Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit Empty
PostSubject: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:03 pm

After the Street Fighter x Tekken controversy and KoeiTecmo releasing weapons as DLC instead of adding them in the main game, I finally have had enough of video game publishers taking advantage of consumers through a medium meant to expand games after their release, not drain money by locking away content for a quick buck. Unlock is my solution to what seems to be a growing threat to video gamers everywhere. I want this movement to act as a sort of alert system, to warn customers that the DLC may or may not be already on the disc and if it is that we come together and tell publishers like Capcom that we have had enough of the disc-locked content and want content new to the game that isn't already on the disc.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:05 am

I'll drink to that. Cheers!!

Spoiler:
drunken
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

I plan on making a Facebook account later this week for Unlock; it is about time we gamers channeled our frustrations into a centralized and collective source.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

good luck :/
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:28 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
good luck :/

You think it's doomed to fail do you?
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:23 am

Failure is not an option.
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:32 pm

no i hope it succeeds. i just know it wont be easy.
Back to top Go down
RyloonGospec
The Boyfriend
The Boyfriend
RyloonGospec

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Ugh, I hate this as well. Good luck to you sir.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:25 pm

proceedtoheaven wrote:
no i hope it succeeds. i just know it wont be easy.

Oh, I see. Yeah I know it won't solve the problem overnight, but it is a start.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm

THANK YOU!

Once you make the facebook page, send me a link and I'll support it. Hey wave, you have a face book account? What is itttttttttttttttt?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:32 pm

yeah...good luck ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit   Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlock: A movement against the DLC bullshit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Non Seekers-
Jump to: