Twilight Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Seekers

Twilight seekers..now with hot forum fighting action 8D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» . . . .
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:52 am by xVietHerox

» It's been a while
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 am by xVietHerox

» Sword Art Online
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 am by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack//FRAGMENT BACK ONLINE!!!
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:08 pm by Seraphim_Zera

» ITS HAPPENING
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:51 am by LieN

» Kara No Kyokai The Movie
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» .hack Guilty Dragon Convention booth.
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Farewell to a Seeker.
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:16 pm by AzureFlameGod86

» Sme new .hack picture...
Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm by AzureFlameGod86

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Recomendation: Tears to Tiara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaseoXthofTwilight
Knight of The World
HaseoXthofTwilight

Recomendation: Tears to Tiara Empty
PostSubject: Recomendation: Tears to Tiara   Recomendation: Tears to Tiara I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:54 pm

I was a bit worried by the title expecting something lame and corny like sailor moon. But boy Was I surprised when I watched it. This was one of the most amazing stories ive ever seen.

Recomendation: Tears to Tiara Tears-to-tiara
The story of Tears to Tiara draws heavily from Welsh mythology, with characters named Arawn, Rhiannon, Arthur, Epona, Pwyll, Llŷr and Taliesin.

Set in a Late Antiquity-inspired fantasy setting, the story starts on an island Erin on the west border of the Holy Empire.

The Prologue is centered around the precognition-gifted priestess of the Gael tribe, Rhiannon. She is kidnapped by a rogue priest of the Holy Empire, Drwc, to be used as a sacrifice in a ritual meant to resurrect the Demon King Arawn and put Drwc in his favor. As a response the Gael people burn their village and swear to bring Rhiannon back or exact revenge on the Empire.

I didn't really wanna go spoiler on it incase any of you want to watch it so I just took a snippet from ANN.

I just finished watching it the day before yesterday and thought id share it here. The title may give ya misconceptions about it as it did me but this anime is definitely a must watch.
Back to top Go down

Recomendation: Tears to Tiara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Seekers :: Anime/Manga :: Anime-
Jump to: