Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)

Go down 
+4
HaseoXthofTwilight
TriRevan
kingalex120
Wave
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) Empty
PostSubject: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm having a bit of trouble designing my own .hack game and the problem is should I make this game a remake of all .hack as one game, or should I make it a sequel to //LINK?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Well which games would you be remaking?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Kingalex120 wrote:
Well which games would you be remaking?

Mainly the first first four games with elements from the rest of the .hack universe.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, if all decision-making skills fails, just flip a coin. HAha.

I'd go with the remake then, I guess.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:30 am

I Second the re-make idea.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I say re-make but with the classes of the g.u universe.
It would add a bit more depth to the series.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:31 am

Etooo~ Wouldn't ReBorn be along the same lines Rebirth then x3? They have the same meaning and all hehe ^^;
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:16 pm

hmmm...re-make...
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:18 am

PLEASE NO MORE SEQUELS!!! Do a remake. But I'd say do a combo gameplay style of the first four games with some G.U. style to it. The only thing I wish the first four games had was the combos with the normal attacks like G.U. had.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:02 am

a HD Re-make with all 3 of the G.U. games in a collection for the PS3, perhaps :3? (then they can do one for the original 4 too >:3) What do you think of that? XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:13 am

Agito wrote:
a HD Re-make with all 3 of the G.U. games in a collection for the PS3, perhaps :3? (then they can do one for the original 4 too >:3) What do you think of that? XD

I've been dreaming of this for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:30 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Agito wrote:

I've been dreaming of this for a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time.

Well we shall keep dreaming until our dreams have been realised >:3
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:31 am

I would be more than willing to help in anyway that I can >:p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:01 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I would be more than willing to help in anyway that I can >:p

Namco Bandai just need to get off they're lazy asses and do something about the situation. I mean I know A LOT of people who would be more then happy to pay good money if they can manage to get they're hands on an English release.

P.S. - The EU missed out on the G.U. series altogether (way to go Namco -.-)
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I know I would pay a lot just for a G.U. remake with trophies added. Money bank. Also if they would localize some of the Tales games that have never hit the US for PS3 port or whatever. I would pay some damn good money for that!

And man really? That sucks. I'm sure they would be wise to consider localizing it in EU.

Agito, are you from EU?
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 2:00 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I know I would pay a lot just for a G.U. remake with trophies added. Money bank. Also if they would localize some of the Tales games that have never hit the US for PS3 port or whatever. I would pay some damn good money for that!

And man really? That sucks. I'm sure they would be wise to consider localizing it in EU.

Agito, are you from EU?

Haiii~ United Kingdom, within the EU XDD Yush I am indeed >:3

If things go well, I should be able to play the G.U. series, if I can manage to bag an NTSC PS2 x3
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I just noticed that in your little description under your picture xp

HashyXth is from Ireland :p
So that's cool!

Good luck with that :p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:55 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I just noticed that in your little description under your picture xp

HashyXth is from Ireland :p
So that's cool!

Good luck with that :p

Ohh awesome Very Happy I hope me and HashyXth can be friends then x3 if they're on anyway hehe XD

Arigato~ I might not get it, since I just spent my zenny's on a PSP and Bleach Heat the Soul DX nyuuuuu~~~
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:47 pm

He's hardly on anyway xp

B'awwww but you should get it :p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
He's hardly on anyway xp

B'awwww but you should get it :p

If worst comes to worst, and I don't have the money within the couple of weeks of it launching, I'm ridding myself of the PSP and getting the .hack//Versus World pack just for the sake of fangasming over it 8D XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Tell me how it is when/if you get it!!! : )
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Tell me how it is when/if you get it!!! : )

Haiii~ Well I'll only be able to try it out on a friends PS3 XD I'll try and upload video's too since I really want to share it with everyone here ^^
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:23 pm

I've already decided to to make Dot Hack//ReBORN into a remake covering the entire series up to Link and Versus. Yuki asked me to figure out a way to incorporate co-op in the game and I think I have an idea on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Really? What's the secret Wave?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry for the late response, but I have to go back to the drawing board because Capcom really hates me (no surprise).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)   .hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.hack//ReBORN (Remake or sequel?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: