Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Anime List

Go down 
+5
TriRevan
proceedtoheaven
kingalex120
Wave
tsukasayuki
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

Anime List - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 pm

*raises hand* Yes.. please. I've had to inadvertently read that post at the top every time I wanted to put another one. I suppose I can just wait until the next page, lol, I wouldn't see it then, but still.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:26 am

Want em toilet that toddler I held over his consoles int he other topic just do its business? xDD

But yah I agree with you and Yuki on the whole 15 year olds and their level of sexual maturity. But are ya sure he will get anything in 6 years? Try 16 lol

Alright im done. Hopefully this will make the page fill up so we can move on tot he next.
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 am

Ouch, Haseo. That's cold. Even to a guy like me. XD
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:59 am

Haseo you cold as Ice! XD
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 am

=o.o=;;;;

Ah Good ol' Hashy *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:44 pm

GOD DAMN IT! You guys post much faster than on the ol' YT group, anyway here's my list in one convenient link.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zero-San

And as a pre-caution... *holds up shield* I'm gonna need it when you see my dropped animes.
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Seraphim_Zera wrote:
GOD DAMN IT! You guys post much faster than on the ol' YT group.

That's because here we have more freedom then on YouTube with it's so-called "upgrades".
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I try, I try. ^^ *hugs back*

When ya need someone cruelly ripped apart to the depths of their soul, give me a call. =P
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Curious, Why did you drop g-gundam?
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 pm

I don't really have a quip with g gundam but im curious why ya dropped macross.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Kingalex120 wrote:
Curious, Why did you drop g-gundam?

I'm not quite sure myself, but it seemed like it wouldn't get good for a long time. Neutral

HaseoXthofTwilight wrote:
I don't really have a quip with g gundam but im curious why ya dropped macross.

I got 8 episodes in and was going no where fast so I dropped it.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Personally even the anime im not enjoying I don't drop. Infact ive only ever dropped one anime lol And that was the third Zoids series the one with the stupid little kid as the mc. I loved the first and second Zoids series but the third made my skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
kingalex120
Key of Twilight
kingalex120

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 am

Yea zoids did like just drop really hard, just like beyblade and digimon.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:39 am

Cept there's only one bad digimon series and that was frontier.
They had to drop to pokemon's level didn't they?! At east Savers was so awesome it brought em right back. xDD
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Speaking of Pokemon, a few of my friends brought up the discussion (maybe you lot have at one point) about how people would react if Ash's Pickachu evolved.
Back to top Go down
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Well id be like. Finally! xD
Seriously Ash Ketchum = worst trainer ever.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 pm

I'd be happy. Raichu is one of my faves :3
And will do Hashy :3
Back to top Go down
TriRevan
Child of Morganna
TriRevan

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah, it looks much more badass.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim_Zera
Holy Palace Emperor
Seraphim_Zera

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 am

So I just finished watching Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Seriously, one of the best comedic mini-series ever. I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
MizuTakishima
Seeker of Twilight
MizuTakishima

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:24 pm

* What animes have you watched?
Haha, I think if I were to name every anime I ever layed eyes on, my fingers would fall off XDDD But some of the series I've actually seen all the way through/love to bits...the .hack// animes, Gurren Lagann, Trigun, Hellsing Ultimate, Evangelion, Basquash!, all the Higurashi/Umineko seasons, Kobato, Escaflowne, Death Note, Loveless, Yugioh, (the original stuff, but not season zero) most of Naruto and Pokemon of course...and others I'm sure Very Happy (basically shows that have been put on adult swim)

* Top Five Favorite anime?
It's so hard to choose, but I'll try; here they are in no Particular order:
Hetalia Axis Powers/World Series
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
.hack//
(any series really, though Roots and Twilight weren't spectacular, but still likeable)
Baccano

**also Pokemon, Dragon Ball/Z/DBKai, and Sailor Moon but I didn't want them taking up more than half the top five spots XD**

* Top Five Least Favorite anime?
Well, most of my "least favorites" are ones I tend to have a love/hate relationship with, or I loved the Manga, or whatever random excuse. So here's my least faves and I'll give reasons XD Plus I can usually tell which anime's are "good" or "gawd-awful" right off the bat, and if they're THAT bad, I try to avoid them all together.

Black Lagoon- I saw the first episode, and I was just like...no...lazy writing and a b*tchy version of Alucard right off the bat..I just got my hopes up too high me thinks D:
Bakugan Battle Brawlers- I actually tried to give this show a chance. I even make myself sit through a couple of episodes. But the dub is just too painful to watch, (or listen to) and even by kiddie standards, the animation is severely limited and the unsaturated colors are so blinding that I'm surprised I don't get seizures just from watching a scene of dialogue between two characters. I think the only upside to this show is that the character designs are actually fun and interesting, and the monsters are kinda cool; though they'd be cooler if they actually moved around and didn't look so much alike...
Kuroshitsuji- I just didn't care too much for the first episode, but because I'm a fan of the manga, (though very behind on it) I really should go back and give this show another chance
Bobobo-bobo-bobo- The manga's great..the anime, not so much. I liked it at first, but after a while, I just got the feeling they were trying too hard to be random.
Gundam- If it has the name "Gundam" in the title, I usually avoid it like the plague. All that political mumbo-jumbo, robot fights and each season seems like the cast gets more and more efiminate, yet guys still drool over it and defend the characters heterosexuality with so much vigor, it's ridiculous xD I will watch G Gundam though, and I'm sure there's other acceptions as well.

* What animes do you plan on watching?
Well aside from catching up with Durarara!!, I might give Bakemonogatari a chance, as well as give Kuroshitsuji another shot. Maybe finish season 1 of code geass, since I was so close to the end of it. Plus I'm currently watching hetalia =u=

Last edited by MizuTakishima on Wed May 26, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:45 pm

Anything outside Gundam Wing has a lot to measure up to. I watched that show on Toonami along with my grandparents back in the day, and they were surprised by how intelligent it was and even more surprised that I could follow it.

Yep; I haven't watched the show in years and I still remember every awesome moment and what it was about. ^^

Eypon and Wing Zero are the greatest mechs EVER!!
Back to top Go down
MizuTakishima
Seeker of Twilight
MizuTakishima

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Hehe, that's awesome Smile I personally didn't care for Gundam Wing (and all my friends always go GASP!!) but I could tell that it was definitely something good. I just couldn't follow it, and Hiiro (sp?) was a bit of a wet blanket...and then there was that girl who was...ugh D:

But awesome for Nostalgia, I miss Toonami ;u;
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:46 pm

*twitch twitch twitch*
Geass....gundam wing...best series ever MADE!!!
yeah wave same here...though iu watched it alone >.> i swear that show shaped my mind into what it is today.

Heero Yuuy was the MAN! 8D flawed yet so damn cool at it >.>
DUo was the shit...anyone who pilots a mech with a sythe has my eternal respect...
Trez Kushranada...comabt and political genius 8D

Lelouch Lamperouge...god emperor O-o
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Geass was a bit over the top with the fanservice and I thought they could have explored the C's World part a bit more but it still was a great show. Lelouch, in my opinion, is the best male character in any Japanese media out there. He doesn't whine, he isn't emo, and he doesn't say "BELIEVE IT!" every f***ing second.

And am I the only one who thinks Guren and Lancelot are similar to Epyon and Wing Zero?
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

they are wave...zero and epyon=guren and lancelot
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime List   Anime List - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime List
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next