Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage Empty
PostSubject: {Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage   {Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Ohh what to say about this one. Well Id been wanting to do something for my dad for fathers day but kept getting blocked for thought. Then I watched a few of Tri's past videos and remembered how much I enjoyed watching em and got inspired to edit some more instrumental. Then Id been looking up on gamefaqs for some Vesperia info and found a topic about the first strike movie being out and hunted it down. And dear lord was it awesome! Best Tales anime to date in my opinion. But im trailing off here lol. I was sent a few tracks off the Legend album by Two Steps From Hell and got real into their sound then when I heard Heart Of Courage I couldn't help myself. This just seemed like a perfect idea to me. Anyways enjoy guys.

Back to top Go down

{Full} Tales Of Vesperia - Heart Of Courage
Page 1 of 1