Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Favorite Song

Go down 
+3
proceedtoheaven
HaseoXthofTwilight
Wave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

Favorite Song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 am

I seem to jump back and forth between the game play from the first four games and the G.U. games. G.U. did have the combos which I like, but the first four also had a more strategic style of game play too. Elemental hits, magic only damage, physical only damage... When the others have a more button mash feel to me. I know there's more to it than that. It dose have it's counters also. I really liked that feature. Smile And again the combo system and Rengekes. Now if they can make a .hack with both combined and balanced out I think it would make a great game.

And also, Put in some better monsters. For Christ sake. The G.U. monsters suck.
Infection monsters, much more bad ass. (my opinion)
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 am

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
I seem to jump back and forth between the game play from the first four games and the G.U. games. G.U. did have the combos which I like, but the first four also had a more strategic style of game play too. Elemental hits, magic only damage, physical only damage... When the others have a more button mash feel to me. I know there's more to it than that. It dose have it's counters also. I really liked that feature. Smile And again the combo system and Rengekes. Now if they can make a .hack with both combined and balanced out I think it would make a great game.

And also, Put in some better monsters. For Christ sake. The G.U. monsters suck.
Infection monsters, much more bad ass. (my opinion)

I plan to make Dot Hack//ReBORN (my current title for the game) a combination of all the .hack media, most of the material consisting of the games themselves. So that means you get the pace of the G.U. games, the strategic use of spells from IMOQ, as well as deep customization for weapons, character appearences, powers.

Currently, I'm aiming to make Dot Hack//ReBORN the best RPG in both Japanese and Western standards.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:40 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
Can I help design the characters? I've always wanted to design or at least write a plot of a .hack installment.

And hey, I rather liked the G.U. gameplay. Was very well done. Although, multiplayer would be BADASS!

Hmm... a co-op feature would be interesting if I can find a way to make that work...

As I said, I'm combining all the .hack media into one game. You could maybe make a book about Dot Hack//ReBORN, like Halo and the different books made for it. ^^;
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Done. Manga and book of it, unless you already claimed manga part, but yup done.

It would, well yeah of course have to make it work out somehow, but it'd definitely be an interesting concept : )
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

I only "claimed" the manga and books that are part of the former series. Any characters or plots from those are being intergrated (sp?) into one game. Manga for Dot Hack//ReBORN should be completely original to the rebooted series. ^^;
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Perfect. Original characters is something I can definitely do, especially for .hack. I might have to start sketching now : p
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 am

Great. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song   Favorite Song - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Song
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2