Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Did i show you guys these yet? O_o

Go down 
+2
MizuTakishima
proceedtoheaven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

Did i show you guys these yet? O_o Empty
PostSubject: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:45 am

Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
MizuTakishima
Seeker of Twilight
MizuTakishima

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:35 pm

ooh very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:23 pm

thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 am

Very very nice o.o
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 am

YAY 8D
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

*appears and pokes Mizu*
YAY ANOTHER FEMALE!!!

*disappears again*

And nice Heaven :3
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 am

Didn't know you where on DA Heaven.
But I like Isaac more there's something about the shape of Naruto's face that bugs me or maybe its just my unnatural hatred for Naruto's character. xD
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 am

na i kinda fucked up on narutos head structure XDD i didnt realize it till after i finished the details though..
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 am

Still it's a good picture. I wouldn't really let the mess up on Naruto's head worry you. It kinda reminds me of Gohan when he stares at Cell after he goes Berserk. javascript:emoticonp('Cool')
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:42 pm

yep. That's the one. I think that looks pretty bad ass. Very Happy I just watched a couple episodes last night of DBZ on those old tapes, where Goku first turns Super Sayan. To bad it wasn't uncut though. I still liked watching him kick the sh*t out of Freeza. It's one of the best fight in the show next to Gohan vs Cell.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 pm

very true freza and goku and cell V gohan were the two most badass fights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did i show you guys these yet? O_o   Did i show you guys these yet? O_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did i show you guys these yet? O_o
Page 1 of 1