Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!

Go down 
+3
proceedtoheaven
Wave
AzureFlameGod86
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Well, I'm sorry to say....

Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:33 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Hehe, so cute! RANDOM!!

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 Getting_fixed_cat_epiclosers
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:09 pm

OH GOD THE CUTE DX nuuuu....poor kitty...
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:29 pm

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 168647_185613788138079_100000683778733_483689_1646940_n
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:24 pm

B'AWWWWWWWWW TOO... MUCH... CUTENESS xp
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:32 pm

ITS DR.ROXO THE ROCK AND ROLL CAT!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh, I was wondering, did you guys go to that (was it the Sakura con o3o?) I saw some dot hack cosplays over at dothackers.net so I was just curious if any of you dudes attended?
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Only convention I'm close to is Naka-kon. I only saw one Haseo with a Azure Kite one year in all the like.. 5 or 6 years I've been. Those are the only two .hack//cosplayers I've seen irl =-.-=
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:49 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Only convention I'm close to is Naka-kon. I only saw one Haseo with a Azure Kite one year in all the like.. 5 or 6 years I've been. Those are the only two .hack//cosplayers I've seen irl =-.-=

Ahh, I've always wanted to cosplay as Haseo's Xth Form...or Endrance x'3 I need to get a lil bit more skinny mind you XD Have you ever cosplayed as any dothack character, Yuki?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:30 pm

2 kites at youmacon in november...i was fucking happy 8D
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:59 pm

I want to cosplay Shino (purple outfit) with a Haseo Xth : )

No not yet, but eventually I want to cosplay Shino and Tsukasa from Sign. Both are on my cosplay list... which is huge btw xp

My list is posted on my facebook xp
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:42 am

I saw a very nice Xth Form Haseo at Sakura-Con. His wings glowed. Very Happy I'll have to post that one. Wink
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:43 am

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 5HMrs
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:57 am

Sweet, I'm watching .hack//SIGN right now XD Tsukasa~~~ I hate those Crimson Knights x3
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm

I about to watch .hack//SIGN again today. A friend of mine hasn't seen it yet so we're going to try to watch all the way through out the day then tomorrow I'm going to get him hooked onto the first four games. Cool So nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:20 pm

AzureFlameGod86 wrote:
I about to watch .hack//SIGN again today. A friend of mine hasn't seen it yet so we're going to try to watch all the way through out the day then tomorrow I'm going to get him hooked onto the first four games. Cool So nostalgic.

Epic XD Go you mercenary >:3 hehe XD Hope you have fun Very Happy I really want to play the games, but I missed out on the NTSC PS2 o3o
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Get him to be one of us!! 8D
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
Get him to be one of us!! 8D

YUSH >:3 I hate how I don't have actual .hack friends in real life, those idiots are WAY into they're FPS games o3o Not that it's a problem, but geez, be more open minded, people! x3
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:39 pm

I LOVE Tsukasa. So so so much (although he kinda gets a little bitch-like near the end. Effing Subaru. I still think TsukasaxMimiru should have happened)

And dude. Those Crimson Knights piss me off.

So would Tsukasa be considered crossplay? xp I'm guessing yes since the actual avatar is a guy.... but the PC... xp

AND DUDE PLEASE DO POST THE PIC AZURE! That sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I LOVE Tsukasa. So so so much

On this note, Why else do you think my name is "Tsukasa"yuki? ;p
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

tsukasayuki wrote:
I LOVE Tsukasa. So so so much (although he kinda gets a little bitch-like near the end. Effing Subaru. I still think TsukasaxMimiru should have happened)

And dude. Those Crimson Knights piss me off.

So would Tsukasa be considered crossplay? xp I'm guessing yes since the actual avatar is a guy.... but the PC... xp

AND DUDE PLEASE DO POST THE PIC AZURE! That sounds awesome!

Hehe XD, Mimiru was sort of a Tsundere I guess~ x) And well it was her choice for choosing Tsukasa, probably to avoid the horny male gamers, understandable really~ XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:27 am

I can see that. But still in the end Tsukasa ends up with Subaru. Maybe Mimiru didn't swing that way irl xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
I can see that. But still in the end Tsukasa ends up with Subaru. Maybe Mimiru didn't swing that way irl xp

Aw, man, it was so emotional when they showed the real world right at the end and Tsukasa's player running up to Subaru's ;3; Just awsamu! And yeah most likely XD

So have you been watching any new Anime as of late, Yuki-chan? (Since you don't want me calling you Senpai *mumbles* XD)
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

LEGEND...OF KORRA...not an anime but IDGAF TOO GOOD 8D

and fps is only good if its call of duty 4 modern warfare >.> everythign else sucks ass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!   RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANDOM CONVERSATION!!!!!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next