Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xVietHerox
Aida Hunter
xVietHerox

Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music Empty
PostSubject: Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music   Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:00 pm

I kinda like miley sirus but hate hannah montana i like her music but not the hannah montana shit what about you?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music   Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Jesse McCartney has a pretty voice, but I'm not fond of his style of music or his lyrics.

Same with Alicia Keys and Mariah Carrey. Beautiful voices, but the style/lyrics of them are just not very good.
Back to top Go down

Good or Bad Singers with good or bad music
Page 1 of 1