Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NAKA-KON 2011!!!

Go down 
+4
EmperorAlkaid
proceedtoheaven
kingalex120
tsukasayuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Woot!
Whoosh!
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap40%NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Nin nin nin!
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap40%NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
NEVER!
NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_lcap20%NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am

You might like ES. It has a similar battle system to Tales and the music is rather epic I must say.

I think my quest count in Nier is like 23 or something. I finished up the old woman and 5 fishing quests just before heading to the Junk Heap to upgrade Nier's sword.

Im gonna try and do all the quests. if I can but how many weapons do you have to max for the weapon trophies? Im currently debating whether or not to go for an extra titanium alloy since its all I need for Nameless Blade level 3.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Hashy, I've played ES. For the 360 though. Haven't played the upped version for the PS3 yet. It is a very good game, whack story, but really awesome!

But that's to be expected, it IS Namco bandai :p

Ah! Nice. Although some of the quests in the 2nd half of the game aren't even worth it. Do you have the strategy guide? And you gotta finish all of the fishing ones to work toward a trophy.

And you have to upgrade ALL(yes ALL) of the weapons for the Trophy. (well, unless you got the downloadable content. The three weapons you get from that don't count toward it.)

Finding materials is the most painful thing you'll do in Nier. You might go crazy. =-.-=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 pm

Ah I see. Well its definitely worth it. I haven't finished the PS3 one yet but im like 2 thirds through it. Theres extra dungeons music and everything.

Which trophy needs all the fishing ones cuz im finished them now and didn't get anything for them. My quest completion is 90% as of tonight and ive only got the Facade revisit before the Shadowlords castle to do now.
I amusing a guide on ign for the quests so I get alt he extra dialogue from Weiss and Nier. I near pissed myself when I heard the book say "How did he to turn sea sickness medication into a sexual stimulant!?" Or something like that. xDD

Ive been having some good luck with the farming though in the Junk Heap. A bunch of my weapons are already lvl 3 and ive maxed 2 of them. Think I have 20 weapons so far. My personal favorite is the Faith Katana. ^^

Only thing im not enjoying is that pink moonflower quest which ive been working on still since I got it...xD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Yeah, and plus Young Nier is SEXY AS HELL!!! : D

Haha.
Well, you have to catch one of every fish and catch the rarest fish. Those are the 2 trophies. And to catch the rarest fish, you need to have finished all the quests, so your fishing rank is the highest. Ah yes. Very nice. : )

Yeah? Well, wait till you have to find shit like Forlorn Necklaces and Broken Wristwatches and Dented Metal Bats and Subdued Bracelet. MOST ANNOYING ITEMS EVER! Oh, and also you need 15 Black Pearls in total, and there's only one place you get them : p

Ah... Pink Moonflower. I wouldn't do that quest honestly, it's really not worth it.. at least now. I'd go try to cultivate a White Moonflower before doing that quest. Once you've cultivated a White Moonflower, it's pretty easy to make Pink ones. And White ones. And get the money trophy : p
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:18 pm

@Tamaki: Turns out it was only that one time man. The regular guests are people from Ocean Group mostly... and the only good one is Brad Swaile.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 am

@Yuki: Huh? Young Nier? What ya mean? I haven't done anything else int he story since I last let you know. ^^""

I thought the blue marin was the worst of my fishing worries but oh well. Ill grab a list of everything for fishing once I enter my round 2. I actually find fishing rather enjoyable. Dont see why so many people on boards hate it so much. ^^""

I don't know about the others but I must be lucky as hell i have like 30 dented bats from when I was beating up giant robots and other things in the heap for the 10 titanium quest. By the way whats the best item drop word? I have 25% on everything now, weapons and magic. Have you got a list of the weapons? I have 20 of the 30 and cant seem to find nay hidden ones so I assumed they might be in the shadowloards castle but I don't plan to got here till max a bunch of weapons. Im still sticking with Faith though. I freaking love that katana! Its beautiful and badassly fast and strong at lvl 4. ^^""

Yeah I heard nothing but bad things about the pinks. Though im still gonna do it cuz my stubbornness wont allow me to overlook it this time at least so I can get that 100%. Does your completion rating carry into your new game +? Yeah I remember you talking about those before. What do you have to cross breed to get white though?

@Wave: Damn...I hate the ocean group. I still have nightmares of their Vegeta...
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 am

Ocean group..dear god
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:02 pm

I explained Young Nier to you in an offline message, but it's nothing big really. It's just downloadable content, not important to the story at all.

Haha, yeah, I actually didn't mind fishing either. It was pretty easy for me, but like my brother and others hated it. I was like "It's kind of easy though =>.>=

Anyway, the others are hard, but good job on that! Dented baseball bats are hard =-.-=

Hmmm... there's only like 2 or 3 in the shadowlord's castle. Did you buy the ones in shops that you can? I have the list SOMEWHERE, I'll just get it to you eventually.

