Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Infinite Stratos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:10 am

A new anime I just felt like sharing. It is made by the same people who have done Macross Frontier, so you can expect good mech battles, and also a LOOOOOOT of girls!
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:39 am

Hows the story?
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:03 am

The anime is about these brand new mech suits called IS that, for reasons unknown, can only be piloted by the female gender. The IS were originally to be used for space travel but the idea was scrapped as countries began researching ways to use them for military purposes. Fearing that another weapons race might happen again like during the cold war, the UN decides to forbid that IS be used for weapons and instead they be used for a new type of sport.

As mentioned before, only women are able to use the IS. This slowly begins to change global vision of women everywhere to the point where many argue that women are now more "superior" then men, since it is only they who can use one of the most powerful weapons on the planet. But it is later discovered that our main character, whose name is Ichika, is the first and only male to not only operate an IS but use it to its full potential. Japan forces Ichika to attend the Infinite Stratos Academy, where other pilots from around the world are trained. Here he is surrounded by girls and becomes a target of interest by multiple foreign nations wanting to known why it is that only he can pilot an IS while no other men can.

Later on, Ichika suddenly becomes involved in a international incident where new pilotless IS suddenly appear and begin to go berserk. Ichika and his friends are given special IS to counter this new threat.

The anime is pretty slow, but I think a new season is planned because the light novel series that it's based on is still on going to this day.

Infinite Stratos Wall386
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Interesting...I'll give it a look and...is it just me or does that silver haired woman remind you of Nu-13 O_o....
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Now that I think about it... SHE DOES!!! O_O

That's Laura; she's the representative of Germany. She can be... forceful.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Twas an Ecchi anime indeed~ Well, I wished it had more Ecchiness XD Still an enjoyable one, well light hearted and enjoyable, plus the animation was BRILLIANT~ And the CG rendering 8D

Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Agito wrote:
Twas an Ecchi anime indeed~ Well, I wished it had more Ecchiness XD Still an enjoyable one, well light hearted and enjoyable, plus the animation was BRILLIANT~ And the CG rendering 8D

I really hated that it didn't actually try to use the whole unmanned IS story; that would have made the anime a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I think it was created purely for the fan service, I mean that's all I was seeing, the story (what was left of it) was good, and could have been much better, right? Have you watched the OVA yet? Now THAT'S an excuse to show some nipple nudity lol.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Agito wrote:
I think it was created purely for the fan service, I mean that's all I was seeing, the story (what was left of it) was good, and could have been much better, right? Have you watched the OVA yet? Now THAT'S an excuse to show some nipple nudity lol.

I only saw clips of it. After watching those I just decided to say "I'm done" and broke out.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

So yeah~~~ Realize that I trolled you or what :3? XDDD jk jk~~ But Infinite Stratos isn't all that hehe XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infinite Stratos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinite Stratos   Infinite Stratos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinite Stratos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: