lock pick (which the future Roberto foolishly and unknowingly says is how he opened the safe in his time). The safe opens and zombie-like creatures emerge and chase Roberto out of the building.

Episode two starts off with Roberto walking down the sidewalk and running into a stick-figure named Pagliacci. Suddenly, the two engage in an epic fight including guns, swords, and magical powers. Roberto defeats Pagliacci and it is revealed that this fight happens right before Roberto enters the bank he robs in episode two.

Episode three ties everything together, even though my original intent with both episodes one and two were just meant to be funny and random. The story opens up in Mexico, 1913, during the Mexican Revolution. General Roberto Cortes (Roberto) reports under commander Victoriano Huerta, who tells him to go to the Temple of the Sun. During which, Huerta stages a 10-day battle with some American ambassadors, which is planned to end in a treaty that will allow Huerta to overthrow the current president, who took the reign from a previous president, which started the revolution in the first place. Yeah, Huerta's kind of a dick. Unknown to Roberto until later in the episode, it is revealed that Huerta is actually Roberto Cortes, descendant from Hernan Cortes, the man thought to be Quetzacoatl, the main god of the Aztecs, whose base was the Temple of the Sun, of course in my story he actually IS, so that's why Roberto has 1, powers, and 2, time traveling abilities. Huerta sends Roberto to the Temple of the Sun to unlock his potential and powers. This is because Huerta designed, with his powers, a magical seed that would hatch into ultimate hunters, and destroy the president of Mexico. However, in an alternate timeline where Huerta's plan went wrong and destroyed Mexico, THAT Huerta goes back in time and steals the seed from himself, sending it into the future and hiding it (ultimately in a safe in a bank). Roberto goes into the future and robs the bank, where the other Huerta shows up and tries to stop himself from opening the safe. The safe opens and the zombies (the ultimate hunters) erupt. Roberto's plan therein is to lure the zombies back into the past and finish the Mexican Revolution.

Ask me something if that last story makes you confused. XD
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Dude! o.o
Thats a freaking awesome story!
Seriously id go see a movie like that.
It was short but I found myself wanting to know more about Roberto.
You got quite the idea when you thought of that bro.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 pm

lol, yeah..

Well, the whole Mexican Revolution with the 10-day battle and treaty and stuff regarding Huerta is actually all in actual history. Razz

Took me two months each to make the first two episodes. But that's only 'cause I have Flash at school in our animation class, not at home. Bummer.. So, I'm still working on the third one, but I have the story down.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Im aware of the revolution but wasn't of the key figures behind it.
You didn't by chance upload the first two on yt did ya?
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah, I'll do that eventually. lol
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Awesome! I really wanna see it after that play by play lol
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Hahaha.. sweet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?   Favorite Movie(s)/Actor? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movie(s)/Actor?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2