Same with the flowers. But I'm pretty sure you can find both guides on gamefaqs or something, cause that's where I found 'em.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 am

I cant recall the message but ill check next im on. Is it a kind of mini story as him when he was a kid?

Really? Im a bit surprised by that. I just kinda got all exited when I saw a request for fishing pop up. Its not that hard at all. Just holding your control stick in certain directions at certain times is all.

Yeah...I got everything in the shops in The Village, Aerie(which im told mirrors whats bought in the village), and as far as I cold tell no shop for weapons in Seafront...^^"""
It'd really help with that list since for whatever reason the Gfaq's boards for Nier is full of nothing but assholes who hate helping someone out.

I only found a disorganized guide for the story with quest sub sections and a few extra things but following it quickly proved fruitless as several key points sent me off in the wrong direction. If you go through it again I recommend WishingTikal's quest guide on IGN. It helped me fill holes in the info in that one guide on Gfaq's.

Ill be on psn at some point tonight or tomorrow. If you catch me online ill tell ya just what weapons I got. Did you have any issues with the white flowers or where they easy enough after your round 1?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Nah no sidestory even, they just filled it in for the stupid pissed off fangirls here in AMerica who didn't get the Japanese version of Nier. Called Nier: Replicant. The game is PRETTY much the same, the only difference is that Nier is younger bishie-type male and Yonah is his sister. Everything else is practically the same though. So they gave us downloadable content that you can play as young Nier, with bitching music.

Well. There's a weapon shop in Seafront. AND Facade. That might be where some of your weapons are. Just talk to all the guys who look like shop keepers in Seafront =>.>=

Ah, yeah... it was uhm.. on gamefaqs I think, but it was pretty straightforward =o.o=

Actually, I got the white flowers AND the 1,000,000 gold achievement DURING my first play through. It's time consuming, but if you got a full day, it's pretty easy. Patience, but easy. I suggest having an mp3 player or ipod handy, not relying on your ps3 on music when you cultivate flowers. It took me a total amount of about 4-5 hours to get the white flowers and 1,000,000 gold. The weapon upgrades I waited until my 2nd playthrough though..... =-.-=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Ah yeah I was aware of the differences in Replicant but I thought you meant the dlc was like an extra quest wth Gestault Nier as a child..^^"""
Is the dlc costly or even worth the dl?

The Seafront one is probably what I missed cuz ive bought everything from the shops in Facade and the Village. Where about was it located in Seafront? Everyone looks like a shopkeep to me ha ha. And Ive gone up and down the main street a hundred or so odd times and never seen a weapon shop..I might leave some of them till round 2 but I want to try and get a chunk of em maxed at least to save on the work.

I might leave the flowers for round 2 but im not sure yet. Is that 1000000 gonna last for the entire process? ^^"" Ill have my laptop with me so it shouldn't be to much trouble or headachey.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Mmm I think the DLC is worth it. You do 3 extra dungeons where you beat the crap out of shades and in the 3rd area you get some really good upgrade items. You also get a sheep killing mini-game and two sets of different outfits for completing the DLC. Which I like the Samurai set you get, especially Kaine's =^^=
So I think it's worth it.

Ah I see. You can get all the weapons first round.. cept the 2 in Shadowlord's castle, but that's what round 2 is for. Well. You EARN the 1,000,000 by selling the White Moonflowers you cultivate. You should have a good amount cause you need to buy base seeds to start cultivating flowers, BUT once you get the white moonflower seeds, you start cultivating them and making money. Crappy thing is that you can only hold 10 at a time, so you gotta go back and forth, and all that stuff. But hey, it's worth it. I'd keep at least one white moonflower seed in your posession though, just in case =>.>=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 pm

Damn..thats a lot of stuff...I think ill go for that. ^^"" What kind of rare stuff though? Like pyrite and ambers and all them kind of things? Ive been told about the sheep minigame that makes it easy to get the trophy but does it take long? Samurai outfits? Wow I have a hard time picturing Kaine in that ha ha. But it would be perfect for my precious Faith katana! *strokes its blade* xDDD

Why can those two in the castle be gotten on the first round? Well it doesn't sound to bad a process but tell me wont need pink flowers to get white seeds...^^""Did you use that clock trick on your ps3 or just let em grow naturally?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Yeah exactly. And Eagle eggs. And no the sheep minigame to get the trophy doesn't take long. Just gotta do it a lot. But it's a hell of a lot less time consuming than going to kill the sheep by hand.
Haha, well, Kaine is still in a whorish outfit, but it's purple and samurai-esque. And she has SHORT BROWN HAIR it looks really cute.

