Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

College

Go down 
+2
tsukasayuki
TriRevan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I'll be waiting for you on the space bridge, then. Razz
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 pm

I figured it was someone from Yuki's friend list who added me on a suggestion thingy..or did I add you..? And if im not mistaken I think I have you all now minus Wave, Alkaid, Mizu etc.

Well personally Id have to side with Yuki on interactive media. It not to say the grander wouldn't be interesting but im a fiend for learning new ways to manipulate media. xDD

But I think were all decided on being space pirates at least! Muah ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Hahahahaha 8D Freedom and truth with equality for ALL or cleansing fire!!! * Maniacal laughter*
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

*puts on an eyepatch and passes out scimitars* ARRGGGGUHHH!!! Let the plundering commence!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

*laughs along with Heaven*
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:55 am

-raises my scimitar-
FOR GLORY!!!
-rides off into space-
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:57 am

Hm.

So.. what have you studied/are you going to study in college?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 am

Currently..I'm doing graphic design with a pschy minor.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 am

Currently im just in Liberal arts. but when i get my degree next year im transferring out to go for my engineering courses.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:41 am

Just these past 2 years, I did general studies classes.... Took Japanese last semester and this semester, next year going to take intermediate Japanese and start the interactive media program IF I get financial aid.
If I don't, well, I'm pretty much boned for next year, I'll only be taking intermediate Japanese then....

And yay space pirates HO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:13 pm

My bro told him that studying psychology messed up his perspectives on certain ideas. He likes it regardless, though.

Engineering's a good major; a lot of my friends are going to go into that.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Actually engineering seems the most popular for men, psychology for women.. at least in my area.

My boyfriend is going into Electrical Engineering =>.>=

And yeah, I can imagine psychology would give you a different outlook on certain things...
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I've found that many of my female friends want to go into photography.

lol, almost none of my friends are taking a teacher route like I am. lol
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I did a brief stint in graphic and 3D design but it didn't work out. Ive been debating going going back into a course at some point but for now im undecided as to what.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Huh, I see.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 pm

im going engineering for like aero space. but go figure...nasa gets cut down...wonderfull. i fuckign love our government i REALLY FUCKING DO. OOP! we fucked up..lets cut education...OOPS not enough..lets cut our space division...OOPS were still fuckign retarded lets cut aid to the elderly...
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Although I am not for cutting aid for the elderly, I will agree that cutting down education and such is a rather big problem.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Aid to the elderly or aid in general is the question id think.

I wonder if they even see any logic in cutting back on education to save their situation when they are all but dooming themselves once they no longer can and have no one else to learn the basic knowledge to correct their mistakes. Cutting education and health have to be the most boneheaded ideas any nation has ever come up with.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Quote :
Aid to the elderly or aid in general is the question id think.

Well, I'm receiving uber aid.. so... I can't really speak up to that.

Well, the bottom line is, though, people are still going to college and learning, therefore, there is no large-scale problem as of yet.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Uber aid..? Have you also got some permanent health issues? I myself am an asthma sufferer since I was young.

Its only a matter of time before more and more gets cut. Sooner or later they will just remove education entirely.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 am

Well, not like that kind of aid, but I do receive a lot of government assistance.

And I don't agree at all that they will remove education entirely. They may be dumb or desperate, but not that much.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 am

Mmm that upset me that the space program was cut. If Earth does indeed fuck up and end due to the stupidity of man, how will humans survive if our space exploration and programs are cut? =-.-=

And I don't really like how they cut education but feel the need to build ridiculous new roads when the old ones looked fine (AND functioned fine) Seriously, the route to my college has been constructed on since I started going there 2 years ago, and it's still being worked on =-.-=

Also, at least over here, the first things to get cut in schools are art and music programs, which I think are retarded =-.-=

Anyway, that's my rant...

And Tri I've actually thought about being a teacher, but meh. Too much schooling for my tastes =>.>=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm

I don't mind the schooling. I like to challenge myself.

Well, all our systems are looking out for themselves in order to survive. I don't know about schools, but I know that universities and such are still making tons of bank off applicants still, even if a small fraction actually attend-- they actually count on that.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I dont like how were taught anymore to be honest. the way were educated is wrong and its why were behind so many nations education systems. Our teachers are too lax and are not doing theyr jobs at all. They sit and talk and define but dont help students UNDERSTAND or WANT to learn more about anything. The system of test grades guiding your average alone is just an un effective way to go about things. Students need to grasp what theyr defining not just know its meaning. OK i got an A or 90% on my history test now i dont need to remember who the presidents were 8D its DISGUSTING and just horrible how far the student body has fallen in this country. I mean...where i work alone is a testament to the failings of it...i have about my ENTIRE co worker assortment who are all high school educated and..thats all. they just didnt want schooling..and theyr dumb as hell. i mean...i just dont fucking understand why when EDUCATION IS THE FUTURE OF A NATION! we go to EDUCATION FIRST TO BE CUT!?!?! where the FUCK is the sense or LOGIC in that?? the fact its even THOUGHT OF sickens me to the point of physical illness. OK!! so allot of families cant afford to send kids to school without aid..LETS CUT AID!?!?! are they fucking SERIOUS!?!? and the space program cut i feel is an equal failure in policy. the exploration and push into space is a CRUCIAL part of the human future. Think of the possibilities...mining, experimentation with foreign components to derive new medicines new energies new metals, plastics ETC.! i mean..space is a VITAL point of advancing our species. these two factors alone have me absolutely FINISHED with our system as it stands. Were being run by greedy ignorant unthinking illogical old bastards who OBVIOUSLY dont understand what it means to be leaders or human fucking beings. A system in which its even conceivable to cut education in any shape or form that isnt a payroll cut shows a miserable failure in the HIGHEST order. The main problems of this nation as it stands to me is

A. Economy instability
B. Education Reformation Required
C. Focus on Oil needs to be re routed but U.S. Drilling needs to be increased.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 pm

I fully agree with you Heaven.
I'm not smart by any means, I'm very lazy, but when I'm at work and interact with these people, I seem like a freaking genius. Customers that shop there are some of the most dipshitted people I've ever seen.

First off, this is what REALLY annoys the hell out of me, when something says 2.99, it's fucking 2.99. NOT 2 dollars. If it was 2 dollars, it would say 2.00 =-.-=
Second. I am not racist by any means, but it really annoys me when a spanish speaker EXPECTS you to know Spanish. No, this is not Spain or Mexico, it's America, and we speak English. Oh and not to mention, these spanish speakers have it out agains non-Spanish speaking Hispanics. There's a lot of them guys, I work with 'em.
Here's one that really gets me. Thinking the latin on our coins is Spanish, and complaining that Spanish is taking over our country, but the Latin "E Pluribus Unum" has always been on our coins... Although, this one did give me a good laugh, because she WAS one of my supervisors =-.-=

And guh, the way people talk =-.-=
There are a lot of uneducated people out there and it's depressing that the funding for education is being cut... Like, financial aid is such a bitch to get now =-.-=

And I agreed with Heaven about space. I think it's vital for us as humans to explore space, because personally I don't think Earth is going to last forever. It may be awhile, but I think if we start learning now future generations will have the glory of space travel and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College   College - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Non Seekers-
Jump to: