Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I made up a new alien

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

I made up a new alien Empty
PostSubject: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 am

Dude it's time for you to make a story. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LieN
Knight of The World
LieN

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Very nice and original Wave, what inspired you to create a new alien like that ^^?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Vajra...me likey.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm

@Agito: Honestly, it was the Drej from Titan AE. I remembered them being energy beings and thought that it would be interesting and awesome if Mass Effect had something similar. So being such a brainstorming lunatic I immediately begun to think of ways on making such an alien possible using ingame lore, mainly element zero. Combine that with the information here and behold, the Vajra was born.

@Azure: My headcanon for an ME4 was this became the next big threat after the Reapers were dealt with; and based on what you picked in ME3's ending you can possibly recruit the Reapers to help you fight the Vajra.

@Heaven: Glad you liked it. Vajra is actually a Sankrit word for both diamond and thunderbolt. Apply diamond to the shields it can put up and thunderbolt to the projectiles it can launch at threats like a fleet of war ships and you got an enemy for an ME4.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Wave... do you have ME3 for PS3 or Xbox?

... if you have ps3 you should play multiplayer with me sometime.

I JUST got the series this January, plowed through it, and loved every moment of it. Oh and, the Vajra sound awesome : )

*btw I picked CONTROL my first playthrough.*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 pm

I have it on Xbox but a friend convinced me to get it on PS3.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Awesome! I'm not the greatest since Mass Effect was pretty much my first shooter game I actually played...

But yay more people to play with! I've only been playing with my fiance and a friend... I hate randoms when it comes to online multiplayer :/
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm

tsukasayuki wrote:
Awesome! I'm not the greatest since Mass Effect was pretty much my first shooter game I actually played...

But yay more people to play with! I've only been playing with my fiance and a friend... I hate randoms when it comes to online multiplayer :/

I've seen enough players die and ruin the game by meleeing to agree.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 pm

This is the first game I've actually been playing online multiplayer on. And eh.. lol... Sometimes I do that... only when I'm the Krogan Warlord though. Because, He's a fucking Krogan with a hammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made up a new alien   I made up a new alien I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I made up a new alien
Page 1 of 1