Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

YOUR .hack//Collection

Go down 
+3
proceedtoheaven
RyloonGospec
LieN
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Here it goes, be prepared for my .hack//collection! I'll be putting the images in spoiler tags so not to stretch the page Very Happy

First, my .hack//Manga collection. Have both AI Busters, All four Another Birth, Both XXXX, All three .hack//LoTT, Alcor, only the first volume of The Terror of Death, and all of the G.U.+
Spoiler:

Next, my .hack//game collection, with the box that the first G.U. came in and the Haseo figure in the back. I only have Infection and Quarantine, but I do have all 3 G.U. games and the terminal disc that came with the first one (though it's not pictured)
Spoiler:

Finally, my .hack//DVD collection. It is incomplete, but here it is. I have the first two for LoTT, ALL of .hack//sign, only the first 3 DVD's for Roots, and the G.U. Trilogy movie.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Holy shiiii~~~ *3* Sugoi!!!! =D Nice collection Yuki-senpai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Think that's nice, you should look at what I just posted on the anime/merch thing xp

Wow I got a lot. xp And Thanks, it's not even complete yet x.x
So much money.

OH I also have the first .hack//Sign OST and the second .hack//roots OST
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Think that's nice, you should look at what I just posted on the anime/merch thing xp

Wow I got a lot. xp And Thanks, it's not even complete yet x.x
So much money.

OH I also have the first .hack//Sign OST and the second .hack//roots OST

I just did and nearly had a mini heart attack D: And oh cool~ I'm only planning on getting the UK releases of the DVD series' of .hack, we don't get much in terms of extra's, but we do get these 2 nice box sets (sold separately to milk more money out of my udders), a Shino phone strap (My sister had it and I have no idea what she did with it -.-) and the .hack//Roots Vol.1 and Vol.2 OST ^^ I think it's mainly by Ali Project neh? It's got Haseo on the cover's of both.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:32 am

Oh I want a Shino phone strap! That's pretty nifty Smile

And hey those OST's are worth it. Yup completely done by ALI Project except for Silly-go-round. Smile still the OST's are so good, especially the vocal songs by ALI Smile

Love GOD DIVA and King Knight!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:51 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Oh I want a Shino phone strap! That's pretty nifty Smile

And hey those OST's are worth it. Yup completely done by ALI Project except for Silly-go-round. Smile still the OST's are so good, especially the vocal songs by ALI Smile

Love GOD DIVA and King Knight!

I'll try and take pictures when they come in~ Since I've just ordered a bunch of .hack// Merchandise XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Yay! Well, hopefully my collection didn't make you spend ALL your money,... xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:52 pm

It did worse then that~ XD It..It consumed meh ;3;
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:58 am

=O.o= Oh no! I didn't mean for it to do that =>.>=
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Don't worry, soon enough I shall make you despair with my very sucky collection >:3
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:13 am

Yosha! Finally managed to take pics of my Link OST x3 It's the official Japanese release, I made sure of that much when I purchased it from PlayAsia hehe~

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Img_0510

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Img_0511

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Img_0512

Also, here's the tracklisting x) XD

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Img_0513
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Ohhh It's pretty! Awesome pics Agito!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:49 pm

Arigatou Gozaimasu, senpai~~~~ ^^
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:52 pm

douitashimashite!
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:53 pm

My .hack//Roots Vol. should be coming in tomorrow, so I'll get that put up too Very Happy Hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:32 am

Yay! .hack//Roots is here~~~~ I'll be taking pictures hopefully soon >:3
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:37 pm

nice o-o
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Hopefully tonight, I keep forgetting gao~ x3 or I'll wait till my manga books come in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Where do you guys normally post your pictures?
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:44 am

Hmmm, if you click on reply, you should see these buttons at the top of the reply box (basically here) and on the right hand side it has a box to "Host an image" I click that and upload my file and then copy the middle url and paste it here ^^ like this Very Happy

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Atie_d10
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

That's a damn nice box set =o.o=
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Really? Thanks XD And here's a close up~~

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Atm7lv10

YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 Atm72210
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:46 am

=o.o= I want that keychain...
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:33 am

I'm getting another BlackRose figure. XD Please ask me why I'm getting a 3rd one. Suspect
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:00 am

Yuki-Senpai should import it XD And Azure-San should give the 3rd one to me x3, also .hack//Infection came in, so I'll be showing you some of that too :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR .hack//Collection   YOUR .hack//Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR .hack//Collection
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: