Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyoten
Iyoten

.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished Empty
PostSubject: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 pm

What is your Greatest Achievement on
.hack//G.U.(1,2,and 3.)
.hack//Infection,Mutation,outbreak,quarantine

My Achievement is on G.U.
1.Beaten god eater
2.gotten special gear from doppleganger from all 3 games
3.increased affection to the max on all characters
4.beaten cerrunos(sorry i have trouble with that bosses name)

on other .hack// hmm
1.Collected the best weapons in the game
Tsukada staff,BTWand,SKSword,(theyre not easy to unlock i gotta replay all 3 to re unlock them and time everything to get them again xP)
2.almost beaten all the golden goblins but last one (curse the last one xP too fast)

ya i know not much an achievement but im proud
im hoping to get the new .hack xP but thats off topic
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished Empty
PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 am

I think for me it would definitely have to be facing Ovan near the end of G.U. Vol.2 completely solo, and I'm sure there are others I can think of XD But nice list right there, Iyoten
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Pretty sure I completed everything in the first four games, max ryu books, secret weapons etc, and that ANNOYING LAST DUNGEON AFTER THE FINAL BOSS OH MY GOD! You know, the 100 floor one, where every monster is a data bug and you HAVE to use data drain, but there's no way to restore it so near the end it's pretty much all luck on whether your data drain kills you or not? fuuuu so hard. Did it once; that was enough. Oh also, pretty sure I got everyone to max affection. Also did the goblins. They were a pain.

In G.U. I know I completed all the ryu books, finished the ceronnus and the Forest of Pain thing, got all characters to max affection ( I just HAD to see the wedding scene with everyone), finished the stupid lucky animal things and all those campaigns (mecha, flyer, etc) I don't think I defeated dopelganger in the last 2 volumes though (did it in vol. 1) oh also did all those motorcycle things too.

Needless to say if they ever make an hd collection of both series (cough hint namcobandai hint) I would probably go back and get a platinum, just saying. Also I would pay for that. Yeah, you listening Namco Bandai? I would pay DAMN GOOD MONEY for an HD Collection of .hack IMOQ and .hack G.U. 1,2,3. $100 for each collection? I would gladly pay it.
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Definitely agree with you, I'd pay $100 for the G.U. set, I wouldn't get the original 4, not sure why, I did enjoy the series, its what set me off into the hack world, but I've grown to love what G.U. offered :3

P.S. - I'd Platinum that hotness WAY before you Yuki-senpai~~~ Razz XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Well, G.U. is definitely up top on my favorite game lists. Definitely enjoyed it more than IMOQ, but IMOQ was pretty enjoyable.

And probably. I'm so damn busy with school and work xp
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:08 pm

IMOQ definitely sets the basis for the enjoyabality~ and then G.U. games just kick it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
Iyoten
Iyoten

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:49 pm

they should make a .hack game not like the others but where its like the actual .hack where you can play with other players
like the anime and ps2 games xP and ps3

but ehh the idea of it seems difficult
since it would take alot memory
and need multiple servers or something to stabalize things
and alot data it would take
like it be awsome id be like ovan ^^ or iyoten no i prefer iyoten cuz he looks cooler
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:51 pm

There's something like that in the works, well by a hardcore fan group, I'll try digging it up, you should see the R:1 Mac Anu they made, absolutely gorgeous <3

And nah, if they managed to pull off Final Fantasy XIV, I don't see why they can't do such a thing like that. CC2 are capable of it, just probably waiting for the technology is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished   .Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.Hack G.U. Fans and .hack//infection quarantine outbreak mutation what have you unlocked or accomplished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: General Discussions :: Video Games-
Jump to: