Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OK, the reason for my absence...

Go down 
+2
Wave
proceedtoheaven
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

OK, the reason for my absence... Empty
PostSubject: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

WELL as you might have noticed ive been gone forever. and theres a reason for this. My (autistic) brother has an order of protection against him thats held by a neighbor cuz he said something bad (autistic kids who cant control what they say? THIS IS NEW!) so...apparantly he sent the girl across the street a messege on facebook. which my family denied he ever did. so...the police stormed into my house and with a warrant demanded we hand over every last electronical device that can access the internet. that means my phone...my brother and sisters phones...and the computer. LUCKILY my dad lied and denied that XBOX can use facebook...risky but boss move on his part. they believed him and left that. so yeah...apparently they can hold my stuff from 2 months to 2 years. its however long its relevant. so...im afk for as long as this takes.

Theres the reason guys...i thought alex would say somethign since i told him via msn on the xbox. i would have had wave tell you all with a messege but i though ALEX WOULD SAY SOMETHING BUT NO HE DIDNT!!! banban
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm

banban banban banban banban banban
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:04 am

I see.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:34 pm

I WAS GETTING TO IT >_< I HAD FINALS DON'T JUDGE MEEEE -hides from hammer rage-
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

We aren't judging you...

WE'RE JUST GOING TO BANHAMMER YOUR ASS INTO NEXT WEEK!! XD

Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:26 pm

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
-uses tactical knife toss then runs like all hell-
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:13 pm

You know the chances of that working are slim to none right?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:31 am

..Logic..you defeat me again old foe..
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:25 pm

*Fuses logic with banhammer*

FEAR MY POWER!!

Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:35 am

...-bows before the power-
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:09 am

Yes sir; I AM THE CUBAN-KILLING GOD OF LOGIC AND IRONY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:19 pm

That's... kind of bullshit : /
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 am

I just have to say "I'm sorry to hear that my friend." Are things getting better since? If I was in a situation like that I'd be pissed. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:04 pm

well, im back...i just bought myself a new laptop ^_^ and no...nothings changed..they still have all my shit...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

How long will they keep them? Did they bother to say?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Fucking bastards...
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:02 am

NOPE! apparently until this case is finished...like one cop said in his asshole manner "hey we can have it from two months to two years...good luck!"
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 am

Usually I would try to see both sides of the story but this doesn't make sense! What exactly do they claim your brother said?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am

pety simple teenage vulgarity? just childish shit like "your hot you make me horny" you know stupid kid shit...that the adults have blown up...and turned into intense drama.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 pm

That's it? He didn't threaten to kill them or anything remotely serious?
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:56 pm

what a world we live in..
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm

NOPE!! nothign threatening 8D nothign at all!!
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am

What a load of-- did everyone become emotionally inept when I wasn't looking? I mean really, all he did was flirt with this person?!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm

The woman probably took it the wrong way, got overly emotional, and was like "DONE" and flipped her stupid woman psycho shit on him.

Which is retarded. I mean shit, if anything, take it as a god damn compliment. You're pretty and making someone horny. It's not like he said "I'm gonna rape you now" right?

This is really stupid =-.-=
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

This is bull shit. I have to say, I had something similar happen to me but it didn't go all extream. One of my friends took what i said the wrong way and snitched on me and got me into some trouble. I'm not flirting with her again. Evil or Very Mad
Anyway I think it's bull how just cause someone has to get a little creeped out, they have to make "you" out to be the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK, the reason for my absence...   OK, the reason for my absence... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK, the reason for my absence...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Non Seekers-
Jump to: