Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sword Art Online

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
AzureFlameGod86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok So I just got done watching this a few days ago and I have to say, I'm hooked. I guess there are a couple light novels to it too. I'm thinking about looking into them and reading them. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

It was really good, though the 2nd arc is kind of lame :/ I want them to make an anime for the rest of the light novels. Cause there's like... 7, and the anime only covers the first... 3 or 4?

I notice that a lot of .hack fans give SAO a lot of hate... and vise versa. I wanna know why we all can't just love both for different reasons? <3 I love both so much.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 pm

I agree with you on that. I love both pretty much equally. I like how Yuuki Kajirua dose both .hack and SAO. Lots of anime I've been watching lately has had her music in it.
Now about the second half, I liked it but it really didn't feel like the first part. I thing it was because the real threat was over for most people. Also I kinda wish Kirito would have gone back to his human look in the end. Would you count that as a spoiler? XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Yeah she has been doing a lot recently which is awesome.

It's not as intense as the first arc. I loved Leafa, a lot, but meh it kind of went downhill in that arc. I heard it's the least interesting of all the lightnovels though. Still enjoyable. And yeah I didn't care much for the elf looks xp
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:16 am

I tend to like the elf look a little but i do hope they go back to human look soon. Oh yeah, check this out. When i was watching the second half I noticed something very familiar from another one of my favorite series. Leafa looks a hell of a lot like Elwing from Shining Wind. There are some differences but have a look for yourself. Smile

Sword Art Online Sao_alo___lyfa_1_by_oochriiztiinhaoo-d5hcouf

Sword Art Online Tonyc2b4s-artwork-from-shining-world-elwing
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Heeey she kind of does xp Not as skimpy of an outfit but yeah, I see the resemblence. I also noticed that Leafa has a very (if not THE same) color scheme as Atoli. And I feel like Leafa is a character a lot of people probably hate (much like Atoli), but I love both of them. One day I'll cosplay Leafa. I liked her more than Asuna...
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 am

Yeah, it does look very similar Kite. And what are you talking about Yuki, I love Atoli, why would you say people hate her Surprised? Unless you know a huge fanbase of Atoli haters o,o? >.> ...<.<...

Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 am

I love Atoli, but yeah there's a lot of fans that hate her and are annoyed with her :/
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Well, screw the haters, becuse in the end, they're just trolling and wasting their own time to begin with. Atoli's a loveable character in general, well getting back on topic, I just watched episode 2 of SAO last night again, and that epic boss battle where Kirito finishes the boss off always gets my blood pumped >:0
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

I love episode 10. Smile It's sweet. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Friend of mine in school watches this. He loves it more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Iyoten
Iyoten

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

well im a .hack fan and sao fan also xP but im fan of fate/stay night,zombie kore wa desuka? ufo valkyrie and alot xP

tsukasayuki how you been its been while
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I got back from my trip from Sakura-Con about a week ago and watched the premere of both English versions Sword Art Online and Fate/Zero. I have to say I liked them both but as for Fate/Zero, I kinda wish they hadn't changed up Kotomime's voice from Jamison Price to Crispan Freeman. Now Jamison Price dose Rider, which suits him pretty good, but I think he could have both characters. I liked Sabers voice a lot better than I thought I would. Considering this is the third English voice for her. But I will always like Kate Higgins to play the role of Saber the most.
They did get most of the original cast from Fate Stay Night into Fate Zero however. They still have Rin's, Sakura, not sure if it's the same voice from F.S.N., but the guy that dose Tokiomi also Plays the original Gut from Berserk. Liem O brian that Played Archer in F.S.N. also dose Karia Mato in Fate Zero. It took me a while to figure it out. Kiritsugu sounds about the same. Crispan Freeman dose do a pretty good job at playing Kotomine. Bridget Hoffman plays Iri Einzern And my favorite female voice actress Wendee Lee played Aoi Tohsaka Smile

Sword Art Online has a bunch of people I'm not too familiar with but they did and excellent job.

What a ramble that was. LOL
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:39 am

Dude, Crispan Freeman has a godly voice <3 love his VA. and how was Sakura-con bro? Get anything nice ;3?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Jamieson Price has an amazing voice...
And I'm all right ....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 pm

I recently finished Sword Art Online. I'll be honest, I wasn't impressed, only because it seems over-hyped by most people who recommended it. But by no means was it a bad series.

Now, I have to say it doesn't come close to it's related series, Accel World. I can't say enough how much I loved it.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:27 am

You enjoyed Accel World more over SAO? Hmm, I need to check it out one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 am

Yeah, I don't know how to explain it without giving anything away, but its one of the few series I truly enjoyed in a long time.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am

You should here my impersonation of Jamison Price. I'm actually quite good at it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online
Page 1 of 1