Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share your Commander Shepard

Go down 
4 posters

Have Mass Effect for Xbox360 or Ps3?
360!!!!
Share your Commander Shepard I_vote_lcap25%Share your Commander Shepard I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
PS3!!!!
Share your Commander Shepard I_vote_lcap25%Share your Commander Shepard I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Both.
 25% [ 1 ]
Neither.
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

Share your Commander Shepard Empty
PostSubject: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 pm

I think this will be the spot to place this. Whatever.

TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AS A NEW (ish) MEMBER OF THE MASS EFFECT FANDOM, HERE IS MY COMMANDER SHEPARD! I saw Kotaku doing this like 2 weeks ago, and I thought that it would be an awesome idea to share my Shepard with friends. : )

And I just got into this fandom in January... I know, I'm a little late on the bandwagon but meh (hey, the whole trilogy collection just came out in like... November or something...)

Buut, here's my Shepard. Warning: She be sexy. (pictures all from Mass Effect 3)

Share your Commander Shepard Iloveyougarrus_zps3921f8d2

Share your Commander Shepard SANY0007_zps7fa093b2

Name: Aya Shepard
Backstory: Spacer/ Lone Survivor
Love Interest: Kaidan (ON ACCIDENT!) In ME1, Garrus in ME2 and ME3. I really wanted to romance Garrus in 1, but I didn't realize that you couldn't... And I was just being really nice to everyone so when it got to the point where I was gonna bang someone, it ended up being Kaidan. Oh well, totally got that trophy. Garrus, though, is my Shepard's one true love. Awww yeah. (god those romance scenes between those two just get to me... and the Citadel DLC... my god xp)

I was mostly paragon, but in 3 there were a few Renegade things I did.

First time I played the ending, I chose Control. My EMS was so low that Synthesis wasn't even an option. Oh and
Spoiler:

But, to test out my new capture card, I replayed the final missions and since my EMS was over 4000, I chose the Destroy ending.
Spoiler:

Anyway, yay! Also, always looking for people to join my fiance and me in multiplayer matches. PS3 only. If you haven't added me yet, it's TsukasaYuki. Bwahaha!

Back to top Go down
Wave
The God of Azure Flame
Wave

PostSubject: Re: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:52 pm

As I've said it before, I have about six Shepards. The list goes like this:

Lilly Shepard: Soldier, Female, White, Colonist/Lone Survivor
Kenji Shepard: Vanguard, Male, Asian, Spacer/War Hero
Zoe Shepard: Infiltrator, Female, Black, Earthborn/Lone Survivor
Isaac Shepard: Sentinel, Male, Black, Colonist/War Hero
Sayaka Shepard: Adept, Female, Asian, Spacer/Lone Survivor
Fenix Shepard: Engineer, Male, White, Earthborn/War Hero

Each of them I made up my own backstories about their origins, with each a different romance but remain paragon. Also, I would say which ending I chose but every time I do Bioware's forums get enraged.
Back to top Go down
tsukasayuki
Queen Of the Palace
tsukasayuki

PostSubject: Re: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Lol, why's that? Have you seen all 3 yet? xp Or did you just walk out? Haha.

Damn... I got my Aya and that's it. If I make a male (I plan on it) He will be named Noah Shepard. And most likely romance Tali.
Back to top Go down
AzureFlameGod86
Legendary Player

Location : Astoria Oregon. Hometown of The Goonies, Free Willy and Kindergarden Cop. Oh don't forget The Ring 2.

PostSubject: Re: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:01 am

I gotta play Mass Effect. Sad
Back to top Go down
proceedtoheaven
The Terror of Death
proceedtoheaven

PostSubject: Re: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 pm

love these games...cant wait for the new series.
Back to top Go down
https://seekers.canadaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Commander Shepard   Share your Commander Shepard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your Commander Shepard
Page 1 of 1