Well, they can be obtained, BUT you can't upgrade them because you can't leave the Shadowlord's castle after a certain point. And yes. You need pink flower seed and peach flower seeds for the White seeds. That's why I told you it wasn't a good idea to do that quest quite yet =>.>=;;;

Oh hell no on letting them grow naturally. That would take to long. The clock trick is the only way to do it within 5 hours or so. Otherwise, you'll be spending like a month trying to get one damn white moonflower =o.o=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I thought it was just 100 sheep? That shouldn't take to long without the game. Isn't there like 6 or so right there on the northern plains? Whorish and samurai=esque with short brown hair...now thats hot I gotta say! xDDD

Ahhh well that would make sense. You know just so im clear..that was the Shadowlord at the end of part 1 right? You know along with Grimoire Noir? I been wondering why the topic id followed had me growing peach before pink now it makes sense. But i do have a batch set up to get some peach or indigo ones I think.. I haven't played in a day or two so they might be done by now.

Isn't that a tad annoying having to quit out every time to change the batch around? Wait does it seriously take a month for white? I though everything was 2 days?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Yeah, but I think the sheep randomly disappear during part 2 =o.o=
Yeah it's pretty awesome : D

Yes, that was him with Grimoire Noir. Yeah, you gotta cross breed the flowers. And yeah, it's annoying to do that, but it does take 2 days for each batch, and white moonflowers are really rare, so it's a hard chance that you'll get it... using a lot of time. Maybe a month is an exaggeration, but it'll take a lot longer than going back and changing it. That's why an ipod or mp3 player is nice =>.>=
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:22 pm

And im assuming the minigame nets the trophy in one go? =D

I figured as much. hat about resetting though if you don't get seeds and just loading your file again? Unless the amount you get is decided when they are planted? Oh yeah I did have one other question. Level grinding, any benefits or easy ways to do it?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:54 am

On a random note, anyone got any good animes to recommend me? I'm obscenely bored lately so I've been watching quite a bit of anime.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:34 am

Zero No Tsukaima, Ga Rei Zero
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 am

Well, you have to do the mini-game more than once, cause you can only get like 15 in one round, BUT it's a hell of a lot faster.

Well, people say that works, but I think it's decided when you plant them, at least from my personal experience.

And level grinding? There's no specific spot, but I saw just fight any shade you encounter and you should be at a decently good level. If you're doing a lot of the upgrading the first round, the Shadowlord probably isn't going to be horribly hard.

And Alex, I've got a couple if you haven't seen them yet.
Pandora Hearts, Madlax, Umineko no Naku koro ni, Full Metal Panic, Red Garden.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 pm

@Yukii: I figured as much but I didn't think it would be so low a number per round.

Well it will be worth a shot at least to try a reset once or twice just to see if I can speed things up by even a little. But ill worry about my decisions for flowers once I have more weapons done. Which reminds me still have yet to find that seafront shop...xDD Are all the weapons for it from part one still there in part 2?

I see guess ill refrain from worrying about grinding then. I thought there owuld be a max level trophy or something. Does the final battle change aswel per ending?

@Alex: Try both Sengoku Basara, And as Yuki said Umineko and Full Metal Panic. I have to highly push the latter since I just finished it and it was utterly brilliant, story carried well a and it kept me laughing throughout. I haven't started its sequel series's yet thought.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:47 am

Yeah, but still a lot easier to do than killing them by hand.

It will speed things up, because you can do it in a manner of hours not days. And really? I did the flowers first so I could have the money to get the weapons =>.>=

And ah... yeah They are. It should be in that middle strip on your way to the fisherman dude. =>.>=

And no max level trophy.. I think I ended with like.. level 50 or something like that?
Well, the 1st and 2nd ending is the same final boss, but the 3rd and 4th ending have a different one. Their the same for each other, but it's different than the 1st and 2nd ending.

Truthfully, you only have to go through the second part 3 times. 1st, for the 1st, 2nd to watch all the extra cutscenes you get in the second playthrough, and then 3rd to get all the boss time-limit trophies and weapons. After the third, you can just leave a save before shadowlord's castle and then go get the 4th ending.

Yup yup. If I come up with others I'll tell ya.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:37 pm

I've seen full metal and the first sengoku..both good shit 8D I'll try out the rest of those animes thanks peoples and..uhh..all of you if u ain't seen it..Go wat Ga Rei:Zero..like now
Back to top Go down
Iyoten
Iyoten

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:57 pm

where im from its called Realm Con :3 but i only been to it once and it took my breath away i never knew of conventions like it so i was happy ^_^ but ehh im sure naka kon is better each one differs
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:49 pm

Yo Iyoten! Nice to see a new member on the forums, and it's nice to meet you, you're very welcome to join in on the other topics/threads and post at your own leisure =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAKA-KON 2011!!!   NAKA-KON 2011!!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAKA-KON 2011!!!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next