Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Song: Unleashed by Epica
Anime: Madlax and Canaan. Originally was going to be a co-op AMV with Wave, but with his permission, I made it into my own, though it would've never happened without him. Thanks =^^= And enjoy! : )

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:25 pm

That one was good. It's been a while since I've watched your AMV's. I recognize the anime a little. Madlax right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

*points at title* One of them is, but I also used another anime called Canaan. 13 episodes, but still a pretty good anime. I'd recommend it Smile

And thanks Smile It's been awhile since I've done any. =>.>=
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Haha I guess I should have noticed that in the title title. XD I'll give them both a try. I'm sure I'll enjoy them. ^_^ I'm just now half way through Gurren Lagann. So far, so bad ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 pm

I'm very proud to see this turn up so very well. Bravo Yuki, bravo!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Thankies! I really enjoyed how it turned out too Smile
Glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Just started watching Madlax and I fell in love with the opening and ending songs. I just realized it's the same singer from .hack//SIGN and Crono Crusade; Yuki Kajiura. Smile I never would have guessed if I hadn't had looked her up on Wiki. ^_^ So I loved her music before, Now I love her music all over again. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Yuki Kajiura is amazing. She doesn't actually sing the songs though. She's the music composer for it all; she has many different singers that work for her. I forget which one it is for Madlax though =^^=;;
And yes she does do .hack//Sign. She also does Pandora Hearts, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Noir (although the anime I didn't care much for myself, the music is fantastic!), Xenosaga III (video game), among many others. (those listed are just the ones I have the OST's for =^^=;;; save for Puella Magi, butI watched that anime.)

And Madlax, although the story is slow moving, I fell in love with the story. It's very intriguing and kind of a mindfuck xp (but then again, isn't .hack//sign slightly slow moving and a mind fuck as well? xp)
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh and she also only composed the ending theme for Chrono Crusade. The opening song and other music was composed by someone else, but I forget...
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I know when I heard Inside your Heart It sounded familiar. So I listened to it a few more times and realized the beginning reminded me of Sayonara Solitaire. And I was right. ^_^ They both sound so good.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Oh yeah and .hack//SIGN is pretty slow. But you know I think that's what I like about SIGN. Very mysterious. Smile
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:05 am

Yeah I actually really like animes like that =^^=;;;
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 am

I finally finished Madlax. Very Happy Now I'm thinking about watching it again just so I can get it a little better. It really was great. Very Happy I should give Noir a try next.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

It was! I couldn't really get into Noir that much though, even though the soundtrack is amazing :/
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah I noticed the first episode of Noir was a little quiet. I had to turn my volume up pretty high in order to hear what they were saying. Then the credits rolled. LOL That was loud. I don't seem to show much interest in Noir either but I might hold my breath and watch it play through. :-) Madlax was awesome though. I'm watching it a second time through and I might pick up the series sometime. I'm glad you talked me into watching it. ^_^
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:48 pm

forgot to sub you on my new account @___@
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:32 pm

: 3 I'm not on that much, but yes you should : )

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 pm

already done lol
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed   Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madlax/Canaan- Unleashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: AMV'S-
Jump to: