Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!

Go down 
+3
HaseoXthofTwilight
TriRevan
tsukasayuki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Jeeze, Youtube's an assassin, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 am

I think Ezio would kill you for comparing him to youtube...xDD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

*is stabbed*

Oh shit, you're right.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Nah, I haven't been on msn in awhile though, because I've been whoring myself to Radiant Historia... and then Ar Tonelico 3 comes out Wednesday... =>.>=

I should probably get on more often...
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:19 pm

@Tri: Ouch...ya might get away with it if you tell him the Borgia forced you to...but its a bit late for that I guess!

@Yuki: I haven't been on msn a lot lately either for similar reasons and what not. But I cant blame ya over that addiction...its quite hard to stop playing it...^^""
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Indeed so..! *faints*
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah, my account got deleted and now I have no way of creating a new one it seems. So I'm out for good now.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:36 pm

@Tri: *picks up a stick and pokes at Tri's body with it* Hmmm...im no doctor but think you might be in trouble..anyone got a scalpel and thin thread?

@Wave: Your yt account got deleted? o.o That shouldn't prevent you making anew one though. Did you not get a reason why?

Last edited by HaseoXthofTwilight on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Then that means it was an unfair termination and you should be able to appeal it.
Have you already tried creating a new account? Ive been locked out of it for a few days before after suspension but usually found any blocks gone after a bit.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Huh, interesting. o.o
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 am

Yeah they cant legally block an ip permanently because they cant determine if only a single individual is using any particular network and if they blocked it then most of their site functions would be inaccessible to other users on that network or system. And then the calls and threats for lawsuit would begin.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:00 am

The only thing I know is that they can prevent someone from making accounts by looking at the e-mail address you give, i.e. if yours is the same as the one for your account that got suspended, you can't make one. That's what happened to me.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Wave you should be able to make a new account with a different email address. It doesn't have to be a gmail address either. If not, then I don't know...

But guh, stupid youtube... =-.-=

And yeah, haha... I'm for the most part finished with it, but I mean, Ar Tonelico 3 comes out tomorrow =>.>=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Hm, yeah, she's right.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Its true. Considering on my fifth generation of accounts and a couple of times even ran two at the same time without incident Smile

Oh and Yuki im just after repairing Rosch's arm in RS and doing some survival grinding right now. ^^"" I might not be able to order my copy of Qoga for a few days but I aint waiting two more weeks or so till it comes out here! xD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 pm

When my first account got suspended, my other account, which was going to be my backup, had been suspended as well. That's how I suspected the whole e-mail, thing.

Well, it gave me a chance to come back with a name that had a message, lol. TheyFinallyGotMe. XD
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:15 pm

They did that to my first account and at time vlogging one when I was still into that but the ban lasted only a day then I was able to create my new account. They cant perma ban ip's because of all the complaints they used to get for suspending every account coming from a single ip.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:33 pm

I'd imagine so.

But, I think you never really know how things will change.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah...google has proved that much at least by now.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:45 am

Google = Skynet
Just sayin..>_>
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:59 am

Quote :
Google = Skynet

Hm, I'm pretty sure we've had that conversation already. In which case, we must be right.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:33 am

Never lost my account 8D
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 am

Yeah, especially cause a lot of families share computers, than they'd get a lot of complaints.
=-.-=

And haha. I won't be surprised when the day comes that google releases robots to help make your life easier...
Yes, I believe we've found what is REALLY going to happen on 2012. Google will take over the world with self-helping robots... =>.>=

Oh nice Hashy! Haha It took me awhile to figure out which node to go to to give Sonja the shit... =>.>=

And uuu~ I'm so excited, although I think a delay has been announced so I may have to wait another day =>.<=
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Quote :
Never lost my account 8D

Hm, well, aren't you a lucky turtle. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!   HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HA!HA!HA! .....F*** YOU YOUTUBE!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Non Seekers-
Jump to: