Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.hack// HD Collection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

.hack// HD Collection Empty
PostSubject: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, I've just sent a tweet to Piroshi-san as well as a bunch of other CC2 staff (one of whom replies regularly), on the question of if there'll be a .hack// HD Collection

Should have mentioned the G.U. series, but either ones great I guess XD I'd really like the G.U. ones though~
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:55 pm

I hate Twitter. -_- I really can't figure out how to use it is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:17 pm

The topic title got me excited, then I was let down. But then again, everything lets me down recently.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 pm

@Azure I prefer it over Facebook XD

@Seraphim Ahhh, sorry~ BUT HEY! Me and Wave are hard at work (well at least I am, Wave's probably in the toilet munching on some burrito's or something 83) trying to get the CC2's staff attention, I'm sure they've all had a chance to read it, and hope they've given it some thought, and for them, it would be a huge financial success, so don't lose hope just yet ^^ And I hope things are going well for you bro =D
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:25 am

Same here. At least i know how to like and send messages over facebook. XD
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Well, back to the talks! Trophy-wise, what would you like to see for the G.U. games?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Any response from CC2 over the chance of an HD Collection?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 am

So far I haven't heard of anything. I find this a little funny. Somewhere around the time when this group was started on youtube I asked what if they made an HD remake, and everyone said no or they wouldn't buy it. What are they to say now? >:-)
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Hmm, nothing yet, probably because I made a new twitter and seeing as I have one tweet, they shrugged me off lol. So I'll try to contact them on my genuine one. I'll let you know how it goes, so keep this topic running guys~

@Azure, seriously? I think you should have whacked Capcom on the head in 2007 and told them about it then =D lol
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 am

LOL I know right? Very Happy I'm sure it will come up sooner or later. Smile Everyone is doing HD remakes right now. It's gotta be on the list.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 am

I'd kill to have an HD collection of .hack.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

@Azure: That's the sort of mindframe we need to stay in ^^
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 pm

kingalex120 wrote:
I'd kill to have an HD collection of .hack.

You and me both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .hack// HD Collection   .hack// HD Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.hack// HD Collection
Page 1 of 1